The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: It's the kiss-off!
Clint Johnson
Banned

Posts 29
Registered 7-8-2003

Mood:

posted on 7-13-2003 at 08:38 PM Edit Post
We Hogan fans wanted the real Hulk Hogan, and Vince McMahon failed to comply, so Hogan had no choice but to quit the WWE. If we were able to get the real Hogan 1/3 of the time, then we might accept the booking of him against Vince McMahon. Or the booking of him being booked like a fool, instead of the man that destroyed Andre, Bundy, Flair, Orndorff, etc..
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 7-13-2003 at 08:49 PM Edit Post
What's this we shit white man? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Who wants soup?

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 7-13-2003 at 09:29 PM Edit Post
Silly 2Hot what you were thinking? Didn't you know that Vince McMahon and the WWE exists only to please Hulk Hogan and his fans.

I mean without Hogan who do we have? Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, Eddie, Rhyno, Haas and Benjamin? Even Show has been more entertaining then Hogan was the past few months. Why give more time to guys who actually have some wrestling ability? I want more 20 minute non-wrestling segments with Hogan.

God, I certainly hope that's a mouse in his pocket. If it isn't I don't want to know what he is doing over there in the corner with his back turnd to us. Hey, is that a picture of Hulk Hogan in his hand? Why is it all sticky?

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
Clint Johnson
Banned

Posts 29
Registered 7-8-2003

Mood:

posted on 7-13-2003 at 10:32 PM Edit Post
The only reason I still watch is because they did establish people like Angle and Brock that I like. Even Cena is semi-established in the midcard with his gimmick.

Of course, if they booked Hogan like they booked Sable or Vince last week, then maybe you wouldn't have found him so boring. Of course, it was boring until Mr. America because Vince wouldn't allow us to have the real Hulk Hogan who destroyed the world. I mean are we supposed to believe the same man who finished off Andre would have trouble with a non-wrestler like Vince McMahon.

Blame who should be blamed, the writers that didn't want to work with Hogan in the first place and did their best to make him quit by booking him in crap. They succeeded, you people are happy, I am just disapointed. Then again, what was the point of having him, if they weren't going to use him right.

As for Hulk Hogan pictures and mouses. I see a lot of mouses and Chris Benoit photos all over the internet. Message Boarrd policy will not allow me to say if any of those people hang out on here, but they do exist on the internet on the newsgroups.

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 7-13-2003 at 10:52 PM Edit Post
"We Hogan fans wanted the real Hulk Hogan, and Vince McMahon failed to comply, so Hogan had no choice but to quit the WWE."

So Hogan quit because of the outcry of you "Hogan fans" became so deafening that he had no choice?

Hogan was booked in the Mr. America angle because the writers didn't want to work with him? When did they get that kind of power?

Writer #1: Man I hate that Hul Hogan!!! I wish he wasn't here!!

Writer #2: Let's write him into a stupid angle that will kill ratings and cause massive outcry from the "Hogan fans" until he has no choice but to quit!!

I have two words.

No.

NO!

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

BenoitFan
Ass Clown

Posts 1
Registered 7-14-2003

Mood:

posted on 7-14-2003 at 01:03 AM Edit Post
AssClown me all you want. Ban me all you want. The point is that most of the fans would settle for Hulk Hogan, no matter what he did. Those are modern fans that do not have to be loyal to him, because they are loyal to the Brock's, the Angle's, and maybe even the Triple H's. They see him as part of the past, and people love to trash what the past used to be.

The whole point was that the real Hogan fans wanted to see the real Hulk Hogan destroy Brock Lesnar in a rematch. Hogan is the type that can't job, or it ruins his credibility. Guys like Rock and Brock came from a different school, where jobbing doesn't matter. Most of the fans have been brainwashed, but the Hogan loyal will yonder for the good old days.

Go ahead and ban me again. I got my point across before and no offense to anyone, but there are a lot of stupid people on here. As long as I agree with you, I'm okay, but if I share an opinion then I am banned.

Then again, I am an assclown that would rather come back like an idiot, than just give up. Well this time, I give up. For the people that care, I'll be at 411 talking with people that are just as stupid, but at least most of them make sense.

Goodbye and bite me,

#TCB
Bud Ellock
Norm
The Other Take
Goose
Keith
Fred
Clint Johnson
Bob

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 7-14-2003 at 01:14 AM Edit Post
*sniff*

The fourteenth goodbye is the hardest of all.

Please, keep your promises.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 7-14-2003 at 01:32 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by BenoitFan
but there are a lot of stupid people on here.

Indeed.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 7-14-2003 at 01:51 AM Edit Post
quote:
but there are a lot of stupid people on here.

well there is one less now...

Who wants soup?

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12813
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 7-14-2003 at 04:30 AM Edit Post
Actually, I like Hulk Hogan more then Benoit, and I'm still here.

I wonder why?

Toodles!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

Mood: McIan-tastic

posted on 7-14-2003 at 05:56 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
Actually, I like Hulk Hogan more then Benoit, and I'm still here.

I wonder why?

Toodles!

It's the monkey.

Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 7-14-2003 at 06:00 AM Edit Post
You like Hogan more than Benoit? Utter blasphemy for a smark! Curse you, heretic!

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 7-14-2003 at 10:37 AM Edit Post
Jeeeeesus! Dammit, I always miss the crazy shit. I've said it before, and I'll say it again --- damn, do these boards ever get some weird-ass stalkers.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12813
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 7-14-2003 at 05:05 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OO Kyle
It's the monkey.

But it's a chimp.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Krydor
The Man

Posts 5425
Registered 10-28-2002
Location In

Mood: Going to Maiden

posted on 7-14-2003 at 07:44 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
But it's a chimp.

Oh crap, I think you're done for!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   Krydor 's Aim   Krydor 's Yahoo
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 7-15-2003 at 12:23 AM Edit Post
Have no fear, Sal! I too, like Hogan better than Benoit. Hey, guys, I said LIKE. I did not say respect, I did not say admire, I said LIKE. Benoit is incredible, but he never made me believe like the Hulkster. And he has not once even tried to play the air guitar during his entrance.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
Fishbulb Suplex
And I am AWESOME

Posts 146
Registered 4-26-2003

Mood: about to break!

posted on 7-15-2003 at 12:47 AM Edit Post
I like Benoit better than Hogan.

OMG. I am liek way too smarky for my own good.!!1

New Topic New Poll

go to top