The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Chickie Singer's Wrestling News!
chickiesinger24
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2004 at 10:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Chickie Singer's Wrestling News!

"Episode Guide to Mick Foley's new TV Show"

Dear Wrestling Fans,

Many of you know that Mick Foley will be starting a new TV show produced by WWE, which will air on NBC next year. Mick Foley will play a private detective that fights crime and protects society from evil. Here is a episode guide to season one of Mick Foley's show, which will be called "Unlikely Hero".

Episode 1 "Socko's Alive"- A mad scientist steals Mr. Socko from Mick and turns Socko into a 60 foot monster that plans to destroy the world. Foley calls upon the assisantance of a unverisity professor to find a way to stop Mr. Socko. The professor tells Mick the only way to turn Mr. Socko back to normal is to take Foley's toe nails and put them in Socko's mouth.

Episode 2 "Saving Dewey" Mick Foley must step back inside the Hell In The Cell against Randy Orton after Foley son is kidnapped by Evolution. Hopefully the hard-core legend will be able to resue Dewey from the evil powers of Evolution.

Episode 3 "Return of Captain Jack" Mick Foley suffers memory problems after his hell in the cell match against Randy Orton. Mick Foley believes he is the captain of a important sailing team. Gary Coleman guest stars as he tries to steal Mick Foley's position as head detective. It will take the assistance of The Rock, Steve Austin, and Shawn Micheals to jog Mick Foyle's mind before the sinster Gary Coleman steals Mick Foley's head dective job.

Episode 4 "Orgy The Alien" Alf guest stars as a alien that brainwashes the people of the world to have millions of sexual partners. Alf plans to take over the world by infecting the world with STD's. Alf hopes the aliens of Melmac can make earth their new home. Mick Foley will have to be creative in coming up with a solution to stop the Melmac invasion.

Episode 5 "Bad Milk" Sgt. Kabukiman guests stars as a villan that attempts to make everyone a alcholic. Kabukiman inserts several ounces of alchol into every milk carton so people will become alcholics even though it is not their choosing to do so. Mick Foley and the guest staring Toxic Averanger must stop the supply of "bad milk" before the world becomes alchol dependent.

Episode 6 "Evil Dude Love" Mick Foley's twin brother Rick Foley pilots against his own brother. Rick Foley disguises himself as Dude Love and sells lava lamps that cause people to go blind. Rick Foley holds a grudge against Mick for stealing his children stories he wrote such as "Christmas Chaos". Mick will have to prove he's not guilty in front of the court of law.

This show sounds more creative than many sitcoms out today such as "8 rules for dating my teenage daughter" and even "King of the Hill". Hopefully Unlikely Hero will be a major ratings winner and will run for many seasons! Peace out and have a nice day

sincerely,

Chickie Singer

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by chickiesinger24]

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by chickiesinger24]

chickiesinger24
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2004 at 10:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
[Edited on 1-13-2004 by ModSquad]
chickiesinger24
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2004 at 10:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
chickiesinger24
Banned

Posts 4
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2004 at 10:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 1-11-2004 at 11:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOL!!!!!!!1!!!1 ;-()
ROFL MUHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHE !!!2!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: hehe!1!

Keepin' it German

ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1457
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Next to Trump's Wall

Mood: Fartz

posted on 1-11-2004 at 11:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
My brain is melting.

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2004 at 11:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
sometimes i wish i had a banning stick of my own

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 1-12-2004 at 03:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Chickie Singer is Extraordinarily Funny!

Dear Wrestling Fans,

An inside source in the humor division of CNN has reported that nefarious fictional news poster "Chickie Singer" is actually "off-the-wall, zany, wacky, and just plain outrageously funny. In fact, his hilarity is a danger to both Guinea Pigs and the American Way of life. The way he tickles our funny bone, however, is worth any inconveniences and tragedy that will certainly come to pass."

Word has it that several satire websites, including theonion.com, modernhumorist.com, and sportspickle.com, all are offering increasingly unbelievable contracts for the exclusive services of, as one media insider declared him, "The World's First Internet Humor Deity." Although no deal has been reached, Chickie Singer plans on upping his free agent value by generously donating his humorous fake news to organizations around the country.

Although most websites enjoy his unique yet biting wit, the message boards at America's wrestling powerhouse OnlineOnslaught.com actually do not see the humor in his random rhetoric.

"My brain is melting," said the Secretary of Defense at OO. However, it is not clear whether ArmyofOne's mind was hemorrhaging into liquid form out of contempt or because of the searing, side-splitting laughter that is usually reserved for America's Funniest Police Chases.

Regardless of the mild dissenting opinion, popular comedian Carrot Top has proclaimed Chickie Singer "the undisputed future of laughter. Not only is his name as funny as mine, but his sense of timing and creative genius is on a level reserved only for Gallagher!"

Chickie Singer could not be reached for comment, as he was busy thinking up diabolically clever wrestling parodies for his upcoming untitled book.

Credit: http://www.cnn.com/funnyshit

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 1-12-2004 at 03:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Operation Retard
sometimes i wish i had a banning stick of my own

Sometimes I wish I had a banning cluster bomb. It's all relative.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top