The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: I love you guys
BigBlue86
Fella

Posts 448
Registered 1-11-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 2-27-2002 at 05:58 AM Edit Post
I love you guys

You know something...in I all honesty, I feel that you guys and gals here and the OO forums are the best!

Seriously, I mean it and I'll tell you why. Let's play a game. I'll pretend that I live in the same world that you folks do, where anything I say is blasphemous.

Let's pretend that everything I say is wrong. Everything I think is wrong. Every message I post is wrong. And more importantly I am the biggest asshole that ever walked the earth. (I bet someone finally agrees with me)

OK...fine! If this is true and I am just an ignorant asshole who has no idea what he's talking about...why does anyone care?

Why read my posts?
Why respond to my posts?
Why not just ignore me?
Afterall, I'm an ignorant asshole...right?

I have to be honest, I just love the fact that anything I say or write will ignite such passionate and hate filled responses. I love the fact that there are people that are so simpled minded as to get themselves so worked up they start and internet messageboard war.

Ohhhh...watchout! Someone may "flame" me. Who cares?

The bottom line is...I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me. I don't care if you want to see me dead or want to give me your first born. I just wanna have fun while online and I know that fucking with you folks is the best way to do it. Because I know you're too foolish to let anything I say...be.

Remember...I'm just an ignorant asshole. Why should you care about anything I write? It's all nonsense anyway...right? Maybe you should ignore it, maybe you should get a hobby or a friend.

Or maybe you are just too happy in your damned ignorance to leave well enough alone.

beatenlikeagovernmentmule
Fella

Posts 294
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Worcester, MA

Mood: malcontent

posted on 2-27-2002 at 06:55 PM Edit Post
quote:

Remember...I'm just an ignorant asshole. Why should you care about anything I write? It's all nonsense anyway...right? Maybe you should ignore it, maybe you should get a hobby or a friend.

Apparently you really care about the things people wrote in response to you. You took the time to write this clever and witty post. Maybe you need a hobby or a friend. You seem to get off on patting yourself on the back. Just my two cents.

etee
Fella

Posts 316
Registered 1-5-2002
Location in front of my PC.

Mood: Radio-active.

posted on 2-27-2002 at 09:22 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBlue86
...And more importantly I am the biggest asshole that ever walked the earth. (I bet someone finally agrees with me)...

You said it, we didn't

Besides, you can't be the biggest asshole. That honor belongs to Rikishi (if you believe the camerad00d) or Vinnie Mac (if you believe the crowds at WWF events.)

RhynoesRUs
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Berkeley, Ca.

posted on 2-28-2002 at 12:09 AM Edit Post
BigBlue "86"ed

First of all, you take this forum here far too personal. If you are going to put something on the board people are going to respond to it if they feel like agreeing or disagreeing with it. From what I've seen that is how this little game works. Your problem is you have your own preconcieved concepts and refuse to listen if someone doesn't agree with you. This isn't an ass kissing board where you only reply to things you agree with. If someone does agree with you, you immediatly act like that, Well that settles it. I said it, someone agreed with it. Everything I say is therefore TRUE". If someone disagrees you neven can even address thier problem with what you said, you immediatley go into "The Whole World is Against ME!!" mode, not even remembering the people you applauded for agreeing with you. I don't think you are the biggest asshole walking the Earth, but I disagree with some off the the thinks you post, so I say so. Everything you say isn't blasphemous, you are grossly overstating your importance though. The thing is, I for one, take time to actualy read other's posts, not just skim through them for something I agree with.

I wanna hear you reply to who exactly you think is the enemy? I want to know how you consider anyone that doesn't want to nuke and doesn't blindly follow a corrupt government is not an American down a path that protects fredom by taking it away? I want to know what you have actually done for this country besides verbally supporting it on a wrestling website?

To be fair, I'll take a stab at your inquries:
Why read my posts?
Because I thought that was what they were there for. Besides, I don't know what it says unless I read it, when I one day realized that other opinions than mine existed, I soon after realized that mine may not always be correct. So now I make sure to read and consider other's opinion.

Why respond to my posts?
Because, as I stated above, you can agree or disagree, either way if you want to express you agreeing and disagreement I find an expressive way of doing this is to reply.

Why not just ignore me?
What exactly is your concept of "discussion"? I understand there isn't a lot out there to use as an example, but the understaning I have is the giving AND RECEIVING of ideas on a subject. You seems to be half way there.

Afterall, I'm an ignorant asshole...right?
Right, but so are most people, myself included. I also think you're annoying. But don't take it so personal, it's just my opinion.

quote:
"I have to be honest, I just love the fact that anything I say or write will ignite such passionate and hate filled responses. I love the fact that there are people that are so simpled minded as to get themselves so worked up they start and internet messageboard war...

The bottom line is...I don't give a shit if you love me or hate me. I don't care if you want to see me dead or want to give me your first born. I just wanna have fun while online and I know that fucking with you folks is the best way to do it. Because I know you're too foolish to let anything I say...be. "

I say it's pretty obvious you are overlooking the fact you did the exact thing you are complaining about. I don't think anyone else would've started an entire thread on THEMSELVES in the Current Event section. Talk about getting "so worked up". And as for the "WAR", it's only a war is both sides have enough ammo. Personally I think you are armed with "Bang!" flags. The bottom line though is you didn't care, why start the topic? Obviously you're being effected, and just can't admit it or don't realize it. And as to letting what you say... "BE!", as it obviously is your own mind, when I disgree with it and am able to speak about how I feel? I think that would be the foolish thing. Knowlege is contagious (unless you have the antidote), but ignorance is even more so.

It sure would be funny if you read your own posts and asked yourself the same questions?

"Blond eyebrows are ALWAYS a bad idea."

"Chickens don't have nuggets."

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   RhynoesRUs 's Aim
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 2-28-2002 at 04:44 AM Edit Post
Ya know, everyone on this board has their own opinions and everyone on this board is entitled to agree or disagree with the opinion of the person or people that posted before them. Blue, you have to understand that just because people don't agree with your opinion doesn't mean that they hate you. Yes, some people lack maturity and are going to make rude comments... but immaturity is not the solution for immaturity. People tend to lose their temper when it comes to something they feel passionate about, and the events of September 11, as well as the aftermath, is something that just about everybody, yourself included, feels passionate about. Instead of getting defensive and trying to make a martyr out of yourself when somebody disagrees with you, like you were attempting to do with this folder, think about WHY the person or people in question are disagreeing with you, and then try to explain-- RATIONALLY and MATURELY-- why you feel they are wrong... and do not tell them they're wrong, because no opinion is "right" or "wrong". Remember, if you want people to respect your opinions, respect theirs. If somebody can't deal with your opinion like an adult, don't sink to their level and resort to juvenile cursing or name-calling, just ignore them.
And that goes for everybody, whether it applies to you or not.
That's all I have to say on the matter. Let's all just try to respect each other.
Peace

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 2-28-2002 at 09:10 PM Edit Post
Blue = Not capable of critical thought?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

posted on 3-28-2002 at 05:00 PM Edit Post
ELI = Not capable of keeping up with Sesame Street

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
brianfigliola
Banned

Posts 172
Registered 2-12-2002
Location Clinton County, Pennsylvania

posted on 3-30-2002 at 08:03 PM Edit Post
eli=preverted retard that eats paint chips

"Please email me pictures of feces and male sodomy."

Bryan2
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 20
Registered 2-5-2002

posted on 4-5-2002 at 06:19 PM Edit Post
Is there a discussion about September 11th that I haven't seen? I'm assuming this topic is related to this Blue guys problem with people. I'd like to read that discussion. Help would be appreciated. In the meantime, I will search the threads on my own.
DennisIsEvil
Showstopper

Posts 631
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-6-2002 at 01:48 PM Edit Post
Blue's just another member of this forum's great jackass/asshole crew.

New Topic New Poll

go to top