The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Last Call, with the Banned one
GuessWhosBack
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 3-3-2004

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2004 at 05:37 AM Edit Post
Last Call, with the Banned one

I have given Crashing the Boards a new meaning, being banned 3 times, with a privilege ban currently connected to my name.

BAMDHM, the towel
TopTenPro, "annoying top ten lists"
TimeToPlay, a play on "TTP" as a softer side of TopTenPro, but post nude fat woman.
SeamoreTheDonkey, understood what it takes to make the board, but once discovered as "TTP" had the writing privileges taken away.

Why do I come back? I like this web site, have liked it since Micasa98 roots.

This site has a lot to offer me, as I have for it. Some people see me as pompous, but I am to a point, so I do not argue. Wrestling got in my blood in 1986, watching WWF at my father's home. My wrestling addiction was so strong I watched USA network on a fuzzy television, sometimes with no picture, just unclear sound. I listened as Andre no showed the tag match against Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy to be replaced by Ted Arcidi. I remember the visits to Japan, introducing the "Machines," WM 2 hype, and the birth of Hulkamania. Am I stuck in the past? No.

Knowing the past and comparing the present to the past is not a sin. "If you do not study the past, you are destined to repeat it in the future." I am not to point out today's flaws, because yesterday's memories are always better than the reality. I am not looking to be everyone's best friend, being best friends may get boring. I am not looking to be the heel of OO, although TopTenPro, was set up as a heel writer, I admit it. This site and it's contributors are more than just a fantasy league, it is an intelligent bunch of fans.

Was BAMDHM an asshole? As that name I was going to leave wrestling. With the response that was given that first forum, the Towel, I saw fans were not dumb, they loved this sport, as much as I do. BAMDHM was banned for something I swear to this day was a computer error, it posted one post 9 times, about Golddust being behind the Booker T. note of "I know what you did (?)"

TopTenPro, this was a destined to fail name. It was pompous, and did not listen to reason, just the fact that TTP was always right. If you did not answer TTP in the way I saw acceptable, a top ten list, then you were up for attack. Now TTP was banned for "stupid rule"; I am still not in agreement with that ruling, but took it with a grain of salt.

TimeToPlay, a real spit in the face to ModSquad. Mod had banned TTP v.1 and I was not happy. I created the name to be like see I can always come back, but I also wanted to fit in more. After so much bashing, even an A-Hole wants to be accepted. TimeToPlay was doing well, although everyone knew who I was most of you started to give me chance number 2 (few knew the original ID of BAMDHM) and I tried to run with it. Now the fat lady post, that was me being stupid, it was all my fault. To say I was dumb by not thinking of the no nudity rule is stupid. I screwed up, I wanted everyone to laugh, they did, when I got banned again.

Now SeamoreTheDonkey, was a play on names and seemed excepted until I made another mistake in the picture post forum. The mere mention of TTP made me a target, that I should have avoided. The name STD was a joke, like I was something hard to get rid of (and with this forum it appears I am) and I will not go away. It is also me admitting I am a jackass! As screwed up as my first impressions were/are I ask for the final chance.

If I need an initiation period I accept it. No talking in chat rooms for a hell week, no posts for a week, criticism out the ass. I am up for anything, I will be your "Flounder."
I am here to contribute, not be an asshole. Let me back in.

I would like to have an OO poll. The Mods would have to agree, so I will put my fate in your hands.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 3-3-2004 at 05:51 AM Edit Post
A. Who cares?
B. You've been banned for acting like an ass as "BAMDHM," "DHMBAM," "TopTenPro," "TimeToPlay," and "SeamoreTheDonkey." That's five chances, and you fucked them all up.
C. No "mabey" option. Invalid poll.

You have been banned from posting, but your account hasn't. Since you seem to want to read the response from the people you've annoyed, let's leave this post here.

Well, have at it OOsters.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 3-3-2004 at 06:38 AM Edit Post
I find it incredibly pathetic that you are so intent on remaining where you are clearly unwanted. You have had your initiation period. You have had a multitude of chances. The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of people here survive just fine without needing any chances. Those who do need chances rarely get them and rarely deserve them. I don't believe you even deserve all the chances you got.

And the icing on the cake was the stunt you pulled in the chatroom last night. Comming in and impersonating Erin Anderson was the most unforgivable act you could have possibly done. Any lingering sympathy I may have had for you was thoroughly washed away. Don't bother with phoney apologies and false platitudes because they will fall on deaf ears.

You are not welcome here. You will never be welcome here. No amount of bitching and moaning is ever going to change that.

Grow up. Get a life. Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. You are little more than a footnote here now. A joke, or a benchmark by which to guage future recalcitrance and pathos.

Who wants soup?

microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2004 at 07:37 AM Edit Post
the poll results speak for themselves…get the fuck outta here…

Microplay - first ever OOWF World Heavyweight Champion

Owner of The "Reggie IC" #002
2004 bOOardies - Breakthrough Poster of The Year

Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2004 at 07:40 AM Edit Post
Well, SeamoretheTopTenPlayBAMDonkey, the general consensus seems to be, "You're a tool." I, for one, agree.

Edit: It was YOU impersonated me last night? Will someone be so kind as to tell me what "I" said?

Grow the fuck up, you pathetic little shit.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Alana]

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

Mood: Shmood

posted on 3-3-2004 at 08:15 AM Edit Post
check it out. erin's piiiiiisssssed.

can i just say that both timetoplay and seamorethe donkey prolly woulda made it if you just stayed the fuck out of chat.

ya know what actually pisses me off? you made BTR write that fuckin plea to get you back on the boards, and he did it, even though i'm sure he knew it woulda been an unpopular move, and you just shit all over that by being a fuckin fuck-tard all over again. TWICE.

plus, you make matters worse, you're making me sit here and defend BTR, which i HATE doing. it's almost as bad as having to defend 2hot. you're damn lucky i didn't have to do that!

Official Poster Of The OOForum's 100,000th Post.

borntorun: getting punched in the cock by a naked guy is pretty arousing.

Visit OOWF.com!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Pajama+Pants 's Aim
BoerboelLVR
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1646
Registered 2-14-2003
Location Over the line!

Mood: HELP ME!!!

posted on 3-3-2004 at 01:57 PM Edit Post
How many times do you have to be told the same thing?

My answer will never change!

FUCK OFF!

You are a worthless lying sack of shit! You will never be accepted here. You are not welcome here, or in chat or anywhere else! Do not come back and waste everyone's time with your lies about how much you care about these forums. You don't care, you just want to stir up shit.

A plea to our moderators..

If you can do it, then please ban his IP! The consensus among us is that we don't want him here anymore. Even if you were to employ a three strikes rules, then this asshole would be on his second up at the plate and we know that it would be just a short time before he swings and misses again. That would be six strikes, out twice. He doesn't deserve to stay.

Geez, I can't believe that I've sunken so far as to beg the mods to get rid of someone, but I'm just so tired of this bullshit.

Look, I know I don't post the most constructive things on this board, but I try to follow the rules and as far as I know, no one has ever asked for me to be banned. This jackass has continuously caused problems and admittedly spit in the face of the mods. That admission alone should earn him a lifetime ban.

What else needs to be said? No more of this jackass!! He needs to go for good.

This is not an issue of the OOsters picking on the new guys. This is an issue of getting rid of an asshole and a troublemaker and that's all it ever has been.

Don't touch me there!

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 3-3-2004 at 02:31 PM Edit Post
Why do you feel that you deserve another chance? Why would you want one?

It's obvious that even if you were allowed to return, nobody would deem your presence worthy of anything but invective. Even your most intelligent posts (relative to your other posts) would be met with flames and insults as opposed to debate and conversation. Any thread you tried to add to would instantly grind to a halt as the rest of the posters stopped their conversations and began to throw their lunches at you.

You are persona non grata here. Nobody is willing to tolerate you. Nobody is willing to give you a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or whatever fucking chance it would be.

You do not provide us with entertainment. We do not enjoy taking the time out of our days to deal with a petulant child. You haven't once given us any reason to feel that you are even remotely worth our time.

You were given a fair shake. You were allowed back and you chose to be an ass about it. Had you truly opted for anonimity instead of your TimeToPlay persona, you might have lasted. But you feel that the rules of courtesy and social conduct do not, somehow, apply to you. This is your reward.

The mods are not the only ones who detest you. They are not carrying out some shadowy vendetta against you. In this, they represent the will of the posters on this board as a whole. ModSquad's signature may be "Proving democracy wrong, one post at a time" but in this case, he's acting out a directive given to him by the majority.

There are many other message boards out there that are dedicated to wrestling discussion. Some are more tolerant of social deviants than we are. I suggest you take the lessons you claim to have learned here and search one of them out. Either way, do not come back here. At best, you will not be acknowledged. At worst...use your imagination.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

Antelope
Fella

Posts 474
Registered 3-30-2003

Mood: Dynamic Prophet

posted on 3-3-2004 at 03:45 PM Edit Post
The thing that you just do not seem to understand is that this is a place where the sort of "gimmick posters" that you have created just do not fly. People here are not "playing a heel character" or creating a name specifically to mess with the mods or to mess with others. People here are being who they are in real life and discussing wrestling. We are not interested in creating characters for ourselves.

THAT is the fundamental thing that has gotten you banned and banned again - your unwillingness to just engage in conversation without "playing the heel" or some other such nonsense. And why do that? It's fucking pathetic - why would you want to be seen as a message board heel? What possible satisfaction do you gain from that?

Most irritating thing is that someone said this EXACT thing in the post about you being reinstated. Had you read that entire thread, and had you truly wanted to contribute, you wouldn't have come back doing this exact same thing and you wouldn't have been banned again.

As has been said, there are many other boards out there who tolerate and even encourage dickhead "heel" characters. This isn't one of them. See you later.

AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 3-3-2004 at 04:38 PM Edit Post
It's been said so many times, so many ways, just go away.

The poll results make it VERY clear that people don't want you here, and the comments in this thread support that.

I believe that the culture of this board has set impersonating (sp?) an OO columnist as an unpardonable sin. I seem to remember someone getting their ass banned for impersonating Lee Filas while he was still writing here (I could be wrong about that but I don't think I am).

In closing, you are a tool. Go seek out other tools and join in their reindeer games, but we're done with you.

And I second everything Jeb said earlier.

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 3-3-2004 at 05:22 PM Edit Post
Nice new nickname: GWB. Somehow, I hate you more than the president with the same initials. Good job.

I honestly don't know what's worse here: all the time and effort you've put into alienating and pissing off a whole online community; the time and effort some of us, in good faith, have now wasted by giving you hints, tips, and advice on how to become a better poster and an accepted member of our boards; or the time and effort you put into NOT getting a fucking clue about how to do anything. Your gimmick was never good, your reincarnations under different but similar names have never been cute, and, quite frankly, your posts aren't good enough to merit a second look, unless someone feels like getting hit in the head with stupidity.

You know, it's gotten to the point where I think you're so pathetic that I almost didn't want to write a response because I really think you take joy in hearing people ream you out. Maybe you've accomplished your goal as "heel of the boards;" everybody hates you, pretty much everyone wants to see you go, and I certainly would buy a ticket to see ModSquad put you through a table reinforced with your entire family's remains and subsequently set on fire. So, yeah, I guess you're the bad guy. Congratulations. However, don't forget the fact that you're a heel nobody respects, and our little "federation" will be so much better when you're gone.

Grow up, TTP. If you've been watching for as long as you've said, you're at least my age, and probably older. You should be past the point where you need to ask for inclusion. You should be able to understand rules, get the hint and learn from them when you break them, and take second (and third, fourth, etc) chances to heart and make the best of them. Your act is becoming so tired and predictable, that I expect your parents to register and make a plea for us to be nice and let their dear boy write about the one thing, besides drinking gasoline and masturbating to Dora the Explorer, that makes him happy. And if any of that gave you an idea for a new name, don't even think about it.

And if all the venomous words and honest posts about how unimportant you are haven't taught you anything, maybe this little truth will help: you said something like "this site has a lot to offer me, and I to it." Well, all we're going to offer you is abuse, and all you are going to offer are ideas that most of us don't care about. Man, it's really not worth it. Save your time, effort, and energy, and find somewhere else to put your ideas. Like in real-life, you don't get all the chances in the world to fit in. It's a testament to the fine people of OO that you received multiple shots. I truly hope you are better off in the real world than you are in here. Please, please, from one human to the next, leave now, don't ever post here again, and like Lot's wife, don't ever look back. Because we'll do more than turn you to salt.

You're done, you've known it, you like it, and that pisses me off. You are the most idiotic link.

Goodbye.

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
bigjimjustice
Fella

Posts 354
Registered 10-10-2003

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2004 at 05:58 PM Edit Post
Look, I'm newer here too, and I think the OO crew have given you way too many chances as it is.

Everybody here has been really nice to me even when we have differing opinions. The OOsters were courteous and helpful whenever I had questions and no one has been rude to me just to be rude. However, I generally don't make a habit of trying to get under other people's skin and I will apologize if I get the impression that anyone feels I have. You continually provoke people with your posts and it comes across to me that you want to stir up crap. That is unacceptable.

There are certain social rules that you shouldn't break in a group of people who don't know you that well. It's all about courtesy. You may not understand this, but you have shown no consideration for the other posters on this board and I think you are being very selfish in your plea for acceptance.

Not only are you making the forums unpleasant, you are making it harder for more established posters to accept newer people that are just trying to honestly contribute.

Please do everyone a favor and at least find another place to post and chat for a while. It would be better for everyone, including you, if you just gave up and left, but I don't think you will.

To close, you've more than used up all of your deserved charity. Your continual abuse of some very simple rules leads me to believe that you lack the social skills and maturity to be considered a valued member of these boards. Please cease your self-pitying lobby for a reprieve and never come back. It is obvious from the posts of other board members, that you are not welcomed here.

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
-Charlie Brown.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 3-3-2004 at 06:59 PM Edit Post
You had every chance to come back to the boards anonymously but instead chose to draw attention to your self. That's not only insulting, it's stupid. You deserved everything you got and you have annoyed us enough. i was on your side at first but, through your actions, you have convinced me we shouldn't tolerate. Mods, please proceed with final banination. The masses have spoken.

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 3-3-2004 at 08:38 PM Edit Post
As the sage poet Nikki Sixx once penned:

"Don't go away mad, just go away"

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 3-3-2004 at 09:45 PM Edit Post
Just as I thought. Bye bye, Jackass. Please go to 411, Lords of Pain or LethalWrestling, where "playing the heel" makes you a columnist.

I'm going to leave this thread open so that people who haven't voted still can. (When you close threads, you shut down the poll too.) But I don't think we need any more "go away" posts. At this point, he's either on the floor crying, or jerking off for the third time and calling himself "The World's Greatest Message Board Heel."* So unless it's really funny or important to bring up, I'd suggest just not mentioning it.

* - Given OO's past, he's waaaaaaaay down on the list. Sad.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

Mood: Blue and Orange

posted on 3-3-2004 at 09:58 PM Edit Post
You know, I would comment on what you had to say, or how I feel about you as a person, or how I feel about as a poster, however, I could not care less to read what you've said today, not what you've ever said.

To be honest, I think posters of good merit like BTR, OpTard, and Jeb are hurting their own reputation by even bothering to answer to you.

I would make actual comments towards what you've said but I really feel that that's all you've ever wanted. This is to say that all this has been in a pathetic attempt for attention, and I'm not about to give you any. I feel dirty just posting what I have.

"I want to make this shit cool again." - CM Punk

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

posted on 3-4-2004 at 01:53 AM Edit Post
posters not in good merit according to justin:

2hot
microplay
alana
boerboel
markout
antelope
aries
bigjim
eli
laner

you know what. i agree! you 10 are a detriment to this bored. especially alana, antelope, and aries. i tell ya. nothing worse than posters who's name starts with "A." personally i think we should ban all 10 of em. they get completely in the way of BTR, jeb, and i trying to have decent conversations. in fact, i say we add kyle to the list while we're at it. he's just death to this place.

Visit OOWF.com!

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Pajama+Pants 's Aim
OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

Mood: McIan-tastic

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:05 AM Edit Post
I certainly hope that I'm a detriment to the bored.

Stand back! There's a HURRICANE coming through! Several, in fact!

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:10 AM Edit Post
OpTard, you asshat, I said people "like" those listed. Geez, I list you as a person of good merit, and yet you make me out to be an ass? Whatsupwitdat?

Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:15 AM Edit Post
just wanted to prove you wrong

Visit OOWF.com!

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:16 AM Edit Post
But...but...you didn't prove me wrong. You were just identifying the people that are "like" those that I listed...

AHhh....

*head explodes*

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:17 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrJustinB

To be honest, I think posters of good merit like BTR, OpTard, and Jeb are hurting their own reputation by even bothering to answer to you.

Wow, I was listed ahead of Jeb. MrJustinB is officially my best friend. Let's go play King of the Mountain and push OpTard down over and over again until we laugh with glee when his coat gets ripped! Then, we can go back and play Nintendo. What fun!

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
Operation Pajama Pants
Showstopper

Posts 997
Registered 2-23-2004

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:21 AM Edit Post
quote:

*head explodes*

mission accomplished.

[fuck man. i cant type for shit.]

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Operation Pajama Pants]

Visit OOWF.com!

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:23 AM Edit Post
One million sperm, and YOU'RE the little shit that made it? Look, dude, if you're old enough to remember the hupe for WrestleMania II and Ted Arcidi, you're WAY too goddam old to pulling the shit you're pulling. I'm sure an asshat like you has no friends and must turn to the computer for for any and all social interaction, but here's a bright idea... DON'T. Nobody is impressed with you. Nobody sympathizes with you. Nobody thinks you're funny, cute, or clever. Nobody wants you here. Go to your browser, type in 411wrestling.com, and disappear.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 3-4-2004 at 05:41 AM Edit Post
quote:

I said people "like" those listed.

I'm nothing like those fucks.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.