Author: Subject: Edge confirmed for Raw
Golden Heat
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 3-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 3-11-2004 at 07:19 PM Edit Post
Edge confirmed for Raw

According to wrestleboard.com and wrestling-edge.com,Edge will join Raw.

This leaves Smackdown without Matt Hardy,Beniot,Brock and now Edge.

Smackdown have a lot of rebuilding to do. Taker coming back is not the answer.Angle is injury prone,they might take him out the WWE title scene because his problems with his neck all the time.

Big Show will probably be out for a month after Mania,but even if he comes back,he's not all that important.If Show was on Raw,he will be no where near the World title.

Cena is too young and still too green to be in the main event scene.He never held a title before.

Eddie is fine but I don't know if he is the guy to carry a whole show every week.

I mean Smackdown needs help. It has been reported that RVD will be coming to Smackdown right before the end of his contract.Us the fans suppose to take RVD serious on Smackdown like he's a main eventer?What if doesn't re-sign,then what?

Why is Edge going to Raw? Raw has HBK,Beniot,HHH,Flair,Foley,Jericho,Kane,etc.Smackdown has Angle(injury prone),Eddie,Taker and I guess the Big Show.

I say bring Jericho and Kane to Smackdown because Smackdown needs a heel to replace Brock in Kane.Smackdown also needs another face who can steal a show in Jericho,sorry but RVD doesn't fit that category.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 3-11-2004 at 07:46 PM Edit Post
Could you please use better sources in the future? I don't know what the fuck wrestleboard or wmenwnfnnn.com is. You can find supposedly "real" newsbites anywhere. They probably have proof of Bigfoot over at lethalwrestling.com. There are very few sites out there that even pretend to have some accountability.

Until this "real" news is reported on something like Meltzer's site, the Torch or 1Bob, discussing this factoid is sort of pointless.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

Mood: Shmood

posted on 3-11-2004 at 07:52 PM Edit Post
and whatever you do, do NOT use that crappy onlineonslaught.com site. totally worthless. that site doesn't even give us news like right away, and when they do, they call it "rumors," whatever that means.

Official Poster Of The OOForum's 100,000th Post.

borntorun: getting punched in the cock by a naked guy is pretty arousing.

Visit OOWF.com!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Pajama+Pants 's Aim
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-9-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 3-11-2004 at 07:54 PM Edit Post
I hear Yokozuna will be joining the Hart Foundation any day now, and King Kong Bundy will be offered a spot in the NWO.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:00 PM Edit Post
Backstage sources indicate that there are other backstage sources. When asked to comment about the backstage sources, the backstage sources said "no comment." Some workers have claimed that backstage sources are developing an ego problem.

Credit: LordsofPain,
Crediting: Lethalwrestling,
Crediting: Rajahwwf.com,
Crediting: Honky Tonk Man

- Posted by Widro
at ____ a.m., two minutes before the site went down again

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Thom
The Immortal One

Posts 4890
Registered 1-14-2003
Location At the gym

Mood: Rather be lifting

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:04 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
- Posted by Widro
at ____ a.m., two minutes before the site went down again

BURN!!!

Not to mention, didnít RVD just sign a 3 (?) year contract a month or two back?

#GLENNSURVIVESLOL - Cherokee Jack, from TWD Season 6 thread

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:16 PM Edit Post
HUGE news on Borck Lesner situation!!!!!!

The latest news is that there is no word yet on whether Brock Lesner will be staying with the WWE or not. This means he could still possibly leave.

-Matt Boone

Visit OOWF.com!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Pajama+Pants 's Aim
Golden Heat
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 3-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:29 PM Edit Post
wrestleboard.com and wrestling-edge.com get their infomation from The Torch and PWINSIDER.com.

When the last time we've seen a false rumor. Beniot winning the Rumble,was true.Beniot jumping too Raw was true.Eddie winning the WWE title was true.Brock vs.Goldberg was true.HHH vs.HBK vs.Beniot was true.Rock-N-Sock vs.Evolution was true,The whole No Way Out card was true,man I can go on for weeks.

These internet sites have some good sources because the rumors are true most of the time.

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:47 PM Edit Post
funny how all those things were figure out-able just through logic.

• benoit winning the rumble- is what storylines led to
  • eddie winning the title- had to get the title off brock for the goldberg match
  • brock vs goldberg- we ALL knew that was happening as soon as they had their little staredown at whatever PPV that was.
  • HHH/HBK/benoit- the "i hope they dont do it" but talked about match without any rumor provocation.
  • rock n sock/evolution- that rumor was started by the rock himself
  • no way out- i read no predictions about that show, not even the ones on this site, and even i was able to call every match on that card.

the only one i'll give you is benoit moving to raw. that was an out of left field move by the fed and the rumor got out. but most of that is nothing special to report.

Visit OOWF.com!

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:54 PM Edit Post
Holy bad puncuation Batman.

Besides, I gotta think that if the Brock rumors are true that Edge stays put on SD! for the time being.

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002
Location sitting on a guardrail

Mood: Heroic

posted on 3-11-2004 at 08:58 PM Edit Post
True or not, this would be a BAD idea. As stated before, Smackdown needs people badly. I had thought for a time they were considering UT to Raw, but moving RVD to SD is hardly enough to compensate for SD losing Matt and Benoit.

Hurricane gets my vote to move to SD, since all he does on Raw anymore is pose and job

If you need someone higher on the card, Kane wouldn't be a bad idea either, but with UT on the way back, do you want them butting heads til Summerslam? That takes us back to Square one.

If Evolution splits up (which is another post-WMXX rumor) and Hunter feuds with Orton, Batista's left in the lurch. He could go to SD and be another Lesnar with the right buildup.

Just my 2 cents

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   ConcreteTG 's Aim
Golden Heat
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 3-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 3-11-2004 at 09:15 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by ConcreteTG
True or not, this would be a BAD idea. As stated before, Smackdown needs people badly. I had thought for a time they were considering UT to Raw, but moving RVD to SD is hardly enough to compensate for SD losing Matt and Benoit.

Hurricane gets my vote to move to SD, since all he does on Raw anymore is pose and job

If you need someone higher on the card, Kane wouldn't be a bad idea either, but with UT on the way back, do you want them butting heads til Summerslam? That takes us back to Square one.

If Evolution splits up (which is another post-WMXX rumor) and Hunter feuds with Orton, Batista's left in the lurch. He could go to SD and be another Lesnar with the right buildup.

Just my 2 cents

I like that Batista idea but Batista don't have the amature skills that Brock had.

Moving Kane to Smackdown was my opinion.You are right about Taker and Kane continuing to I cannot spell 'feud' is not the best idea,but what other heel can compensate for Brock.Besides Evolution and Kane the next best heel is Christian,a mid carder at best.

You are right, RVD don't compensate for Beniot and Matt Hardy.

Smackdown can't build a main eventer that fast.Rhyno is done,Holly is bad,Billy Gunn is old news,A-Train is mid card at best.

They need to bring Jericho to Smackdown,he can play heel and face very well and this I cannot spell 'feud' with Christian is good but pointless.Jericho is married in real life,his on-screen relationship with Trish has to end.What a better way of ending it by separating the two?

I say bring Jericho over for Edge.RVD and Hurricane can compensate for Beniot and Matt Hardy.

The sad truth is,Smackdown will probably get RVD and when Scott Steiner and Mark Henry return from injuries they will get shift to Smackdown

promoter2003
The Rowdy One

Posts 2215
Registered 1-25-2003

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 3-11-2004 at 09:23 PM Edit Post
The net is calling everything. I say the solution for this is VINCE RUSSO. Russo would never allow it. Hire the guy now Mcmahon.
markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 3-11-2004 at 09:32 PM Edit Post
It's called the spacebar. Look into it.

And it's "Benoit", not "Beniot". I don't know who Beniot is, but he sure as fuck didn't win the Royal Rumble.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 3-11-2004 at 10:51 PM Edit Post
HUGE NEWS!!!!

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

/couldn't help myself.

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 3-11-2004 at 11:03 PM Edit Post
Getting on this newb for quoting a website you don't know is a little unfair. First of all, half the news we talk about on this board is from 411, who steals from the same place everyone else steals it from. Just because it's not 411 doesn't make it valid. Second, it's a very realistic piece of "news". It's not like the kid brought a piece of info like "RVD aRResTED 4 DOPE SMOKIN'! GeTS 2-FIVE yearS in OZ!".

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

ConspiracyVictim
Showstopper

Posts 514
Registered 2-9-2004
Location Location Location

Mood: Friggin Morose

posted on 3-12-2004 at 01:33 AM Edit Post
Could have been much, much worse:

"WrestlExpers.de has just confirmed the rumour that, at Wrestlemania XX, Vince will start the show by telling the audience that he's bloody rich and doesn't need their crap, then will sit in the middle of the ring and masturbate for 5 hours."

Attention: If anybody knows how to remove DNA from a passenger seat, please send me a u2u ASAP.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 3-12-2004 at 03:44 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bonestein
Getting on this newb for quoting a website you don't know is a little unfair. First of all, half the news we talk about on this board is from 411, who steals from the same place everyone else steals it from.

I know what you mean. But like the kid said, the sites he quoted get most of their info from torch and 1bob. So if it came from Torch and 1Bob, just SAY, "This came from Torch and 1Bob." It makes it easier to take a debate more seriously. So why give the quote to someone else? The guy said, "wrestleboard.com and wrestling-edge.com get their infomation from The Torch and PWINSIDER.com." So the information they post isn't actually FROM there. They don't have their own information at all. So why say it's FROM there? Give credit where it's due, especially if it's going to make it easier for posters to have a better debate about it.

Also, he never clears up where THIS rumor came from. He just said that those sites get their information from the Torch and PWInsider. He didn't say that THIS rumor comes from there. So unless I go to any of the major sites and read stuff in order to confirm what's been posted here, it still could be bullshit. Posters here shouldn't have to do research just to figure out if they should reply to someone's post.

That's why I asked him to use better sources in the future. I'll ask other posters to do that too. I'm not going to delete anyone's post because it comes from LordsofPain or anything. But if someone quotes stuff from Wrestle-X-Plosion.net, I reserve the right to make fun of it.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 3-12-2004 at 03:48 AM Edit Post
Eh... fair enough then.

ConspiracyVictim
Showstopper

Posts 514
Registered 2-9-2004
Location Location Location

Mood: Friggin Morose

posted on 3-12-2004 at 04:40 AM Edit Post
Now THAT was a strong take...

Attention: If anybody knows how to remove DNA from a passenger seat, please send me a u2u ASAP.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 3-12-2004 at 07:23 AM Edit Post
Wait a minute. Did I just see Bones jump in to defend a Newbie?!?

What the hell is going on in this place?!?

Who wants soup?

TheImmortalMarkHogan
Fella

Posts 434
Registered 5-4-2002
Location P-burg, WV

Mood: Spastic

posted on 3-12-2004 at 01:25 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2HoT
Wait a minute. Did I just see Bones jump in to defend a Newbie?!?

What the hell is going on in this place?!?

Exactly what I was thinking. Here Bones, have a drink on me and hopefully you'll get back to the "old" Bonestein we all know and love....well, the old Bones we all know, anyways.

Top 5 Things BTR Does With Billy's Thong

5. Puts in on....realizes he has it on backwards...and sadly realize everything is still covered.
- BFG

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   TheImmortalMarkHogan 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   TheImmortalMarkHogan 's Yahoo
Endo
Fella

Posts 454
Registered 4-30-2002
Location Virginia Beach

Mood: hypoxic

posted on 3-12-2004 at 03:31 PM Edit Post
Hey, guys pay their dues in the WWE, us newbies pay our dues in OO. Eventually we can rise to the level of Bonestein, but not without a lot of hard work and experience. Or buying the boss NCAA tickets for his flyers.

no, that was NOT an offer. I'll pay my dues the hard way.

"Why do you watch that? It's fake! IT'S FAKE!!" - My mother
"I know." - Me

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 3-12-2004 at 03:49 PM Edit Post
Bonestein did hard work? When?

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 3-12-2004 at 08:10 PM Edit Post
There was this one time, I, uh, worked hard, uh, and, uh... ok, I'm lying.

Fine, fine. FUCK YOU NEWB AND FUCK WRESTLEBOARD! Now SCRAM, you fucking pipechugger!

Now does everything seem right again?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top