The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: The 'Fuck' List
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 12-28-2003 at 03:16 AM Edit Post
The 'Fuck' List

Here's a really Eeevil thread starter.

Fuck KANYON.

Kanyon proves that even the most insignificant superstars can garner something of an online following.

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 12-28-2003 at 06:32 AM Edit Post
I'm down. And I'm all about stirring some shit up right about now.

Fuck FLAIR. Get your bitch tits off of my TV screen. You're not entertaining now just because you were once so fucking great.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

DevoniusMaximus
I do not know the secret of avatars

Posts 971
Registered 9-30-2003
Location Hamilton, OH

Mood: Subversive

posted on 12-28-2003 at 06:36 AM Edit Post
quote:
Kanyon proves that even the most insignificant superstars can garner something of an online following

you mean the kind of online following that Chris Benoit has?

Edited to include my forget about:

Forget about Foley, man! The guy did nothing but fall off of things and lose teeth/ears. One word summation...overated

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by DevoniusMaximus]

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 12-28-2003 at 07:09 AM Edit Post
I'm in...

FUCK LA PARKA! You had a cool costume, but you sucked!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 12-28-2003 at 07:19 AM Edit Post
Last I heard, salmon, La Parka got arrested on assault charges. Heh.

Fuck MALENKO. I've only seen a few of his matches (the supposedly good ones), but he didn't impress me. You may have 1,000 holds, but you can't make me care.

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 12-28-2003 at 08:47 AM Edit Post
Fuck Malenko sounds like it would fit quite nice on a bumper sticker. Or perhaps on a poster under four other bands.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
TarheelMike
The Immortal One

Posts 4845
Registered 3-6-2003
Location DFW

Mood: Medium Rare

posted on 12-28-2003 at 04:23 PM Edit Post
Where can I purchase this bumper sticker?

Fuck A-TRAIN!!!

You're a hairy, fat, talent-deprived, and worthless piece of trash who I still have to suffer through on SmackDown week after week, even though there are many guys on the SD brand who could wrestle, talk, entertain, and shit circles around you!

This is fun.

“Pinson, with five. Looks up, drivin’ in. Maye, for the win... NORTH CAROLINA!! With point three seconds to go! An incredible shot!” - Jim Nantz, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky.

“FBIGORJAHSJDHFJGOGPDJSHCH!!!!!” - Mikey, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky

cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 12-28-2003 at 04:36 PM Edit Post
Fuck Matt Hardy

He was always my least favorite of the Hardy's, there is NOTHING extreme about the guy, the most high flying thing he ever did was a leg drop off the second turnbuckle. As far as wrestling, he has fewer moves than Goldberg. He is not the second coming of HBK, he will never get a title run. Too big for cruisers, too little for heavyweight, IC title is his glass ceiling.

oh, and I second the Fuck Flair by markout.

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by cpdevine1]

nilesanderson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1643
Registered 5-2-2003
Location Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mood: Superior

posted on 12-28-2003 at 04:45 PM Edit Post
Fuck Val Venis.

You had a good gimmick going with Chief Morley and had a lot of potential. But instead you decided to regress into a tired gimmick and create a boring face version of your Lance Storm team-up at the beginning of the year. And to think you 2 were Tag champs for a month!

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 12-28-2003 at 06:33 PM Edit Post
Damn it... my first few choices are taken. I second Foley, Hardy and ESPECIALLY Kanyon.

Fuck JOHN CENA.

You're a marginal talent with slightly above average mic skills. Your raps have generally sucked and we're giving you a little too much credit for coming up with half a dozen lewd jokes a week that I could get from any frat house gathering. Say it with me... "right place, right time." Thank you for once again reminding us that our society allows you to appropriate another culture poorly and somehow skyrocket to success with it. What's more, your rise up the card over the last 6 months or so is probably the quickest one since Kurt Angle and there are people STILL bitching that you aren't high enough. Can't wait for your rap album, buddy. "Basic Thuganomics" brings back fond memories of "Get Rowdy."

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by LuckyLopez]

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
whyme
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1039
Registered 2-4-2003
Location in my house

Mood: Minty Fresh

posted on 12-28-2003 at 06:34 PM Edit Post
FUCK VICTORIA

no really i would

Two Penguins sitting in a bathtub, one says pass the radio.

Dynamicjt
Fella

Posts 283
Registered 9-20-2003
Location San Antonio, Texas

Mood:

posted on 12-28-2003 at 07:28 PM Edit Post
Fuck Jericho. He's a guy you love to hate. He does that so well. As a face, he's a pathetic weinie. As in the case of The Rock & Hogan, I will pull for whomever goes against him.( Christian should hve really let him have it.)

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by Dynamicjt]

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 12-28-2003 at 07:29 PM Edit Post
Fuck SALMONJUNKIE

La Parka rules!

ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1457
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Next to Trump's Wall

Mood: Fartz

posted on 12-28-2003 at 09:03 PM Edit Post
Fuck Lance Storm.

Chris Benoit has the charisma of a broomstick, just like Storm, however Benoit at least comes off as a badass and is dominant so we let him slide. Lance Storm is just pathetic. His moveset is boring. A heel kick for a finisher? He was crappy as a heel and he's even crappier as a face. In today's business, if you can't bring it on the mic, you have to bring it in the ring. He hasn't and never will do that. Austin is right, he is boring. Get some more credible moves or get the hell out of here.

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
salmonjunkie

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 12-28-2003 at 09:08 PM Edit Post
FUCK PERRY SATURN

You used to be so good. In ECW, you were a tag team god. You did springboards, you did some great power moves, etc.

Then you got your knee injury and went to WCW. And you threw away the your springboards and tag team specialization to become a BADASS in the Flock. You were one bad motherfucker.

THEN you went to WWF. And you wore cow-print tights, carried a mop, and had the ugliest diva as your valet. And you became completely unwatchable. You suck, Perry Saturn!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 12-28-2003 at 09:14 PM Edit Post
Fuck SHANE MCMAHON

You glory-hogging, goofy-entrance-music-havin, more-retarded-than-La-Parka-Dancin mama's boy! Let the guys who have worked their whole lives to reach the top get the high-risk spots! And what in the hell were you doing in a three-month feud with Kane as he was beginning his push?

Lorraine
Showstopper

Posts 613
Registered 1-20-2003
Location The Wild, Wild MidWest

Mood: Chilly!

posted on 12-28-2003 at 10:45 PM Edit Post
Fuck Shannon Moore.

The sooner that ratfaced oaf is off my tv screen and working for minimum wage at some hicksville Wal Mart, the happier I'll be.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 12-28-2003 at 11:05 PM Edit Post
Fuck SEAN O'HAIRE.

3 decent video pieces and suddenly you've got a following? Everything you've done since then has sucked balls. Influence Spanky to streak and Bill Demott to beat someone up? Thank you for some of the stupidest segments of SD!'s year. You're entirely unspectacular and people act like you're the second coming of Muta. How about we just agree that the only thing that EVER drew interest in you was a gimmick that got stolen from Raven as he was kicked out the door and the WWE's crack video production team? Piper didn't fuck up your "great" push, Hogan didn't and neither did the WWE... you never had one. You have a Swanton Bomb? Great. Now add it to your moveset so that it makes sense and maybe I'll watch your matches. And while you're adjusting your moveset try developing some personality and the ability to actually pull off the concept that Raven, Kevin Sullivan, plenty of other wrestlers and Kevin Spacey could pull off. Then maybe I'll have a reason to want to see you pulled off Velocity. Till then I think I'll concern myself more with the more talented, charismatic and respected wrestlers kept off Smackdown!.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 12-28-2003 at 11:19 PM Edit Post
Fuck Tha Police!

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

mark markham
Showstopper

Posts 990
Registered 6-24-2003

Mood: 20% cooler

posted on 12-28-2003 at 11:34 PM Edit Post
FUCK The APA!! How long has this same tired old gimmick going to go on? They are starting to look more like the AARP!
borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 12-29-2003 at 12:37 AM Edit Post
FUCK everyone who doesn't like Billy Gunn! That's right, fuck all of you! I truly, madly, deeply, enjoy watching The One and wish him a quick recovery and a Bob Holly-sized push. Well, maybe not that far but I'd rather watch him than most of the other midcarders.

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1457
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Next to Trump's Wall

Mood: Fartz

posted on 12-29-2003 at 03:17 AM Edit Post
Fuck NWA-TNA!

I was stupid enough to actually pony up $10 a couple times to pay for this crap. Its just a bunch of WWE cast-offs that couldn't hack it in the big leagues. Let's face it, WWE is the big one. If you can't hack it there, why should I fork over money to see you suck shit in another group. Its lead by Jeff Jarrett, possibly the most overrated wrestler ever, he doesn't deserve to be the TNA waterboy, much less the guy that pretty much carries things. Raven is another big joke. Dude can simply throw garbage cans around. The X division is just a bunch of buck-10 hacks stringing stupid highspot after stupid highspot together. These are the same type of morons that would partake in Backyard Wrestling and make it popular. There is no way these jerk-offs should be charging $10 per show. They should pay me $10 to watch these talentless hacks toil in the minors. What they deserve is performing in bingo halls and in the circus. Instead of TV deal, they should focus on making their product look respectable rather than an overblown backyard wrestling group. But then again, they do rely on cast-offs, they have no hope, just end it. Its embarassing.

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
DBMacJericho
Fella

Posts 429
Registered 11-19-2003
Location Fremont, CA

Mood: YES! YES! YES!

posted on 12-29-2003 at 04:58 AM Edit Post
Fuck LA RESISTANCE! I'm surprised that I'm the first one to mention those talentless fucks. I can understand a wrestler, or in this case wrestlers, that don't get any time on TV to really show me something. But La Resistance have gotten a shitload of TV time and have been nothing short of the Tag Team equivalent of Mark Henry. Maybe that's being a bit too harsh, but really, the only reason they get any reaction is because of their French "gimmick." Fuck these guys! AHHHH!!!

This is my show, assclown! I do whatever I want! That's what I do!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DBMacJericho 's Aim
DBMacJericho
Fella

Posts 429
Registered 11-19-2003
Location Fremont, CA

Mood: YES! YES! YES!

posted on 12-29-2003 at 05:05 AM Edit Post
While I'm at it, actually....Fuck THE CAT!!! And his little midget buddy, too!

My initial reaction to hearing that The Cat would be moving up to Smackdown, I was really angry. Then, I was reminded by a few people around here that he was pretty entertaining in the dying days of WCW. So, I was willing to keep an open mind when he showed up on Smackdown...and my reaction has turned back to one of anger! I hate the freaking James Brown wannabe gimmick, and I don't want to see him dance anymore! Somebody better call my mama! That line's about the only thing that's interesting about him!

Once again, Fuck The Cat!!!!

This is my show, assclown! I do whatever I want! That's what I do!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DBMacJericho 's Aim
Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 12-29-2003 at 06:14 AM Edit Post
I hate to agree with DBMac on anything, but he's right. Fuck La Reisistance. That gimmick was boring as all hell when the Rogeueas (sic) did it, and it's boring as all hell 15 years later. Go away, Rene Dupree, and take your two fruity buddies with you.

And while I'm thinking about it, fuck Lex Luger, too. Thanks for being the most absolutely bland guy in wrestling EVER while putting on shitty matches and then killing Miss Elizabeth. Now that's class, jerkoff

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top