The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Free Per View Prediction
alabama jam
Banned

Posts 32
Registered 4-22-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-3-2004 at 05:39 AM Edit Post
I actually mentioned Winnipeg/Survivor Series first, promoter. lol
AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 5-3-2004 at 05:49 AM Edit Post
Good for you.

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
alabama jam
Banned

Posts 32
Registered 4-22-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-3-2004 at 09:11 AM Edit Post
Thanks.
Lorey Mysterio
Fella

Posts 272
Registered 2-23-2004
Location Middle of the woods on a dead end road, NY

Mood: Nerdy

posted on 5-3-2004 at 09:14 AM Edit Post
Ok, now I see that all along your intent WAS to be an asshole. And I will now second OPP's theory that you are a fucktard.

I've changed my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind's changed me so much I can't even trust myself.
www.facebook.com/violentlyopposedtojustabouteverything

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Lorey+Mysterio 's Aim
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 5-3-2004 at 09:23 AM Edit Post
I would like to congratulate Alabama Jam/The_Insider/Stratdweller on joining a legendary level status of shitheads. He's up there with Bud Ellock, TTP and Chucko as one of the very select few to be banned from OO three times or more for doing the exact same thing he got banned for, every time he registers and starts posting again.

I have no idea why I didn't ban you on sight the moment you registered this last time. No one gets more than two chances here. But you just had to be a complete fuck three times, didn't you? You could have apologized when you offended and annoyed people, but you didn't. You could have hidden your "insider" status, but instead you wore it as a badge of honor when you knew it annoyed people. You could have been nice or complimentary to people here. Or you could have just refrained from calling us fanboys. But that's just too high-speed for you, isn't it Gomer?

If by now you haven't gotten the message, here it is again: go away and do not come back.

I'm leaving this message here for for a while before I ban you, so you can read it and let it sink in. I know it'll take a while, what with the next 6 months of WWE storylines, match outcomes, hirings and firings filling up your tiny mind.

Plus, there's no way you'll be able to read it after you suck on an IP ban. And I want the message to sink in for someone even as dim as you.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

The Real Insider
Banned

Posts 20
Registered 3-30-2004
Location Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases

Mood: Superior

posted on 5-3-2004 at 12:47 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
If by now you haven't gotten the message.

He hasn't.

quote:
I'm leaving this message here for for a while before I ban you, so you can read it and let it sink in.

It won't.

Sorry -- couldn't resist.

Shaggy
The Great One

Posts 3225
Registered 12-21-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-3-2004 at 04:55 PM Edit Post
Back to the original topic of HBK and Benoit...

I agree 100% that the WWE had something in mind when they put the titles on Edge and Benoit, however I don't se why Bischoff would help HBK out in this situation by forcing Benoit to fight twice in one night. If it was HHH or even Orton getting the title shot, I'd say it was a virtual certainty that they'd pull this stunt, but unless HBK heels tonight, I just can't see it happening.

I'd think about pulling off the tried and true double pin to end the match, where both wrestlers shoulders are counted down by different referees. From here the belt could be "upheld" and a ladder match could be booked down the line - to eliminate any referee contraversy.

AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 5-3-2004 at 05:06 PM Edit Post
You have some good points Shaggy. The double pin leading to a ladder match scenario you suggested would be interesting, my only reservation about it is that Bad Blood is so far off. I don't really think they would leave the title held up for a month unless...
(WARNING, BIY ahead)
They go with the double pin tonight and the title is held up. Over the next four weeks there is an 8 man tournament held that would allow guys like Christian and Orton and Edge to get involved in the World Title picture, and the finals of that tournament (Benoit and Michaels) is the Bad Blood main event in a ladder match for the World Title.

It could work.

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
Shaggy
The Great One

Posts 3225
Registered 12-21-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-3-2004 at 07:35 PM Edit Post
I wouldn't mind the tourney, however I don't like the idea of having Benoit or HBK to have to earn a spot in the blowoff match. Maybe have a tournement to decide the 3rd participant in the Ladder Match, as the likes of Jericho, Christian and Edge all have varying degrees of experience in the genre. I think this would be a perfect place to elevate Christian - he oculd win the tournement and boast that he is the favorite because of his TLC experience. Even when he lost, he'd be considered close to a major player.
SpaceMountainFatBoy
Showstopper

Posts 944
Registered 10-25-2003
Location Cyrodiil, Land of Make Believe

Mood: Enchantical!

posted on 5-3-2004 at 08:33 PM Edit Post
I dig the idea of the double pinfall a whole bunch. That would be an excellent way to set up for a ladder match at the next PPV, add some more fire to the feud, and the belt could stay around Benoit's waist until the money match. I still think Benoit should lose the belt, but not on free TV. He deserves more respect than that.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by SpaceMountainFatBoy]

WHY WE FIGHT

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   SpaceMountainFatBoy 's Yahoo
Straight Shooter
Banned

Posts 2
Registered 5-4-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-4-2004 at 07:16 AM Edit Post
After being a non-registered observer for awhile, I am just curious why jam was banned. I can see why calling us fanboys might be annoying, but I thought this was a US based forum and covered by first ammendment rights.

He had a fairly insightful opinion and I felt he gave it in a fairly respectful manner. It seems a couple of other posters took offense to jam's posting of somewhat 'insider' info. Was he not correct? Is it not news that WWE is holding two television tapings in the same city, especially a mid sized canadian city?

Perhaps he was annoying, but the rest of us could be a little less senstive. The rapid fire banning gives the site a bad name. If people don't want to debate and discuss, dont.

In this instance (HBK/Benoit), Jam was right on. Good for him/her.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA
Member Is Online

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 5-4-2004 at 07:34 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Straight Shooter
After being a non-registered observer for awhile, I am just curious why jam was banned. I can see why calling us fanboys might be annoying, but I thought this was a US based forum and covered by first ammendment rights.

Why the hell do you care?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Lorey Mysterio
Fella

Posts 272
Registered 2-23-2004
Location Middle of the woods on a dead end road, NY

Mood: Nerdy

posted on 5-4-2004 at 07:42 AM Edit Post
Straigh Shooter, if you really think that The_Insider/Alabama Jam wasn't offensive, you haven't been reading his posts.

I'm not going to bother to get in to why I think he was. Read my previous post as to why I thought he should stop what he was doing and ModSquads reasons if you want to know why he was banned.

I've changed my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind's changed me so much I can't even trust myself.
www.facebook.com/violentlyopposedtojustabouteverything

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Lorey+Mysterio 's Aim
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 5-4-2004 at 07:44 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Straight Shooter

He had a fairly insightful opinion and I felt he gave it in a fairly respectful manner. It seems a couple of other posters took offense to jam's posting of somewhat 'insider' info. Was he not correct? Is it not news that WWE is holding two television tapings in the same city, especially a mid sized canadian city?

Perhaps he was annoying, but the rest of us could be a little less senstive. The rapid fire banning gives the site a bad name. If people don't want to debate and discuss, dont.

In this instance (HBK/Benoit), Jam was right on. Good for him/her.

Ah, you again. Good job complimenting yourself. You actually thought I wouldn't notice that you registered to defend your former self. I can't imagine how brilliant your promotion is, with a braniac like you booking it. Sayonara again, shithead.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 5-4-2004 at 01:57 PM Edit Post
Nice whack!

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top