The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: DRUNKEN FFC RUMBLE!!
FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-20-2004 at 11:37 PM Edit Post
DRUNKEN FFC RUMBLE!!

Its that time of year folks. The weather starts to nip at your ears, everything is covered in ice and snow, and the Royal Rumble begins the Road to Wrestlemania.

Ahhh, my favorite PPV, and this year it looks to be another classic. The first Rumble I can remember was when Flair won it from some ungodly low number. I was about 13 and I had a friend on the phone who could hear the show but not see it as it was scrambled on his cable system. He gave me the full play by play as Flair made his miraculous run.

Nowadays, I just drink too much and make everyone ELSE listen to my rants and (non-sensical) commentary.

So here's the deal folks, make your pick of when I lose all interest in the PPV and start having dirty thoughts about the chubby girl at the bar. I would go as far as to say that a bet placed on an individual being eliminated or a certain time frame (ex. first 10 minutes, 2nd 10, etc..) of the Rumble would work under the circumstances, since we obviously can't have 15 people picking the Rumble match. There's a few other matches as well though, Bob Holly makes his triumphant return to PPV, and Rey Vs Tajiri will most likely be bumped to Heat so noone can see it. Don't forget HHH/HBK, Flairtista/Dudleys (NOW WITH 100% MORE SHORTS!), and GuerreroMania 1.

Remember, OOMatt is the Champ, so he can take anyones pick and it automatically makes him the first one to guess that match. And remember folks, he's made that Tiara look good, so try to not to tarnish the legacy, mmmmk?

Also, I'll be giving out the Tiara in honor of ArmyOfOne, who is kicking ass and taking names somewhere in Iraqistan, so lets all hope he gets back in one piece so he can vie for the this piece of wrestling history once again.

PS. If requested, I will try to obtain pics of previously mentioned chubby girl.

GOOD LUCK!

Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-20-2004 at 11:51 PM Edit Post
hmmm. this is a toughy. will the rumble be on last, or will they hold off HHH/HBK till the end?
will FFC make it to the rumble match, or will he use evolution/dudleys as an opportunity to go out and smoke a bowl and end up losing it early?

ok, i'm gonna say approx. 20 mins into the rumble match (anytime between the 9th and 11th entrant) FFC goes down.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 1-21-2004 at 12:43 AM Edit Post
During the HHH/HBK match.

So, somebody buy him 3 shots right before that!

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2004 at 01:16 AM Edit Post
hey, thats a good idea BTR.

yo, FFC, where you watchin? i'll buy me a plane ticket, head right out there, and fix this thing.

THAT TIARA'S MINE!!!!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2004 at 02:04 AM Edit Post
30 minutes in to the rumble.

[EDIT: I rethought it and claimed another time slot. Sorry if I caused any trouble.]

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by folby]

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by folby]

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2004 at 02:19 AM Edit Post
quote:
So, somebody buy him 3 shots right before that!

Well, that won't work because the rules of the game clearly state I only drink 23 oz. glasses of Budweiser draught beer during the PPV, with one clearly defined break to go out to the car and take one or two puffs off a bowl.

Good idea tho! You could have taken that one step further by secretly recruiting BBMN in a U2U to cooerce me into doing some shots with him, but sadly now, I am aware of that plot if it were to occur.

Plus BBMN never offers to buy drinks, he's too poor, lol. J/K bro!

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12817
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 1-21-2004 at 03:28 AM Edit Post
Lesnar/Holly match.

And I want to see pics of the chubbers.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
OOMatt
Crazy Go Nuts

Posts 1234
Registered 12-19-2002
Location St. Paul

Mood: Greatest Mood

posted on 1-21-2004 at 04:03 AM Edit Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and put my tiara holding in danger!

I say FFC will become too drunk during the "Will he or won't he" segment with Mick Foley.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   OOMatt 's Aim
phansett
And I am AWESOME

Posts 241
Registered 4-15-2003
Location Chicagoland

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-21-2004 at 04:11 AM Edit Post
Early drinking leads to...

The RAW tag match.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   phansett 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   phansett 's Yahoo
Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2004 at 04:23 AM Edit Post
I'll guess the Eddie/Chavo match.

If anything, I should get the damn tiara, considering I'm the only person in this thread who could wear it without looking gay.

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

OOMatt
Crazy Go Nuts

Posts 1234
Registered 12-19-2002
Location St. Paul

Mood: Greatest Mood

posted on 1-21-2004 at 06:22 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alana
I'll guess the Eddie/Chavo match.

If anything, I should get the damn tiara, considering I'm the only person in this thread who could wear it without looking gay.

You'd better not be saying that I look gay.

Ultimate Warrior paint and a girl with fake breasts and a lycra suit, now THAT would make me look gay.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   OOMatt 's Aim
Antelope
Fella

Posts 474
Registered 3-30-2003

Mood: Dynamic Prophet

posted on 1-21-2004 at 04:19 PM Edit Post
I'll go crazy here and say it'll be within 5 minutes of Taker's surprise return.
angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2004 at 06:08 PM Edit Post
I'm voting for the very MOMENT that Mark Henry is eliminated in the Rumble match. I'm gonna stank that tiara up nice and good.

AnglesGoldMedals
Showstopper

Posts 686
Registered 2-13-2003
Location From wherever he damn well pleases (Newcastle, UK)

Mood: "Break it!

posted on 1-21-2004 at 10:14 PM Edit Post
I'll pick HHH vs HBK.

Now with 20% less Kellett...

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   AnglesGoldMedals 's Yahoo
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 1-22-2004 at 12:21 AM Edit Post
I think you will be drunk when Taker gets tossed. A long shot for sure. Can I get some odds?

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-22-2004 at 12:47 AM Edit Post
Hmmm, I'm no mathologist, but you're talking about 6 seconds (which it roughly takes to throw a guy over the rope onto the floor) in a 2 hour and 40 minute show. Who in here has the smarts to break that down?
thatwasSting
Fella

Posts 302
Registered 10-12-2002

Mood: Whowantstaknow?

posted on 1-23-2004 at 02:51 AM Edit Post
At six seconds per toss, and 160 minutes, you'd end up with 1600 potential toss spots...'zat help?
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-23-2004 at 05:44 AM Edit Post
i need a clarification of the rules. i chose approx. 20 mins, and to further clarity, i noted anywhere between the 9th and 11th entrants. now this was stated under the assumption that it would be 2 minutes between guys. now it's been talked aobut that this year it may be 90 seconds between guys. this is neither surprising or unusual, as they tend to switch back and forth from year to year.

so here's my question: if it is 90 seconds, does my pic stay at the 20 minute mark, or does it stay with the entrants, which in this case would be much sooner.

i vote both counting. think about it. a guy picks the HBK/HHH match and they have prolly a 1/2 hour window for which you to get drunk. picking a portion of the rumble gives you like a 5 minute window. this just makes it more even.

Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

Mood: EVER!!!

posted on 1-23-2004 at 04:44 PM Edit Post
I'm thinking during the Rosey vs. Steven Richards match on Heat....

The book... IS... HERE!!!
The Official Inside The Ropes website
BulldogZone : Official Inside The Ropes Merchandise
The Ridiculously Expensive Canadian BullBLOG

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Canadian+Bulldog 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 1-23-2004 at 05:55 PM Edit Post
Bob Holly. If anyone can help the substances kill FFC's interest, it's Thurman "Sparky" Plugg.

FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-23-2004 at 10:48 PM Edit Post
I will honor either of your picks OpTard, that seems fair given the circumstances.

And Outback, salmonjunkie already picked Holly/Lesnar, so you may want to reconsider.

And also, I hadn't noticed this quote from Alana earlier:

quote:

To that I say put up a pic sweetie and we'll be the judge of your tiara-worthiness.

outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 1-23-2004 at 10:59 PM Edit Post
OK, 5 minutes into Rumble, and 2nd the request for pix of the chubette at the bar.

FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-25-2004 at 05:24 PM Edit Post
There's a few hours left until I head to the bar, get those last few slots filled people!
benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 1-25-2004 at 06:23 PM Edit Post
Ok, there will be pix but only if FFC takes em with my camera. Theres something very scary about trying to take secret pictures of "blob" and "golum" without getting caught and making them angry. They already don't like us for cheering whenever HBK takes a nasty bump, picture taking might make them break out their "Enchanted +6 Lard Swords" on me.

Keepin' it German

FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-25-2004 at 07:17 PM Edit Post
I shall take on the responsibility of capturing these misfits of society on film. The elusive Blob/GollumGirl combo shall be exposed to the world!!

Haha, I always forget how pro-HBK the crowd is there, and how much they hate me for my "HB-GAY" chants and overall hateful attitude towards the man. Perhaps tonight we will come to blows over it.

Nothing tops Brother Grimms obnoxiously loud "TOSS HER SALAD!!" comment a while back when Mae Young gave Bischoff a bronco buster during Bad Blood or something. That was early in the show while a family with a few young tikes were still sitting in the restaraunt near us. I wonder if those kids asked mommy what that meant?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top