The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: David Von Erich and the NWA World Title
Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-6-2003 at 08:58 PM Edit Post
David Von Erich and the NWA World Title

I'm a stupid moron with a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

See? Others can play at the "editing your post later to make everyone else look bad" game too!

Nice try.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by ModSquad]

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Portalesman 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   Portalesman 's Yahoo
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 9-7-2003 at 02:14 AM Edit Post
From the pages of Pro Wrestling Illustrated...

Reader 'Portalesman' asks... Its been suggested that DVE (David Von Erich) was inline to have a run with the NWA World Title before his untimely death. Anybody have any info on that?

PWI answers- It's a very complicated story. The simple answer is... no. The explanation? I asked someone close to the bookers of the 1980s NWA, and they said, under condition of remaining anonymous, "Who the fuck cares?". And it's not spelled "inline". In conclusion, you're an idiot. Here's some matches... go play. And thanks for writing.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 02:47 AM Edit Post
I take it you dont have a clue. Maybe I shoulda asked about Jeff Hardy.[/rolleyes]
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Portalesman 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   Portalesman 's Yahoo
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-7-2003 at 03:24 AM Edit Post
Reader 'Portalesman' squeals... I take it you dont have a clue. Maybe I shoulda asked about Jeff Hardy. Then he rolled his eyes.

PWI responds- Jeff Hardy? Is this 2001? What the fuck is a Jeff Hardy? Since I can't remember what a Jeff Hardy is, I went to my exclusive source located in Greenwich Village. He told me "Jeff Hardy is Matt Hardy's less talented brother. He had a couple good years in the WWF/WWE, but is better known for bending over a fellow named 'Portalesman'."

There you have it. Have you used up that book of matches yet? No, no, they're not for chewing on...

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 9-7-2003 at 03:25 AM Edit Post
Oh wow. Portalesman, you thought you were in tough with me? You have no Idea the world of hurt to which you have just opened yourself up.

I am gonna head for cover now.

Who wants soup?

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 03:38 AM Edit Post
*Portales man once again squeals*

Fellers, if ya dont know the answers to the wrestling questions you dont have to try and answer em. I understand. I also feel sympathy for the mods that have to clean up behind you, not unlike a kindergarten teacher on an end of school party.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-7-2003 at 03:54 AM Edit Post
Ok, genius, here it is. I told you the answer to your question. In fact, I even took the time to look up the answer, just to make sure I got it right this time. I went straight to the NET GURU, Scott Keith. I says to him, "Scott? Scott? Is it true that there were plans to give David Von Erich, or as Portalesman calls him, DVE, the NWA title, before his untimely death?"

In between massive bites of pizza, Scott Keith replied, "Who gives a fuck?"

So there you have it. I tried my best, and got the same answer from TWO solid sources!

I sincerely apologize to the mods who I always make a big shitty mess for. I'm sorry you have to clean up the puddle of urine that Portalesman has no doubt laid.

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 03:58 AM Edit Post
So you REALLY dont know? Might I suggest NOT trying to tackle questions that you dont have a clue how to answer. It'll keep me from wasting your precious time and save all the bandwidth you waste on this board.

Shalom

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:03 AM Edit Post
I too must apologise to the mods for being such a bothersome prick. From my kindergarden report card:

"2HoT does not play well with others. He especially does not play well with know-it-alls, loudmouths, and morons. If something is not done about this, he may end up becomming the resident flame boy on a wrestling forum."

*sigh* Too bad for you I couldn't find the help I so sorely needed.

Who wants soup?

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:11 AM Edit Post
Ever tried the spell check?
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:13 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portalesman
So you REALLY dont know? Might I suggest NOT trying to tackle questions that you dont have a clue how to answer. It'll keep me from wasting your precious time and save all the bandwidth you waste on this board.

Shalom

Suggestion considered. Annnnd... rejected. My donation to OO this year was enough to cover all the bandwith I waste chasing away all the useless pricks who wander in here. I'm going to help you out here... the address you were looking for is-

www.411mania.com

Go play there. I heard they have popsicles!

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:13 AM Edit Post
Considering this thread is surely graveyard bound, I wonder if having 75 % of the threads you start either sent to the graveyard or deleted outright is some sort of record (Poop posts notwithstanding).

I don't think it's so much that we don't know the answer. I think it's more that we dont care about the question and feel the need to take the opportunity to illustrate our feelings towards you.

Did you not think you would run in to people with brains? What do you take us for? This ins't 411 I hope you realize,

Who wants soup?

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:17 AM Edit Post
He's definitely challenging Chuck-O's record isn't he?

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:18 AM Edit Post
"Considering this thread is surely graveyard bound, I wonder if having 75 % of the threads you start either sent to the graveyard "

No thanks to your insightful contributions. Spell Check boy.

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:20 AM Edit Post
Oh wise one, if you actually bothered to check your posts you would know that shoulda is not a word neither is dont. So quit badgering folks about spelling and grammer if you are not going to take the time to proof your own posts for rather elementary grammatical errors.

Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:23 AM Edit Post
"So quit badgering folks about spelling and grammer if you are not going to take the time to proof your own posts "

Apples and Oranges. Internet chat lingo i.e. shortening words etc has no rules. BTW, who are you?

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:34 AM Edit Post
What does it matter who I am? Who are you? Who died and appointed you leader of this forum? By nitpicking people's grammar and spelling you are merely bringing more abuse upon yourself. The quicker you realize that nobody here cares that much about spelling and grammar the quicker people will leave you alone.

I have been here a lot longer than you. If you are going to use Internet chat lingo and shorten words then don't expect people to listen to you when you complain about spelling.

Besides, it is not as though the words were butchered. Furthermore you need to realize that we have a lot of Canadians, British, and Aussies/New Zealanders on this board so you are going to see different variations of words. So excuse us if we are not using Webster's to look up our words before typing them here. You are being hypocritical if you are not going to use basic grammatical rules and expect others to do the same.

Doublee's Sports Blog

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:37 AM Edit Post
So what you are tryin to say is that I shouldnt be a snide smartass prick? Sounds fair enough. Ever heard the phrase..........Pot Kettle Black?
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:49 AM Edit Post
Portalesman's posts make me cry. It really upsets me that there are "people" like this. I say "people", because there is a 50% chance that Portalesman is in fact a monkey pounding away at a laptop in a fit of anger.

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:50 AM Edit Post
No, all I am telling you is that some of the senior members around here don't take kindly to lippy newbies and they will give you a ton of crap for it.

Also, there are more creative ways to be snide and smart and pointing out spelling errors is not the way to do it around here. People usually get flamed for it.

And, no I have never heard of the phrase Pot Kettle Black. I have, however, heard of the phrase 'the pot calling the kettle black'. I wonder have you heard of that one? Or are you just trying to be hip by shortening and making it sound cooler by saying Pot Kettle Black? Is that actual phrase too grammatically structured and correct? I mean Pot Kettle Black does not make any sort of sense to me. That is an incomplete phrase and does not possess a verb. But I understand that today's youth wants to spell correctly and not actually understand and comprehend the proper way to form a correct sentence. It is so much cooler and hipper to shorten words and use Internet lingo. LOL. DVE may have been NWA Champ. let me check into that and I will get your answer ASAP.

Doublee's Sports Blog

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 04:59 AM Edit Post
"People usually get flamed for it."

Hell, Ive even seen people get flamed because nobody knew the answer to a simple question. Tell me gentlemen, how could I have asked the question in a way that I wouldn't have had to take a message board assrape to get an answer.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-7-2003 at 05:24 AM Edit Post
I would have to say that your best bet would be to stop asking stupid questions. Remember when your teachers said "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people"? Well, there are stupid questions, as you have proved. And I guess there are stupid people too, for instance, people that ask questions like "Its been suggested that DVE was inline to have a run with the NWA World Title before his untimely death. Anybody have any info on that?".

Now go away, you've been owned like 12 times already tonight.

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 05:39 AM Edit Post
Thanks pally. See, I never would have guessed that asking a wrestling question on a wrestling message board would be a bad idea. I see now that your alleged prowess in historical wrestling trivia is a farce. I dont hold that against you. If your knowledge rests soley in the last two years of WCW and the current WWEfghijwhatever, then so be it. Theres no shame in it. As far as "being owned", I wasnt claiming to be a guru. I just asked a simple question. Obviously it blew you away and you had to resort to the ole "I have no clue and I'm a sham" tactic of the flame. I'm done. Its plain to see that you just dont know the answer. Owned indeed. [/rolleyes] I refuse to further respond to asinine flames.
Drunknow
Banned

Posts 99
Registered 7-4-2003

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 07:10 AM Edit Post
99% of people on OnlineOnslaught are idiots. And that's just the columnists!

10,000% of message board posters on OnlineOnslaught are fucking retards. 10,000%.

The jerkoffs flaming the questioner are idiots AND retards.

There are a few cool people on OnlineOnslaught, but even they are retards because they have very annoying signatures.

The guy with the Trish Stratus avatar pic is otherwise cool with me, but that picture of Trish makes me horny every time I see it, and I can't do anything about it. So you're a retard. OR an idiot. But not both, like these other retardiots. Or idiotards.

And if I knew the answer to the original question, I would answer it and NOT be a dumbass.

Seriously, proud "flamers", it's bad enough you don't have anything to do on a Saturday night. I mean, I'm in the same boat. But come Monday morning, I dare you to tell your co-workers, classmates, or fellow anal-lovin' houseboys what the hell you did over the weekend. They will laugh at you. They will "flame" you. You will be treated like Portalesman, except in the REAL world, where it matters. And I can think of nothing worse than that, you fucking idiotic retards.

I'm not saying you should get a social life so much as I'm saying you're fucking retarded idiots. You pieces of shit.

Here's to a Mod waking up (probably hungover, given that they'll probably be doing better things on a Saturday night).

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Drunknow]

Jodrell
Samoa who???

Posts 407
Registered 7-29-2002
Location Cambridge, UK

Mood: Booyakasha!!

posted on 9-7-2003 at 09:06 AM Edit Post
ay ay . . . calm down boys . . . whassup??? Time of the month or summat???

http://www.smufflersworld.com - interestingly useless crap on tap 24/7

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Jodrell 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top