The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: WWF bringing Ewok's to RAW ????
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 4-11-2002 at 04:34 PM Edit Post
WWF bringing Ewok's to RAW ????

Anyone remember when Jericho invited the Planet of the Apes apes to come up on stage and take Stephanie McMahon somewhere?

What the fuck was that a pop for a movie?

No one was insulted by that just every single fan that had to watch that crap. Why so McMahon can make a buck by publicitizing the movie? I as a fan was insulted by seeing that.

The reason I write this post is because I'm hoping that the WWF doesn't try this again with another one of the summers movies and further cartoon the wrestling indusrty.

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
mallrat
And I am AWESOME

Posts 176
Registered 2-8-2002
Location Saskatchewan

Mood: Indifferent

posted on 4-12-2002 at 02:02 AM Edit Post
When I saw that I wanted to apologize to the people who were watching it with me, at least it wasn’t as bad as WCW's use of Chucky from Childs Play.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BigBlue86
Fella

Posts 448
Registered 1-11-2002

posted on 4-12-2002 at 10:08 PM Edit Post
But was anyhting worse than a shit faced Robert Wuhl reprising his Arli$$ role on Monday Nitro?

DennisIsEvil
Showstopper

Posts 631
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-12-2002 at 10:13 PM Edit Post
Oh that's bad! In character no less. Man that show must have been desperate for people to watch it.

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

posted on 4-13-2002 at 12:28 AM Edit Post
I still remember a RAW from about 95, Jim Ross was having a phone conversation with tthe pig from Duckman. And then they zoomed in on kids that were staged to plug Duckman shirts in the audience. And Yesn I agree that Chucky thing was a disgrace to the business but you have to ammit, Chucky played a better heel then most of the WCW's roster at the time. I was wondering when he'll gte his shot at the gold

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 4-13-2002 at 06:08 AM Edit Post
And they might as well have GIVEN Chucky a title shot, because he really wouldn't have been any less credible a WCW world champ than David Arquette
etee
Fella

Posts 316
Registered 1-5-2002
Location in front of my PC.

Mood: Radio-active.

posted on 4-14-2002 at 04:51 PM Edit Post
Yeah, and then he could have insisted that all challengers fight him in one of his "signature" matches: a DEATH MATCH!

New Topic New Poll

go to top