The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Aren't these forums about WRESTLING???
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7779
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 4-15-2002 at 05:25 AM Edit Post
Aren't these forums about WRESTLING???

Some people need to remember that these forums are the forums for a WRESTLING WEBSITE...WRESTLING, you know the thing with the guys and the ring??? One guy tries to pin another guys shoulder down on the mat, you know what I'm talking about??? Am I getting through???

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Here's the news, if people got in trouble every time myself, Brian, Angry Johnny and Bigblue called Bigfatgoalie, Noname, Eli faggots, dorks, retarded gender bender, rimjobs, cocksuckers, fairies- (sorry got away from the point). If people got in trouble everytime we made fun of you "Special" members, then there wouldn't be a foruym at all would there?

First of Johnny never insulted me...so now bitching there...also I post to share my thoughts and opinions...I like to converse in person, over the phone, or on the net....I think most post for the same reason.

So to sum up:

1- Talk wrestling and post your opinions on wrestling..or the subject of the forum (this is about the OO Forums hence it's in the "Comments about OnlineOnslaught.com"

2- Follow the thread...if you want to post something that's a reply but not on the subject, post a new topic!!!

3- Try to post with some basic logic and thought.

4- Don't take things too seriously...reply to people, and defend your thoughts and comments, but don't worry about people who don't agree with you...

Thank you and you may now get back to bitching about workrate, the lack of female nudity, and the horror that is the idea of a Hogan/Nash Wrestlemania main event.

BigBlue86
Fella

Posts 448
Registered 1-11-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 4-29-2002 at 02:12 AM Edit Post
OK...so like, what if the Hogan - Nash Main Event was all nude?

gregtdj
And I am AWESOME

Posts 198
Registered 3-27-2002
Location Tennessee

Mood: Saucy.

posted on 4-29-2002 at 02:29 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBlue86
OK...so like, what if the Hogan - Nash Main Event was all nude?

Actually this sounds like a match VKM would book, as long as he was ref, it was in gravy and the loser had to kiss his ass.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7779
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 5-1-2002 at 11:52 PM Edit Post
Hogan and Nash should never wrestle each other...it'd be like Hogan vs Take....awe fuck....
shithousepoet
Banned

Posts 216
Registered 5-28-2003

Mood: Being Good

posted on 5-6-2002 at 12:09 AM Edit Post
true, they woudn't wrestle eacother, as for the nude match, i would be blinded forever, and never regain my sight.

Is Goning to be a good Boy Now.

New Topic New Poll

go to top