The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Flame Wars
gregtdj
And I am AWESOME

Posts 198
Registered 3-27-2002
Location Tennessee

Mood: Saucy.

posted on 4-14-2002 at 01:46 AM Edit Post
Flame Wars

What the hell is going on?!?

I enjoy watching wrestling. I enjoy sharing my thoughts with somebody who has a different view or even the same view. If they dislike what I say I look forward to a well thought out reply, or at the least a simple "oh yeah...".

I check in once in a while to read the boards, check different topics of interest, and see if anybody has made a post to a question or given a viewpoint I hadn't thought of about the current wrestling.

That's why I read these boards, so after not checking the boards for a bit, now I'm wading through one insult after the other to get to the parts I'm interested in.

A check of the member section shows we have over 400 people for this board, yet all I'm seeing is a few people trading barbs.

At the risk of sounding like a dick...who gives a shit about your posts?! For that matter who cares about mine?! This is a place for an exchange of information from the trivial facts to the varied opinions. It's all here.

So if you have nothing better to do than sit and insult posters and take away from there discussions...post here.

I realize this opens me up to whatever you consider to be a witty and well deserved put down, I just ask that you do it here so I can go back to reading about the shit I came here for and not your latest round of mother jokes, or penis size insults.

For those that do put there insult exchange here, let me in advance say thank you and for the rest..."Your momma's so loose, the neighbor's keep mistaking her for their garage" and "Even if you told former President Clinton it was a cheeseburger, and gave him a week to look for it, you still couldn't find your dick"

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

DeadManSelling
rOOkie

Posts 38
Registered 4-9-2002
Location Italy? Italy!

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 4-14-2002 at 02:00 PM Edit Post
you've obviously never read TS/411 forums

*currently looking for a position as columnist... and I don't totally suck, BTW *

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 4-14-2002 at 11:09 PM Edit Post
Greg,

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WWWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAHHUHUAAAAA

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo

New Topic New Poll

go to top