The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Thoughts on some other pages
LobsterRock
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 13
Registered 1-8-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 3-22-2002 at 04:03 AM Edit Post
Thoughts on some other pages

Personally, I'm tired of the same old sites except for OO (1wrestling, Wrestling Observer, etc.) and have been frequenting other sites instead recently. I'm gonna talk about a few of them here. I know there's a lot of other good ones out there and would appreciate it you guys would give your feedback on some other quality pages also.

www.thesmarks.com...I actually visit it regularly and can't wait for the current problems to get taken care of. they've got scott keith and some pretty good writers besides. When I get bored I still read the old tape reviews from time to time.

www.slashwrestling.com...I actually never went until wrestleline closed down but now am hooked. worth going just for CRZ's Smackdown recaps, which you can't get at OO. Some other really good writers too.

www.altwrestling.net...I actually just checked this one out for the first time the other day and it's actually a solid page. By the Numbers Will runs it and he had one of the funniest articles I've read in a long time up on his site today called "Bizarro World WWF booking." It's not quite scoopthis quality but it still made me bust a gut.

http://www.cooldudesandhotbabes.com/wrestle1.html...Great links page, pretty much has everything you need for any occasion. If you guys haven't seen it already you should definitely check it out. The only thing I have against them is they don't have OO listed. Whassup wit' dat?

www.prowrestling.com...every time i visit a search engine this site always comes up first and I have no idea why but maybe it's the URL. Anyway, not a big fan of this page. Am I missing something here?

LR

Kneecaps
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 87
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 3-23-2002 at 06:54 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by LobsterRock
www.prowrestling.com...every time i visit a search engine this site always comes up first and I have no idea why but maybe it's the URL. Anyway, not a big fan of this page. Am I missing something here?

No, you're not missing anything at all. Since its inception, that site has been met with nothing but laughter. They've pimped themselves out since the beginning, and they've never had anyone credible on the staff.

The ONLY reason it exists is because they were the lucky bastards that got the URL first. Therefore, they get all the people from the search engines to click onto the site. That cranks up the hitcount and keeps the money flowin'.

Jonny X
rOOkie

Posts 27
Registered 1-25-2002

posted on 3-25-2002 at 09:07 AM Edit Post
You want cool content, check out www.theringpost.com and www.lethalwrestling.com Those guys will show you what's up. Nevermind the fact that I write for The Ring Post.

Jonny X

brianfigliola
Banned

Posts 172
Registered 2-12-2002
Location Clinton County, Pennsylvania

posted on 3-25-2002 at 07:32 PM Edit Post
the website http://themayhem.com is a kick ass site i reckon. So Ya'll should check it out.

"Please email me pictures of feces and male sodomy."

New Topic New Poll

go to top