The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: I'd like to settle this once and for all...
mcian
Banned

Posts 744
Registered 4-30-2002

Mood: Tactless

posted on 8-2-2004 at 09:46 PM Edit Post
I'd like to settle this once and for all...

...it's "McIan", dammit. BIG M, little c, BIG F-ING I, little a, little n. You know, like "McDonalds", only different.

There's this "Omega" person running running around trying to tell people how to spell my name, and frankly, it's starting to piss me off. What kind of name is 'mcian' anyway? Is it an anagram for something? Does it stand for "My cat is almost naked" or something?

So far, only BornToRun, SweatyManBoer, and OO Kyle seem to have gotten it right. Well, okay, originally it DID stand for "M.C. Ian", my Irish Rapper alter ego. I was the biggest thing in Belfast for a while there, until the bloody wankers cut off me John Thomas at the yearly Guy Fawlkes celebration. Hip hip, cherrio, bollicks, and all that sort of rot.

In any event, I hope this ends the debate once and for all. "McIan". THE OFFICIAL FREAKING SPELLING IS "McIan", already.
Thank you for your support.

"you are just a piece of shit who probably has no fucking life and no fucking friends so you spend all your time online thinking you are cool."

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 8-3-2004 at 01:24 AM Edit Post
your name can mean whatever you want it, but if it was M.C. Ian, wouldn't it be MCIan, with three capitals? instead of sounding like a burger?

just buggin. I do hear what you are saying about your name.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 8-3-2004 at 08:05 AM Edit Post
Oh no. Clearly MCIan would be far too corporate and add too much confusion. M.C.Ian is fair but it is the 21st century so perhaps its best that such names are gone.

I am personally happy that you have taken the time to clear this up. Its good to see that we now know how it is properly presented.

Please have a dollar for your fund.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Endo
Fella

Posts 454
Registered 4-30-2002
Location Virginia Beach

Mood: hypoxic

posted on 8-3-2004 at 12:06 PM Edit Post
I'm just gonna call him mcian, cause that's what his name says. I mean, I know how to use a shift key, and Lucky knows how to use a shift key, so I figured it's pretty much common knowledge. Sooooooo I'm gonna stick with "mcian." Or maybe "turdpants," "hamburgler helper," or perhaps my most scathing name yet, "captain retardo, intergalactic doofus."

"mcian, it's just like McDonald's, but without all the good parts."

"Why do you watch that? It's fake! IT'S FAKE!!" - My mother
"I know." - Me

Omega
Call me McIan

Posts 1466
Registered 4-29-2004

Mood: MacIan

posted on 8-3-2004 at 02:24 PM Edit Post
wow mcian must have some amazing powers to continue to post after having his account locked out by the mods and his email address changed.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 8-3-2004 at 03:28 PM Edit Post
Both loonies & toonies have heads.

Here is an arial photo to confirm this fact.

*note: shown much smaller than actual size*

Who wants soup?

ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 8-3-2004 at 04:16 PM Edit Post
Ok, are we done here?

Yes, we are.

WOOF!