The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: The towel
promoter2003
The Rowdy One

Posts 2215
Registered 1-24-2003

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 11-11-2003 at 12:31 AM Edit Post
My bad, rasslinjunkie. I guess OO gang or crew or kliq or....whateva(lol).
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 11-11-2003 at 01:10 AM Edit Post
Eh....I'd have to say "gang" or "crew." Perhaps "posse?"
As far as "kilq," I wouldn't make that cut. But believe me, there IS secret group that uses their massive political and social influence to hold down the majority, while elevating their own status. And they never, EVER sell.

I must go....I've already said too much....

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

Mood: Nostalgic

posted on 11-11-2003 at 05:01 AM Edit Post
I, being one whom foolishly made my first post a daunting affair, have to call into question this resignation. First and foremost, I am a writer. In order to even stomach writing something of that length requires an innate passion for the subject at hand. Read an article or post by someone who could care less, then come back and read the one with heart. You my friend, have a passion for the sport that drives you to rant and become frustrated. The majority of us are, but who isn't at times? I despise when history becomes a factor in arguments. It's obvious some things were better than now, but the simple fact that you only remember the good things of bygone eras blinds one to what good there exist now. So I say, drop the heel act and embrace the Game like we all do. (Not that I love the guy or anything)

http://blogjob.com/geeksmarksandnerds/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 11-11-2003 at 06:28 AM Edit Post
Do you actually talk like that in your everyday life? I have got to know; do you expound upon the eternal question of "do I really WANT fries with that?" when you're at the McDonald's drive thru?
And, if so, do people smack you?

*shivers*

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 11-11-2003 at 07:21 AM Edit Post
i cant believe you said 'verily.'

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 11-11-2003 at 07:31 AM Edit Post
I can't believe he only said it once.

xxFuryxx
rOOkie

Posts 40
Registered 10-23-2003
Location Louisville, KY

Mood: Kinda outta it,

posted on 11-11-2003 at 07:45 AM Edit Post
I've been watching wrestling almost all of my life, I literally cannot remember a time when my family and I weren't watching it together as it was the one thing we all agreed on watching.

I've stuck with wrestling through the good, the bad and the ugly, I whine bitch and complain because I do love the buisness and care where it's going. I've got favorite wrestlers who are guilty secrets (coughssputtersx-pacsputterscoughs) as well as guys who I am a very vocal fan of. I do think the WWE has a better talent roster now than they've had at any point in their history, they're finally at the point where they're able to start culling out the bad stuff, giving guys who improve shots, and letting those who do not go.

Sure, the mid-ninties, had Hart, Michaels, Taker, and Austin, but you also had doink, the gobbilty gooker, and several other memorable disasters.

I don't see the Undertaker lasting another thirteen years, in fact I give him maybe two at the most, before he starts working backstage for Vince. He's a good wrestler, maybe one of the all time greats, but he's getting older, and ready to retire.

The same with Michaels, and to a point even HHH. The company has so many people they can choose from to take those spots that it's incredible. Storylines may be weak, but they're not quite as bad as Issak Yankem DDS, and The Repo Man.

Wait a few more years, and I see guys like Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy, and John Cena taking places at the top.

A necklace of hickeys is a pain in the ass to hide.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   xxFuryxx 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

posted on 11-11-2003 at 08:08 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeb Tennyson LundI could not agree more heartily, Sir! I, too, am a writer. But perhaps it smacks of hubris to say such a thing. Consider me a craftsman, a wayward artisan. Nay, perhaps I am an apprentice scribe.

Simply marvelous. With your mighty grasp of imagery, we can put together a show about ancient gladiators with WWE-like nuances and pitch it to WB. It would be great. And to answer RJ. Yes and no.

Sometimes I come across the way I do in my post. But most of the time, I generally speak in a manner that I can't really capture on paper. Chalk it up to my "dirty south" slang. And having been born in Texas, and now hailing from Atlanta, it gets even more confusing as to what I'm trying to say. But nary a slap has graced my cheek. Got that whoadie?
In real life I come across as a sensible, sweet guy (one of those types few females date) whereas on the boards I've come across as some dickish, overly verbose newbie. Which, in its essence, is more of me embracing a character than anything else. I bore myself to tears many a night when I get writer's block, so I become this character to get a reaction. Thanks by the way

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by blackdragon]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 11-11-2003 at 08:56 PM Edit Post
UGH UGH! He fool us! Him only pretend be insane assclown! BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Oh, I see. So, while you pretend to be a pompus meglomaniacal windbag, in reality, you're just a terribly lonely individual who seeks to find some sense of self-worth by inspiring the hatred of others. A shivering pile of putrescence; mired too deeply in the gelatinous muck of your own verbal diarrhea to fully appreciate the folly of your near-sociopathic inability to relate to humanity in a non-abraisive fashion.
Feeling inadequate, and unable to earn even the slightest shred of respect or favor on your own merits, you resort to the most vile and vainglorious dregs of the rat-infested cesspool you refer to as "imagination." Having overcome us with the foul stench of your excrement, you then declare victory, in the ragged war-whoop of the terminally insane.

A pox on thee, little man. A big old hairy pox. To this statement of outrage and disgust, I can see only one fitting close.....

Suck it.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 11-11-2003 at 09:17 PM Edit Post
quote:
(one of those types few females date)

What a surprise...

quote:
I bore myself to tears many a night

It's not only you you're boring...

quote:
so I become this character to get a reaction

Ugh, I hate when I read this. What the fuck is so wrong with being yourselves people? What is it about a man that causes him to feel so inferior that he thinks the only way he will gain acceptance is by being someone he is not? OpRet, heres another thing to ad to your top 5. Posters who play characters on message boards piss me off!!. I may come across as a heel but I am not playing a heel I am being myself. I have not embraced a character because there is no character, there is just me. Get over yourselves people. Be yourself and unless you are a complete fucking tool, you will probably do just fine. If you can't with your actual personality, then perhaps the internet is not for you. Perhaps you would be better suited to other persuits.

Who wants soup?

nilesanderson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1643
Registered 5-2-2003
Location Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mood: Superior

posted on 11-12-2003 at 12:28 AM Edit Post
Honestly, I get a kick out of reading his posts. And even more of a kick out of reading Jeb's and RJ's responses to them. Take it easy on the guy.

TopTenPro
Banned

Posts 82
Registered 11-19-2003

Mood: Knowing jackshi

posted on 11-27-2003 at 12:33 AM Edit Post
Newbie is scared

I read this guys post and have enjoyed them since joining. He was on the same mark as thr Tick (although Rick gave him no credit) on the Golddust assuption. The towel seems very well written also, so I am wondering why he is banned? I read the one dumb thing about being a heel, but that has a huge reply base also. So I ask again, why is this guy banned?
ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 11-27-2003 at 01:09 AM Edit Post
don't be scared TopTen. Once you get past initial hazing and can show to us you're not a moron or an attention whore, you'll be ok.

But as to why that guy was banned:
http://www.onlineonslaught.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=6373

WOOF!

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 11-27-2003 at 01:36 AM Edit Post
Dammit, 004; you know I'm an attention whore!
Why, WHY must you keep changing the rules?!!

ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 11-27-2003 at 01:46 AM Edit Post
Not a rule, just kinda the way OOculture to newbies seems to be these days.

I suppose I should amend what I jsut said. A good amount of us are attention whores, whether we want to admit it or not.

What was this thread about again?

WOOF!

outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 11-27-2003 at 04:19 AM Edit Post
Verily and forsooth, Pope Jeb has held forth in a most erudite and sophisticated manner, but in his lengthy discourse on the delightful appearance of the fair maiden he failed to reference the legendary rack of the lovely but talented RJ, and thus has left the simple members of his lowly flock without a frame of reference.

Aside from that, I have nothing to add.

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 11-27-2003 at 04:46 AM Edit Post
The attention whore thanks you for your kind words, good sir.

Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 11-27-2003 at 05:28 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad004
What was this thread about again?

I haven't the faintest fucking clue. But it's still funny.

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

posted on 11-27-2003 at 03:46 PM Edit Post
I thought this thread was dead. Oh well, can't keep a bad post down. Not that anyone cares, but immediately following my less than auspicioius fuck up, I have been being myself (evident by my many Goldberg Sucks-like posts) and maybe, just maybe, might work off this damned La Resistant stigma I earned in one of the threads. Sums of bitches.

nilesanderson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1643
Registered 5-2-2003
Location Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mood: Superior

posted on 11-30-2003 at 02:55 PM Edit Post
Hey, at least your not Mark Henry.

TopTenPro
Banned

Posts 82
Registered 11-19-2003

posted on 12-5-2003 at 03:42 AM Edit Post
Bring this guy back!

He seems to be the only one to be able to get the heat off me!
outback jack
The Great One

Posts 3811
Registered 3-10-2003
Location not Australia

Mood: old

posted on 12-5-2003 at 04:31 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by blackdragon
I thought this thread was dead. Oh well, can't keep a bad post down. Not that anyone cares, but immediately following my less than auspicioius fuck up, I have been being myself (evident by my many Goldberg Sucks-like posts) and maybe, just maybe, might work off this damned La Resistant stigma I earned in one of the threads. Sums of bitches.

Relax, dude. TTP is making you look good. Not as good as Niles, but good.

TopTenPro
Banned

Posts 82
Registered 11-19-2003

posted on 1-9-2004 at 03:25 AM Edit Post
Is it passion or lack of options? I was rereading this post and I say I agree with a little that this guy said, not all but a little. I will try to discredit today's stars. Here I go:
This list was provided by one of BAMDHM's haters

Chris Benoit- rehab from injury, if not for wrestling what else would he do? He has yet to get the big Hogan pay days so he may need a few years more in the sport to support his "Woman"
Chris Jericho - He may actually have passion for the sport. The one thing I question is how long would he leave the sport if Fozzy became Blink 182?
Kurt Angle-Wrestlers wrestle. I am a high school wrestler from way back and it never leaves your system. I could not go do a six minute match anymore, but I would sure love to try. Kurt has a passion for not getting old, all great wrestlers have it, it does not mean he loves this sport.
John Cena- why is he on this list?
Brock Lesnar- He does not play football and is not good enough to be in the Olympics. He is young there is no other option for him, I do not think he belongs on the list.
Triple fucking H (tell me again he doesn't live, breath, and shit this fucking sport; I can't quite believe I heard that)- Let's see what happens if his movie things work out.
Steve Austin-When was the last time he spent a couple extra hours showing new guys some stuff, It is not passion to get old and still want to hear the crowd, it is egotism,
Ric by God Flair- BAMDHM mentioned him for having passion, Flair is not "today's wrestler"
Shane McMahon- he does one or two shows a year. His passion is the bottom dollar as it should be for the man who will inherit the kingdom.
Shawn Michaels- I think you got him here. This guy has passion for the sport, now.
Brian Kendrick-being a good worker does not make some passionate.
Amy Dumas- if you look at her she would not turn your head on the street. She is hot because she is in WWE. It is not passion it is being good at what you do, again.
Rob Van Dam-Maybe, he is too young to tell.
Bill DeMott- The guy has not made the big money, but you can see some passion for this sport.
Eddie Godamn Guerrero- Yes he has passion. It is in his blood, this sport is as much part of his family as Chavo.
Bob Holly-Big dumb guy on enhancers, no, not passion lack of options.
Molly Holly-She is a small time girl who made it big. I do not see passion, I see a good performer.
Rey Mysterio- Like Eddie it is in the blood.
Zach Gowan- I saw a one eyed-one armed people purple eater! One trick pony.

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

posted on 1-9-2004 at 06:33 PM Edit Post
WHY WON"T YOU DIE!!!!

Just when I thought I'd escaped my horrible (and stupid) past, it draws me back into its sinister clutches.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 1-9-2004 at 08:38 PM Edit Post
Becasue thankfully we shall always have fun, wonderful people who want to do nothing but relive past topics that EVERYONE else has forgotten about and make clear to us the intimate personal feelings and motivations of a bunch of strangers he has very little information of or insight in.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top