The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: The 'Fuck' List
angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 12-30-2003 at 02:37 PM Edit Post
Speaking of not producing cartoons...

Fuck HOMESTARRUNNER.COM. Where the fuck is the latest StrongBad email? And the one before that? What, no Decemberween cartoon? What the hell are the Brothers Chap doing over there? Fuck those guys and their site. It was better before every art student in the universe started wearing StrongBad hoodies. Fuck 'em.

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 12-30-2003 at 03:55 PM Edit Post
Fuck Tha Police!

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 12-30-2003 at 04:29 PM Edit Post
Fuck HHH's high knee

I know the move was Harley Race's, but I don't need to hear it EVERY DAMN TIME he does the move. We don't hear that about every other move. When Kurt does the ankle lock, we don't hear "perfected by Ken Shamrock" or when HBK does a flying elbow we don't hear "shades of Randy Savage" Just give it a rest, we know already.

Antelope
Fella

Posts 474
Registered 3-30-2003

Mood: Dynamic Prophet

posted on 12-30-2003 at 05:23 PM Edit Post
Fuck Ref Bumps!

Why can't you just end the match with one guy winning? What the fuck is the problem with that? It will somehow hurt HHH if he loses to HBK? It will somehow hurt HBK's invincible armor if he gets pinned by the world cahmpion? No, it won't, but the bookers are lazy assholes who don't want to offend anyone, so they don't ever let matches end cleanly. Let the better man win! For christ's sake that's what we're watching this damn thing for - to see who's better and to cheer for our favorites. We're not watching it for your stupid comedy or your lame-ass board room sketches ar any other shit - we want to see two men give it their all until one man comes out victorious. Is that so much to ask? Apparently so, because we can't just end matches with a clear victory. Fuck ridiculous crowd-killing ref bumps. If it kills the crowd, then DON'T DO IT - that means it's not entertaining you dumb shits!

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 12-30-2003 at 07:10 PM Edit Post
Fuck JOBBERS ON RAW.

What the hell was up with that shit. What were those guys names? Scott Williamson and Miser Schwab? Couldn't the Fed have put Hurricane and Rosey up there? I know the point was to make their opponents look weak but Jindrak and Cade would have sufficed.

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 12-30-2003 at 08:05 PM Edit Post
Fuck the padded guard-rail shit. Fuck it straight to hell. Bring back the ghetto-ass galvanized metal bike rack-lookin separators. Those things look like they hurt when dudes were thrown into them. Plus, it was easier for crazies to jump over them to get beat up by Eddie Guerrero.

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 12-30-2003 at 09:07 PM Edit Post
Hell yeah Smoley. Those guard rails were bad ass. When guys got whipped into them, they always were a little bent afterwards. It was always something you could point to when people dissed wrestling, and just be like "he just bent stell with his back, you pussy." Could the padding really help that much? If it does, why didn't they pad them back in the day? It's not like padding is a new invention.

Just to stay on topic, FUCK RANDY ORTON. The only way I'd like that kid is if he had a brutal match with Sandman, or Sabu, or Terry Funk and just got fucked up, with a scar across his forehead/under his eye, (not on his eye) and then I might be a little interested in his matches. Right now he's like a J Crew Model in a wrestling ring.

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
BoerboelLVR
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1646
Registered 2-14-2003
Location Over the line!

Mood: HELP ME!!!

posted on 12-31-2003 at 02:04 AM Edit Post
Fuck Scott Hall for not being able to get clean, healthy and smart enough to get back to the WWE (once he finally did get back, he didn't stay out of trouble.) I mean, most of us like to take a drink now and then, but Scott decided he rather drink than wrestle.

For that matter, FUCK ANY WRESTLER who has let their great career be destroyed by drugs or alchohol. Too many times, we've had to eulogize our most favorite wrestlers because they fell victim to addiction and were either unable or unwilling to get serious help.

I'm sorry that they are gone, I truly am, but it really also makes me angry when I hear that another wrestler has died and I find myself praying that it wasn't from some type of substance abuse.

So FUCK YOU you selfish, substance abusing, career ruining, self-destructing losers! Seek help before it's too late.

Don't touch me there!

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 1-2-2004 at 01:06 AM Edit Post
A big thanks to all who've contributed to this masterpiece of intelligent commentary; I think I may have wet my pants just now reading this (okay, maybe it happened earlier, but I can blame this thread).

And now for an easy one.....

FUCK MARK HENRY
Fuck Mark Henry and anyone even slightly responsible for me having to shudder my way through the horror that is this gelatinous waste of pudding snacks on my fucking tv even ONCE, much less for YEARS!
You are a vile, nauseating pile of semi-mobile dogshit that sets back the evolution of mankind by your very existance. You make A Train look palatable. WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN???!!! If I hear that one more time I will track you to your foul lair and beat the living shit out of you myself. Oh god, the hate I hold in my little black heart for this putrid, troll-faced shit smear. That sneer does not make you look intimidating; it makes you look hungry, you fat nasty bastard. I imagine they taunt you with chicken wings (nay, whole, live birds, eh, you carnie freak) from just behind the cameras, urging you to plod your moronic way through each "match." "GOOD, Mark Henry, GOOD!" Perhaps they smear your opponents with lard?
Oh, I could go on forever, but let me close with this, my dear Mark Henry: I hope you choke on your next all-you-can-eat buffet, you bloated, demonic, abortion of humanity. May your carcass rot in hell, and may your devil be Richard Simmons, you sorry fuck.
FUCK MARK HENRY.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 1-2-2004 at 02:36 AM Edit Post
Yeah. Fuck Tha Police!

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

Screw Flanders
And I am AWESOME

Posts 125
Registered 11-27-2003

Mood: Okily Dokily

posted on 1-2-2004 at 03:06 AM Edit Post
Yeah, I heard that band sucks.
benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 1-2-2004 at 07:07 AM Edit Post
Fuck tag teams that don't hold onto the string atop the turnbuckle in order to get a proper tag-in.

Keepin' it German

nilesanderson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1643
Registered 5-2-2003
Location Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mood: Superior

posted on 1-2-2004 at 03:22 PM Edit Post
Fuck the WWE creative team.

The same team that fucked Kane over last year with Katie Vick and tried again this year with Shane McMahon. The same team that took an interesting gimmick that was over (Chief Morley) and decided to revert him back to an old tired gimmick that is anything but (Val Venis). The same team that decided the Zack Gowan could make a credible face. The same team that decided Zack Gowan could not beat Vince McMahon by any means, but be able to go over any REAL wrestler if there was no interference in his matches. Fuck anybody who thought the McMahon-athon was a good idea. Or deemed Mr America a worthwhile continuation of what once was a good feud. The list goes on.

Ultra Magnus
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1491
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Red Sox Nation

Mood: Resigned

posted on 1-3-2004 at 11:39 AM Edit Post
Fuck the Yankees. Fuck Kevin Brown. Fuck Jose Contreras. Fuck Mike Mussina. Fuck Jon Lieber. Fuck Javier Vazquez. Fuck Jorge Posada. Fuck Jason Giambi. Fuck Alfonso Soriano. Fuck Aaron Fucking Boone. Fuck Derek Jeter. Fuck Bernie Williams. Fuck Gary Sheffield. Fuck Hideki Matsui. Fuck Mariano Rivera. Fuck Tom Gordon. Fuck Paul Quantrill. Fuck Gabe White. Fuck Steve Karsay. Fuck Felix Heredia. Fuck Kenny Lofton. Fuck Ruben Sierra. Fuck Enrique Wilson. Fuck Erick Almonte, you over-hyped non-prospect. Fuck Drew Henson, even if it is funny to watch the Yankees pay you a kajillion dollars a year to play minor league ball. Fuck Grady Little. Fuck the Mets. Fuck the Nets. Fuck the Jets. Fuck the NY Rangers. Fuck the Islanders. Fuck Grady Little. Fuck the Sixers. Fuck the Lakers. Fuck every NBA team that got it in their heads that they're in some sort of rivalry with the Celtics, 'cause no one in Boston gives a shit about your team. Especially the Pistons--Fuck them. Fuck Bill Laimbeer--I don't give a fuck about the Pistons, but I fucking hate Laimbeer. Fuck the Knicks for being so unimportant that I can't bother hating them despite being from New York. Fuck the Hurricanes for not being the Whalers anymore. Fuck Grady Little. Fuck Grady Little. FUCK GRADY LITTLE. Fuck November, December, January, and some of February for having no baseball. Fuck Don Zimmer. Fuck Joe West. Fuck Manchester United. Fuck Glasgow Rangers. Fuck Jeremy Jacobs. Fuck overhyped piece of shit movies. Fuck Vin Diesel and every other overhyped no talent fuck in Hollywood; you know who you are. Fuck Tom Bombadil. Fuck Fox Broadcasting; the contradiction between the views expressed on Fox News and the programming shown on the Fox Network just fucking pisses me off to no end. Fuck George W. Bush. Fuck Karl Rove. Fuck Dick Cheney. Fuck Condeleeza Rice. Fuck Donald Rumsfeld. Fuck Ronald Reagan; I hope you're aware enough to be fucking suffering, you Saddam-Hussein-chemical-weapons-giving, Ayatollah-Khomeini-arming, nun-raping-and-murdering-Contra-funding lying motherfucker--God didn't bring AIDS down to punish homosexuals, but He sure as fuck smited you, asshole. Fuck anyone that idolizes Reagan; in fact, fuck anyone that doesn't despise that asshole. Fuck Osama Bin Laden--do me a favor and fucking die slowly and painfully of kidney failure in a fucking cave, I don't want one of our soldiers to get a chance to end your misery. Fuck John Ashcroft, who didn't plan the murder of any Americans, but was more successful in efforts to strip Americans of their freedom than any of theocratic assholes representing Islam. Fuck Jerry Falwell. Fuck Pat Robertson. Fuck Rush Limbaugh. Fuck Ann Coulter. Fuck Bob Novak for being a stupid pawn of a Bush White House Traitor. Fuck the Washington Press Corps for knowing the identity of said traitor and not turning him or her in. Fuck the traitor. Fuck indefinite Guantanamo detentions. Fuck Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis. Fuck Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.

And Fuck Grady Little, especially.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Ultra+Magnus 's Aim
TarheelMike
The Immortal One

Posts 4845
Registered 3-6-2003
Location DFW

Mood: Medium Rare

posted on 1-3-2004 at 03:34 PM Edit Post
I second Slade's Fuck Tha Police, by the way. That's a good one.

Fuck TEST!!

You're another guy who I wish I never had to see on TV again. Just cause you're buddy-buddy with the boss' son though, you're always on Raw in some stupid ass angle that JR tells me I'm supposed to care about. Well I don't care about what JR says, I don't care about the angle, and I sure as hell don't care about you, you jacked up piece of trash! And when you leave, you can take Stacy with you. She ain't that hot, anyway.

“Pinson, with five. Looks up, drivin’ in. Maye, for the win... NORTH CAROLINA!! With point three seconds to go! An incredible shot!” - Jim Nantz, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky.

“FBIGORJAHSJDHFJGOGPDJSHCH!!!!!” - Mikey, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky

SpinningToeHold
I Steal

Posts 264
Registered 6-17-2002
Location The North Shore

Mood:

posted on 1-3-2004 at 04:39 PM Edit Post
FUCK IKEA. FUCK IT IN ITS STUPID HERRING EATING ASS!!!

It’s 7 a.m. on a Saturday and I am trying to recover from poker night when The Wife decides that NOW is a perfect time to go get my oldest’s new bed by ripping the covers off the bed, popping open the shades, and allowing our Mastiff to maul me after she had been outside cavorting in 20 degree weather (nothing like a frozen dog nose in the ass to get the blood flowing). I barely had enough time to walk through the shower and down a Myoplex as we had an AGENDA.

So, without sleep on a Saturday morning, I pour myself into the truckster and battle the traffic, trying vainly to pry my right eye open from all the opti-goop and pray like hell this is a quick in-and-out. We get to the lot and my bowels turn to jelly (see attachment). The lots about the size of an Alberta wheat field and since its Saturday and busy we wind up about three football fields away from the damn entrance.

We begin to hike across the barren wasteland and I decide, wrongly, that coffee would be good right about now and vaguely remember a coffee bar being in here somewhere. Java, cup-a-joe, bean juice, all I wanted, BUT NO...all they got in this "store" is pureed cow tongue with lemon grass and some short glass filled with a viscous concoction that looked suspiciously like the goop I scooped out of the crack of my two year-olds ass after she ate an entire box of IAMS for older cats. Besides, the line-up to get these odd beverages looks like a modern deportation center and they all seem to be yelling at each other in different languages.

Forget the coffee, I say, and my wife sheepishly says she forgot her purse back at the goal line of the parking lot.

No problem. No sir, no problem at all. I come up with the brainstorm of an idea that she finds the bed of choice while I go long for the missing money and meet up with her at the bed department.

Right, uh-huh, sure buddy. By the time I get back to the burning fires of consumerism so near and dear to the heart of my, uh, what's that four letter word...yeah, wife...the place is twice as busy as it was in the first quarter.

A no caffeine headache catches up to me and decides to come along. Deep inside my right eye it tries to imitate the feeling of having a wisdom tooth pulled out through my right nostril with a pair of rusty needle nose pliers by a blind guy having muscle spasms.

Fine. Everything is just fucking fine.

After what seems like a march back to Bataan through armies of howling shoppers in yuppie uniforms, I come to the painful realization that there is no bedding department,
there is no logic to the layout of the store, and, there is definitely no one working here fortunate enough to receive God's gift of a complete brain and fully functioning nervous system.

Shortly before I come to the conclusion that getting back to my truck and driving to another country is the right move, I hear a sound approaching. This sound, filtering through the throbbing, eyeless skull that was once my head impresses on me just what it must be like for a sixty year-old semi-toothless man to live on a strict diet of tin foil and iron filings.

I hear screaming in my skull. I think it is my voice reflecting off the cavernous walls of Dante’s Department Store. I am wrong again.

It is my lovely wife and she is dragging one of those carts that nothing in the store will fit in that Ikea paid a crack team of peyote ingesting retardates to develop. From this moment my vocabulary will allow the substitution of the word IKEA for pain.

That’s all I can stand but stand more I will…

Two hours later we---no wait, the line up first, the non-English speaking ‘customer service rep’ that played pocket pool while playing charades with my wife, the nimrod directing traffic to the one only open register out of ten, the guy in front of with the bawling baby and his wife that wants to tell me what she’s buying next with maniacal fervor, the woman that waited to fill out her check until she got to the register and then had to redo it THREE times, the dead cashier with the fake eyelashes and the fresh lip piercing that she loves to suck on while speaking, the manager that was surely named Bjorn who spoke to my wife’s cleavage, the mongoloid loading dock guys you ripped the leather in the cargo area putting the bed in, the other manager that was surely named Sven that would not look me in the eye after I exploded on the before mentioned loading dock guys …two hours later we arrive back at the love nest…

…and proceed to set up the fucking bed (after cleaning out my kid’s room that I was assured would be done before all this) with the absurd name of Deurbensvueden and the matching instructions. To simplify set-up there is basically nothing but a single sheet of paper with an exploded view diagram and two lines of Swedish scrawling. The best part? These are the directions for the twin bed! Not the Queen bed that has about a dozen more parts than what these directions call for.

Ah yass, yass, but of course, how could there not be? There is a main screw missing, the lynchpin that holds this entire diabolical contraption together! Okay. This is not a problem. Just breath. It’s not The Wife’s or The Eldest Childe’s fault. So I call Sven and try to pantomime my problem through the phone and was able to decipher that this particular metric screw, which is about 5 feet long and two inches in diameter, is unavailable until March due to a labor dispute…but beds are being shipped regardless…

FUCK IKEA. FUCK IT IN ITS STUPID HERRING EATING ASS!!

Gotta go…off to The Home Depot…

SpinningToeHold has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 1-3-2004 at 06:40 PM Edit Post
Woa! Is it wrong to laugh at others pain, cuz that was hilarious STH.
outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 1-3-2004 at 06:40 PM Edit Post
Magnus, why Tom Bombadil? (If you left him out you could have included another fuck Grady Little)

Fuck Paul Heyman for screwing up the $ side of ECW and depriving us of a true wrestling alternative on TV. Fuck the Jarrets because I can't get TNA and wouldn't want to see JJ anyways.

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 1-3-2004 at 08:41 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinningToeHold
FUCK IKEA. FUCK IT IN ITS STUPID HERRING EATING ASS!!!
FUCK IKEA. FUCK IT IN ITS STUPID HERRING EATING ASS!!
Deliver us from swedish furniture.

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
olfuzzybastard
Waaaallllllllllllt!!!!!

Posts 708
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Pittsburgh, PA

Mood: Suave

posted on 1-3-2004 at 09:28 PM Edit Post
What Magnus said... And also:

FUCK the fucking DUDLEY BOYZ, and their stale fucking gimmick, boring fucking matches and never-ending fucking push. Fuck them for making the table spot nothing special anymore. Fuck Bubba Ray's little shorts - and fuck D-Von for not having the cool Reverend D-Von entrance music anymore. (The only cool thing associated with either of these douchebags since sometime in 2000.) And fuck that stupid "Whazup" headbutt - that fucking commercial is, like, four years old - and got old, like, three years and 51 weeks ago. If we're going to be hitting these pop-culture references right on the peak of their fucking popularity, why not add some fucking Who Wants To Be A Millionaire jokes to the gimmick? Fucking tired assholes.

Oh, and FUCK STEVE AUSTIN - that fucking wifebeating pussy. I hope you decide to return to full-time wrestling, and fucking John Heidenreich drops you on your fucking neck and you spend the rest of your fucking life in a fucking wheelchair, you fucking piece of shit cowardly redneck.

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by olfuzzybastard]

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

Mood: Blue and Orange

posted on 1-3-2004 at 11:50 PM Edit Post
I bow to Ultra.

That was...beautiful, man. I might actually have to start reading the C.E. page now.

Funny, all this time I had you pegged as a crazyass ultra-right winger, or something.

"I want to make this shit cool again." - CM Punk

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 1-4-2004 at 12:51 AM Edit Post
IKEA made my girlfriend cry.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 1-4-2004 at 01:02 AM Edit Post
Fuck PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR CELL PHONE LIKE A WALKIE-TALKIE.

Is it not enough that I have been unneccesarily exposed to the obnoxious, overbearing, ignorant and unneccesary conversations of hundreds of complete strangers for the last five years but now I have to listen to the remarks of the people they are talking to as well? And is it beyond a person's mental capacity to put themselves in the position of the people around them and consider that maybe we don't want to hear an electronic voice discussing roof measurments or movie plans while we eat our tacos? Is it such a hassle to lift the phone to their ear? And is there any logical reason to speak on a cell phone in walkie talkie fashion other than to draw a reaction from those peopple who are situated around it? And can't people understand that the reaction they are hoping to acheive is, in all actuality, the opposite of thatwhich is being acheived? ARRRRRRRGH!!!!

Fuck PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR CELL PHONE LIKE A WALKIE-TALKIE.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 1-4-2004 at 01:41 AM Edit Post
Amen, Eli. Fuck NEXTEL for esposing us to them and FUCK the copyright laws for apparently allowing Nextel's control over the technology to expire and assure us that it will become a standard feature of all cell phones in the near future. (or so I was told) And FUCK ME for when I finally fold on my principiles and respect for my fellow man and start using the damn thing.

And while I'm doing preemptive ones...

FUCK COOPERSTOWN.

I swear to God... you've got a ballot filled with classy players who made the 80s baseball scene and who were the role models for plenty of kids - including me - growing up because they were NOT the ones getting hooked on cocaine. Yet I know they're ALL going to be left off. No Sandberg. No Rice. No Gossage. No Blylven. No Molitor. No Eckersley. No Martinez. And yeah... I'll even take the chance of being called a blind New York fan and say No Mattingly. (and damn near half a dozen other guys on that fucking ballot) There's going to be 1 or 2 names on that list and we all know it... because the damn voters are fucking snobs who can't stand to see more guys get in than they can count on their hands while they're flipping baseball fans off. And here comes Pete Rose down the pipeline with a half assed admission after 15 FUCKING years of lying his FUCKING ass off and STILL no apology. Bud's going to reinstate that sociopathic bastard because its going to make him feel like he's a halfway competent Baseball Commissioner. Hell, might as well make half of baseball happy for once. And you're all going to let that lying remorseless fuck into the Hall on the first ballot along with Rickey Henderson, Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Roberto Alomar and Randy Johnson... all while a score of guys who played at the top of the game during their era and did it with class go unrewarded. Fuck Pete Rose, fuck Cooperstown, fuck the writers, and fuck their contradictory attitudes when they bitch about athletes, their greed and their immaturity but don't care to pay homage to those who stood tall.

And fuck me if I end up surprised and we have half a dozen new Hall of Famers this year and Bud decides to wait for an apology.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by LuckyLopez]

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1457
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Next to Trump's Wall

Mood: Fartz

posted on 1-4-2004 at 07:15 AM Edit Post
Fuck any non-WWE promotion.

WWE scoops up anyone (see Nathan Jones and John Heidencock), if you don't work for WWE you must suck all sorts of ass. So since you clearly aren't big league material, why should I pay to watch Joe Blow wrestle Dick Spanky in a Flaming Shit on a Pole Ultimate KY Jelly Chicken Wire X Match? I have no interest in Super X-TREEM CRAZY PSYCHO Wrestling Federation. Here's an idea, go to school, get a real job, and drop your insane dream to be a pro wrestler. You weren't scooped up by the bigs, go home young man. Let it go. Wrestling for 70 year olds in a retirement home and beating yourself to death isn't a way to live.

Fuck the Biased, ANTI-WAR DUMBSHITS!

There has always been one thing that dawned on me that I never got about some of you anti-war idiots. When we, along with NATO, invaded Kosovo to take out Milosovich, you said nothing, you applauded it by and large (don't even try to say you said something, you and I know its bullshit). But now when the stakes are much higher, in the post 9/11 world, and the reasons to invade Iraq outnumber that of Kosovo, you oppose it. Unbe-fucking-leivable. Why are you against it? because you hate Bush, plain and simple. When it was a democrat that engineered things, you were joining Lewinsky in giving him a blowjob. Now when its a republican, despite the stakes so much higher and the reasons outnumbering if not abundant, you totally trash the mission and the man. You are all simply a moronic, biased group that like to chant stupid fucking slogans that make no sense. Its this bias that is killing you and its this bias that is making me happy because your true colors are out for all to see. With the reasons abounding I find only two possible scenarios for you, biased or incredibly retarded. Its probably both. You are interested in maintaining party lines, regardless of American security. You are all pathetic low-life scumbags.

(edited for stupid grammar mistake)

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by ArmyofOne]

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top