The Online Onslaught Forums


By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Poll: President Trump: How does it end?
Trump is assassinated 3 (0%) -
Trump is impeached 10 (0%) -
Trump resigns 4 (0%) -
Trump lasts all four years, loses 2020 election 7 (0%) -
Trump lasts all four years, wins 2020 election 3 (0%) -
Trump evolves, becomes dictator for foreseeable future 2 (0%) -
mabey aka other 2 (0%) -
Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: President Trump: How does it end?
Matte
"Family Man"






Posts 9764
Registered 12-16-2008
Member Is Offline

Mood: #BROKEN

posted on 1-26-2017 at 08:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
President Trump: How does it end?

Just a fun little poll to gauge the community. There's already plenty of Trump threads, so don't feel required to add words to your vote. Or if you want to invoke your right to free speech while you still have it, fire away!







"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy

Ultimate Finishing Move Showdown

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
merc
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1514
Registered 2-23-2006
Location New England
Member Is Offline

Mood: GO PATS!!!

posted on 1-26-2017 at 02:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I fear he's walking dead.





"I wish sarcasm was available as a font." John Stuart Mill

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be






Posts 11846
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Authoritized

posted on 1-26-2017 at 05:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Remember, he could be impeached and still have any of the others happen. Impeachment doesn't mean he gets fired from his job. It means he goes to court. Happened to Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson. Nixon was impeached but, he didn't stop becoming president until he resigned.

There's also the option that he could pass away due to natural causes, since he's old.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
BBMN
HAVES A CROOKED DICK!! !






Posts 2386
Registered 6-27-2007
Location tumblr
Member Is Offline

Mood: SJW

posted on 1-26-2017 at 05:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nuclear Winter?

Seriously though, if he continues at this rate, he won't get re-elected. Trade war with China. Hand jobs with Putin. Actual war with Iran. Economic instability. Endless attacks on the media. He's literally the least favorably viewed president at this point in his term, as any president ever.

Your first four options are basically all equally likely.

[Edited on 1-26-2017 by BBMN]

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Quentil
Showstopper






Posts 743
Registered 5-13-2003
Location Saratoga Springs, NY
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-26-2017 at 09:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We are going to invade Mexico, occupy parts of the Middle East, and limit voting and the environment at home. Tens of thousands will die in the first year, and huge voting fraud will "happen" to be found in every state that voted Democrat, having Trump impose martial law. Or at least try to. By this point, most rednecks will have been formed into Trump Patriots, a haphazard militia that will attack local infrastructure and governmental buildings, followed by personal Trump security forces hired with government money to work as mercenaries for the new Trump Order.

Eventually, states like New York and California will mobilize state militias and unite with others, with a strikingly similar north/south dynamic appearing for the most part. They will lock down the nuclear assets and put them in control of a neutral element of the military, and the gloves will come off.

Washington DC rebels against Trump, and Trump flees to Houston to set up a new capital city. After two and a half years of warfare, in which Trump's loyalists commit countless massacres on Hispanics, African-Americans, and much raping of women, they are beaten back. Houston is leveled, with Trump catching a plane to exile to spend the remaining years of his life in Russia, with 50 billion dollars in assets stolen from the nation while he was president.

Meanwhile, Russia and China both use this distraction to advance their interests. A united Europe, coupled with some elements of the US military, successfully counter Russian aggression in the Balkans and Baltics, although Ukraine is torn apart in the process, become split along the lines of North and South Korea.

China will push for their version of the TPP, cutting the United States out much as the US attempted to cut China out. By the time Trump's War ends, China will have de facto control over most of southeast Asia economically, with only Japan and Australia forming a bulwark against them when possible.

Meanwhile, North and South Korea get blown up, leaving nothing but a toxic hole on the map for generations.

Africa will continue to starve and die to disease.

In about six years, you'll see a world where a weakened but still viable EU opposes Russia, where China eventually retakes Taiwan, and a new cold war between them and Japan starts. Russia will still be fighting in Ukraine and looking for ways to undermine the United European Defense Pact (UEDP), which was born from the ashes of NATO, while the UEDP funnels in weapons into Ukraine and Georgia, essentially keeping them as buffers against a renewed Russian threat in the same way Russia used them a decade before.

Once the United States re-enters the world scene, they will be courted by the various powers and will likely try to keep a detente with China while they fortify the Eastern European Front and demand the handover of Donald Trump.

After Trump dies mysteriously while in Russian custody, a gathering of world leaders in Vienna agree, over weeks of talks, to establish a new order, in which the US, China, EU, Russia, India, and Japan are dominant, which much of the rest of the world still in a second-class existence, being exploited by the stronger power blocks.

With the melting ice caps now at critical mass and the oceans rising form climate change, the focus for the next decade after this will be to try to build up defenses against the weather. Meanwhile, the Middle East will still be a shithole.


[Edited on 1-26-2017 by Quentil]

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
CCharger
The Great One






Posts 3630
Registered 7-21-2010
Member Is Offline

Mood: Covfefe

posted on 1-27-2017 at 12:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quentil
We are going to invade Mexico, occupy parts of the Middle East, and limit voting and the environment at home. Tens of thousands will die in the first year, and huge voting fraud will "happen" to be found in every state that voted Democrat, having Trump impose martial law. Or at least try to. By this point, most rednecks will have been formed into Trump Patriots, a haphazard militia that will attack local infrastructure and governmental buildings, followed by personal Trump security forces hired with government money to work as mercenaries for the new Trump Order.

Eventually, states like New York and California will mobilize state militias and unite with others, with a strikingly similar north/south dynamic appearing for the most part. They will lock down the nuclear assets and put them in control of a neutral element of the military, and the gloves will come off.

Washington DC rebels against Trump, and Trump flees to Houston to set up a new capital city. After two and a half years of warfare, in which Trump's loyalists commit countless massacres on Hispanics, African-Americans, and much raping of women, they are beaten back. Houston is leveled, with Trump catching a plane to exile to spend the remaining years of his life in Russia, with 50 billion dollars in assets stolen from the nation while he was president.

Meanwhile, Russia and China both use this distraction to advance their interests. A united Europe, coupled with some elements of the US military, successfully counter Russian aggression in the Balkans and Baltics, although Ukraine is torn apart in the process, become split along the lines of North and South Korea.

China will push for their version of the TPP, cutting the United States out much as the US attempted to cut China out. By the time Trump's War ends, China will have de facto control over most of southeast Asia economically, with only Japan and Australia forming a bulwark against them when possible.

Meanwhile, North and South Korea get blown up, leaving nothing but a toxic hole on the map for generations.

Africa will continue to starve and die to disease.

In about six years, you'll see a world where a weakened but still viable EU opposes Russia, where China eventually retakes Taiwan, and a new cold war between them and Japan starts. Russia will still be fighting in Ukraine and looking for ways to undermine the United European Defense Pact (UEDP), which was born from the ashes of NATO, while the UEDP funnels in weapons into Ukraine and Georgia, essentially keeping them as buffers against a renewed Russian threat in the same way Russia used them a decade before.

Once the United States re-enters the world scene, they will be courted by the various powers and will likely try to keep a detente with China while they fortify the Eastern European Front and demand the handover of Donald Trump.

After Trump dies mysteriously while in Russian custody, a gathering of world leaders in Vienna agree, over weeks of talks, to establish a new order, in which the US, China, EU, Russia, India, and Japan are dominant, which much of the rest of the world still in a second-class existence, being exploited by the stronger power blocks.

With the melting ice caps now at critical mass and the oceans rising form climate change, the focus for the next decade after this will be to try to build up defenses against the weather. Meanwhile, the Middle East will still be a shithole.


[Edited on 1-26-2017 by Quentil]

I would read the shit out of this dystopian novel.





"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."

"The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned."
--- Stephen Miller, Trump senior White House advisor, Feb. 12, 2017

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Quentil
Showstopper






Posts 743
Registered 5-13-2003
Location Saratoga Springs, NY
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-27-2017 at 08:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger

I would read the shit out of this dystopian novel.


Haha, yeah. It was fun to type it up. I even expanded on it in the vein of it being a book after I put it up here. Most of this is the same, but there's some new tidbits of fun thrown in. I chopped it down a bit of stuff that wasn't changed from above:


The what if of Trump going full-on Fascist? Hmm.

We are going to invade Mexico, occupy parts of the Middle East, and limit voting and the environment at home. Tens of thousands will die in the first year, and huge voting fraud will "happen" to be found in every state that voted Democrat, having Trump impose martial law. Or at least try to. By this point, most rednecks will have been formed into "Trump's Patriots", a haphazard militia that will attack local infrastructure and governmental buildings, followed by personal Trump security forces hired with government money to work as mercenaries for the new Trump Order. At first, he will have control of much of the standing US military as well.

There will be an initial feeling out process of uncertainty, followed by near simultaneous flash points literally in every neighborhood in every city.

Eventually, states like New York and California will mobilize state militias and unite with others, with a strikingly similar original civil war north/south dynamic appearing for the most part. (Although some areas, like "Fortress Austin" would hold out deep behind enemy lines for the duration of the war,) They will lock down the nuclear assets and put them in control of a neutral element of the military, and the gloves will come off.

Main early battles include a drive up the eastern coast towards NYC, with Philly falling to Trump's forces for a period of time before being liberated in a counterattack. St. Louis becomes a besieged Leningrad, LA breaks down into race war. Initial Trump push ends at NYC...where a million die inside of three months...before falling back eventually to Dover and Baltimore in the face of counterattack in the form of returning troops from Europe and freshly trained draftees, where the initial front lines will stabilize.

The battles then shift to Trump trying to take missile silos, to the differences in life between the two sides as each calls up (war at home type stuff), before the industrial Seattle and Great Lakes region starts cranking out material, and liberals finally realize they can use their brains for tactics in addition to being ironic and discussing vinyl.

Washington DC rebels against Trump, and Trump flees to Houston to set up a new capital city. After two and a half years of warfare, in which Trump's loyalists commit countless massacres on Hispanics and African-Americans, along with much raping of women, they are beaten back. Houston is leveled, with Trump catching a plane to exile to spend the remaining years of his life in Russia, with 50 billion dollars in assets stolen from the nation while he was president.
---

Yeah, I might be a bit of a nerd with such what ifs.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
OOMike
The Great One






Posts 3692
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH
Member Is Offline

Mood: same ol same ol

posted on 1-27-2017 at 01:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
Remember, he could be impeached and still have any of the others happen. Impeachment doesn't mean he gets fired from his job. It means he goes to court. Happened to Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson. Nixon was impeached but, he didn't stop becoming president until he resigned.

There's also the option that he could pass away due to natural causes, since he's old.


Andrew Johnson, not Jackson.

Nixon was technically never impeached, he was going to be impeached and convicted by the senate and removed from office, so instead he resigned and was pardoned by Ford.





2017 where Nazis are defended and being against Fascism is a bad thing.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic � Tryon Edwards

Never let the facts interfere with a good rant.

The only OO columnist that has never written a column.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be






Posts 11846
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Authoritized

posted on 1-27-2017 at 05:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OOMike
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
Remember, he could be impeached and still have any of the others happen. Impeachment doesn't mean he gets fired from his job. It means he goes to court. Happened to Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson. Nixon was impeached but, he didn't stop becoming president until he resigned.

There's also the option that he could pass away due to natural causes, since he's old.


Andrew Johnson, not Jackson.

Nixon was technically never impeached, he was going to be impeached and convicted by the senate and removed from office, so instead he resigned and was pardoned by Ford.


Oh duh, that's right. Wrong Andrew. Old white presidents from yesteryear all look the same to me.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
GodEatGod
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1362
Registered 1-14-2004
Location Monroe, LA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Weird

posted on 1-27-2017 at 07:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I mean, Andrew Jackson probably should've been impeached, that guy was a fucking psycho.





"It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don't like something, it is empirically not good. I don't like Chinese food, but I don't write articles trying to prove it doesn't exist." - Tina Fey

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be






Posts 12564
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-27-2017 at 10:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think Trump being forced from office is inevitable, it's just a matter of how long. The minute Congressmen start losing money because of Trump's recklessness and insanity, they're going to be up Paul Ryan's ass to take care of his business. I initially thought two years; but after this dumpster fire of a first week and Trump barely concealing that he's skipping down the path to a complete mental breakdown, I'm actually starting to think it might be sooner than that.





Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
williamssl
Steers and Queers






Posts 7763
Registered 1-11-2004
Location Hippieville
Member Is Offline

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 1-27-2017 at 11:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Is Good517
I think Trump being forced from office is inevitable, it's just a matter of how long.



This. I think the right betting/poll options are about picking the time window that this happens in during this current 4-year term. Do it in 6 month increments. 0-6, 7-12, 13-18, etc. Of course one of the options can be 'makes it all 4 years' which would have long odds on it.


My bet would be months 25-30, so just after the 2-year mark and the '18 elections. Unless he's majorly delivered on the economy, immigration/domestic security....the house will flip and there ya go.





Don't Mess With Texas

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
G. Jonah Jameson
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1163
Registered 12-28-2010
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-28-2017 at 12:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think we'll see Congressional Republicans turn on Trump sooner than that. They know he's an apocalypse waiting to happen, but they're not going to cross him until they've convinced him to rubber-stamp the keystone parts of their agenda -- massive tax cuts for the rich, deep cuts to social services, heavy-handed voter suppression, removal of protections for LGBTQ, etc. Once that stuff is accomplished, they'll have no more use for him. Though I don't think they'll actually go for impeachment if they can help it. They'll just find the political equivalent of a ball of string for him to play with.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Flash
The Great One






Posts 3464
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-28-2017 at 01:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If we see a well timed terrorist attack on US soil, I'm a bit saddened by the fact that enough people could get behind him that he could be in there for a while... too soon for the conspiracy theories, and/or the looming path of destruction he is pushing America down?

For what it's worth at least in week 1 it sounds like he's planning on 8 years in office, as some aides were told to settle in for the long haul.

I know Hitler comparisons are generally laughed off as hyperbole, but there are some very real and stark comparisons to their early days.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
denverpunk
The Rowdy One






Posts 2617
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi
Member Is Offline

Mood: Stoked

posted on 1-28-2017 at 01:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GodEatGod
I mean, Andrew Jackson probably should've been impeached, that guy was a fucking psycho.


Yep. The Trail of Tears is all on that racist asshole.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni






Posts 7665
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Stupid Idiot Section
Member Is Offline

Mood: ChinceMcMahon

posted on 1-28-2017 at 01:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not really. The National Socialist German Workers Party actually had a much more moral set of social policies (for full-blood Aryans anyway) than the Republican Party has had since Eisenhower. And, no, that's not a joke.

quote:
How does it end?


In fire and blood. And it's just beginning. Here's to perpetual rule by bible-thump gooberism fully wedded to capitalist rape 'n' rob. Oh, look, here comes the gilded class, baybays.



[Edited on 1/28/2017 by Paddlefoot]





You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
the goon
Sister Act






Posts 6396
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-28-2017 at 02:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think he makes it through all four years. The guy rode a wave of insanity all the way to the White House and can seemingly get away with anything, so I see no reason why that changes during his presidency.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Cherokee Jack
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1489
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-28-2017 at 04:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Agreed that I don't think he makes it through the term. Could be for any number of reasons. As noted, he is really old. He's also not very interested in carrying out the responsibilities as president, and could easily get bored and resign at any time. Impeachment/forced resignation under threat of impeachment is also very much in play.

Republicans did indeed ride his wave of insanity, but now they have control of everything, and a "traditional" Republican right there in Pence to take over if/when Trump disappears. They won't want to fuck it up if the movement that may have begun on the day after the inauguration actually keeps up and doesn't fade away. And you know that he's involved in enough shady shit that they could easily launch proceedings any time they want. I don't think it happens before midterm elections (those favor Republicans to begin with, and they won't want to piss off the Trump True Believer bloc), but shortly after that they could easily take him out and start trying to present President Pence as a credible choice for 2020.

So that's my prediction. If he doesn't die or lose interest and walk away in the next two years, the GOP launches their own offensive to either remove him or force his resignation during year three. Either way, there's a better chance than not that someone else is president between now and 1/19/21.





I'm Cherokee Jack!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
punkerhardcore
American Dream






Posts 7963
Registered 7-16-2005
Member Is Offline

Mood: Lickable

posted on 1-28-2017 at 08:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You guys are all nuts. I hope he's president for eight years. It's barely been a week and it's already amazing.

Who cares that Ringling Bros. is closed down now. This circus is way more entertaining.





Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
janerd75
The Immortal One






Posts 4045
Registered 1-28-2013
Member Is Offline

Mood: #MOOGA

posted on 1-28-2017 at 10:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
You guys are all nuts. I hope he's president for eight years. It's barely been a week and it's already amazing.

Who cares that Ringling Bros. is closed down now. This circus is way more entertaining.








"It will happen when it happens and not a moment before." - Me

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni






Posts 7665
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Stupid Idiot Section
Member Is Offline

Mood: ChinceMcMahon

posted on 1-29-2017 at 01:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
You guys are all nuts. I hope he's president for eight years. It's barely been a week and it's already amazing.

Who cares that Ringling Bros. is closed down now. This circus is way more entertaining.


Any thoughts on the Calexit movement? Seems fairly easy for the other side to drop the ace of spades on Cali just by shutting off the flow of the Colorado River at the Nevada border.





You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
bopol
Showstopper






Posts 748
Registered 1-18-2013
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-29-2017 at 03:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
You guys are all nuts. I hope he's president for eight years. It's barely been a week and it's already amazing.

Who cares that Ringling Bros. is closed down now. This circus is way more entertaining.


Any thoughts on the Calexit movement? Seems fairly easy for the other side to drop the ace of spades on Cali just by shutting off the flow of the Colorado River at the Nevada border.


California is not going anywhere. Honestly, if you start splitting up the US, you could form probably 5 or 6 areas with roughly equal interests. You would have the West Coast (California, Wash & Oregon). The central states (every thing west of that until and slightly past the Mississippi), the Midwest, the old Confederacy, the Northeast. Split PA & NY in half and it works pretty well.

If you did this, my biggest question would be what would VA & NC do because I think that a lot of their residents would rather be in the NE than the old Confederacy.

Now, of course, if they did this, Canada would invade the Midwest for the Great Lakes and Mexico would probably attack the Central States to get revenge on the Mexican-American War.

So, as I have shown, if California left, Canada would become a superpower and we Americans can't let that happen because most of us don't know who Justin Treadeau is (or how to spell his name).





I only signed up so I can read the forum.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
bopol
Showstopper






Posts 748
Registered 1-18-2013
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-29-2017 at 03:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore


Who cares that Ringling Bros. is closed down now. This circus is way more entertaining.


I like my politics boring and my wrestling interesting. We're living in a backwards world right now.





I only signed up so I can read the forum.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni






Posts 7665
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Stupid Idiot Section
Member Is Offline

Mood: ChinceMcMahon

posted on 1-29-2017 at 03:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Canada can't invade anyone. We burnt out all our men and equipment in Afghanistan playing coalition participant from 2002 on up. Our hip young L'il Potato of a prime minister's idea is for us to return to peacekeeping, with the first assignment sending our guys basically unarmed into the mountains of the Sinai peninsula, which are absolutely crawling with all sorts of ISIS and Al Qaeda. Ought to make for some interesting beheading videos if an idea this stupid gets put into motion.





You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Flash
The Great One






Posts 3464
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-29-2017 at 04:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Also our Navy is like a canoe with a shotgun tied to it, and our air force still makes use of zeppelin technology... or maybe that's just what Canada wants you Yank's to think as we've been developing this whole polite and apologetic cover and slowly seed the USA with a large number of wrestlers and other celebrities all while building up our weapons of mass canucktion.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top


Powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final SP1
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group
Processed in 0.2102609 seconds, 21 queries