The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: JASON X - EVIL GETS AN UPGRADE?!?
gregtdj
And I am AWESOME

Posts 198
Registered 3-27-2002
Location Tennessee

Mood: Saucy.

posted on 4-9-2002 at 06:38 PM Edit Post
JASON X - EVIL GETS AN UPGRADE?!?

Watching RAW I saw a commercial that had me on the floor laughing my ass off. After reattaching it, I later sat upon it searching the web to see if it was true, and to keep it from coming off again.

Friday the 13th has returned with a new film and a new direction for the franchise.

In part 8 Jason took Manhattan. Needles to say that film was forgettable, so they did, and made Jason goes to Hell, where his descendants finally kill him and send him to hell.

Somebody has decided that even though part 9 made up for part 8, and put it all to rest, they prefered the silliness that came from part 8, only instead of taking Manhattan, now Jason goes to space.

Jason gets frozen after earth has been destroyed and years later is rescued and taken onto a ship where he starts killing and gets made into a cyborg. Hollywood, always good for a laugh! Get your own chuckle at http://www.jasonx.com

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

DennisIsEvil
Showstopper

Posts 631
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-10-2002 at 12:11 AM Edit Post
Will they just let these god damn things die already! Geez Jason was cool and all back in the day but it's time to move on.

Raw Dawg
rOOkie

Posts 37
Registered 1-8-2002
Location York Beach

Mood: confuzzled

posted on 4-10-2002 at 04:21 AM Edit Post
And what ever happened to the Jason vs. Freddy movie??

--Refusing to grow up is what I do best!
--Can you hear me now?
--Good.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Raw+Dawg 's Aim
Shastar
Showstopper

Posts 870
Registered 1-5-2002
Location VB, VA

Mood: tired

posted on 4-10-2002 at 07:15 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raw Dawg
And what ever happened to the Jason vs. Freddy movie??

Umm, WEs Craven and everyone else involved figured it was a stupid idea and decided that descretion was the better part of valor on that one?

Besides, which would you cast as the babyface?

Dan

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Shastar 's Aim   Shastar 's ICQ status
mallrat
And I am AWESOME

Posts 176
Registered 2-8-2002
Location Saskatchewan

Mood: Indifferent

posted on 4-10-2002 at 04:52 PM Edit Post
Yeah I've seen the movie it was no more then a B movie, although it had its moments. Don't pay to see it unless you are a large fan of the series.
I hear if the movie does well then they will go forward with Jason V.S. Freddy but I don't think the movie will do well at all.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 4-11-2002 at 04:25 PM Edit Post
It's just another stereotype horror movie. Except instead of the classic Friday the 13th series they are copying Alien, Virus, and all them other crappy space horror flicks. This is horrible Jason abuse. Mike Myers is now having the last laugh on you Paramount.

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
mallrat
And I am AWESOME

Posts 176
Registered 2-8-2002
Location Saskatchewan

Mood: Indifferent

posted on 4-12-2002 at 01:54 AM Edit Post
You got that right CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss, I just hope that the 8th instalment of the Halloween series is watchable.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AngryJohnny
And I am AWESOME

Posts 193
Registered 3-4-2002
Location Hawaii

posted on 4-12-2002 at 10:27 AM Edit Post
At least from the trailer I saw at the movies (unlike the serious ones they show on TV) at least this JAson sequel looks like an INTENTIONAL comedy.

Jkyle.com-the evolution starts here

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AngryJohnny 's Aim
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

posted on 4-13-2002 at 12:29 AM Edit Post
Jason as a comedy might draw in more ratings these days, how many times can they bring him back to life

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo

New Topic New Poll

go to top