The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: GCW
411chuck
Banned

Posts 28
Registered 6-16-2003

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2003 at 12:21 AM Edit Post
GCW

GCW "ALTAMONT HOSPITALITY" 2003
live from North (in Altamont)
6/08/03

(As the show opens Wanksta by 50 cent plays as "The North Icon"Chuck Conry makes his way down to the ring, and grabs the mic)
Chuck:"Well last I checked this was Altamont Hospitality and this is north and Im The North Icon (Crowd Chants "Chuck" "Chuck") What a night its going to be and what better way to kick it off than this my Why shoo show...and later we watch as Altamonts own "The T" Adam Tate takes the GCW title from Dale Winton but right now let me bring out the scum thats the leader of a group of asses around here..the head booker..the boreing one himself..Mr.Coalquett.."
(Crowd boos and chants "boring" at Coalquett as he makes his way down to the ring)
Coalquett:"Thanks for that warm welcome..I can assure you all it hurts me more to have to smell you than it does for all of you to look at me..and Chuck-O I think you should owe me an "Im sorry"
Chuckwith a smirk) "Ok Im sorry...Im sorry your two bit asshole that books bullshit and keeps me out of the ring and Im sorry your soo boreing you bed room hasnt had action in the past 35 years..and Im sorry that my home town has to come here and see something as terrible as a mofo like you!"
Coalquett:"Well see what I want is for Lora Payne to get down here cause shes about to do her job and ref a match."
(Lora runs to the ring)
Chuck:"Please old man tell me I finally get my rematch with The Prophet cause Im still one way or the other going to shove his half assed afro up his ass."
Coalquett:"No sorry thats not going to happen"
Chuck:"Ok then how you old man..why dont you step in the ring with The North icon?"
Coalquett:"Cause Chuck-O im affraid you got a match with the newest member of my faction..Willie Blalock!"
(Coalquett walks to ringside as Willie runs in blind sides Chuck and the bell rings)

Chuck Cory V. Willie Blalock
Blalock keeps kicking on Chuck not leting him get up, Im sure Willies brother Jeremy isnt going to like this at all....Willie picks Chuck up and nails a power slam and goes for the pin 1..2..Nope! Chuck kicks out..Willie goes to send him into the ropes NO! reverse by Chuck and he plants The Chuck Bottom thats got to be it already..1..2..NO! Coalquett pulled Chuck off of Blalock..Here comes Preston Miller and Russell Nixon..Nixon has the golf club he swings at Chuck but Chuck catches the club and drills Nixon with it! Preston trys to run but Chuck decks him with it..Willie trys to come from behind and Chuck drills him with it..HOLD IT! The Prophet has jumped from the crowd and Chuck dont see him he hits the ring as Chuck covers Willie 1..2..no Prophet pulls Chuck off of Willie and hits The EvenFlow!..Prophet walks out of the ring as Willie puts his arm on Chuck 1..2..3 OH MY! Chuck HAS LOST IN HIS HOME TOWN!!!.
WINNER:WILLIE BLALOCK
(Prophet is on the outside of the ring and grabs the mic)
Prophet:"Conry..see what you get, I once again take what you have I took your win streak in your home town..that group of friends you have might have cost me the title but my perfect record is still alive and I will make you and your friends pay for what happen last month..so it is written and it shall come to pass"
(Prophet goes back through the crowd as Coalquett gets in the ring with another mic and stands over Chuck who is still down)
Coalquett:"Chuck-O I think you learned tonight..and just to make sure you wont be at our next show when we have The King Of Grundy Tournament because Im not going to book you"
(Coalquett tosses the mic down and starts to walk off as Chuck gets up turns him around and drills Coalquett with a Chuck Bottom as the crowd goes crazy)

Lucky:"Welcome GCW fans to Altamont Hospitality"

Masters:"We're already off to a great start"

Lucky:"Well notime to chit chat we got word we got to go to the back"

(We got to the back where we see Zack"Side-Burns"Jones go to his lockerroom as he goes in he sees a message wrote on his mirrior that says "Just remember tonights match is a loser leaves GCW match"-Derek)
Zackwho wipes off part of the text so he can trim up his side-burns)"Well cus have it your way cause tonight wont be my lastnight here I can promise that"
(we leave the scean)

S.T.D (Hunter Hampton,Stephen Meeks) V. The Blonde Squad (Kayla Campbell,Tara Payne)
Mirands is the ref and we got word that the winner gets a shot at the tag belts at our next show..theres the bell and they are all 4 going at it, Kayla and Hunter are tied up in the corner with Kayla clawing at his eyes as Meeks is geting sent into the ropes by Tara and geting droped with a back elbow!, Tara for the cover 1,2, No Meeks kicks out and sends Tara throat first into the ropes with the force of the kickout..Kayla goes for Meeks but Hunter recovers and hits a bulldog..Meeks and Hunter set it up on Kayla and they both go to the top rope..Tara is still out as Kayla is down and they nails Kayla with the Vaczeen! 1..2..3 S.T.D has won!
WINNERS: S.T.D.

LOSER LEAVES GCW
Zack"Side-Burns"Jones V. "Mr.Grundy"Derek Meeks
Miranda is the ref, its a shame these two cousins have to do this but Derek turned on Zack and joined Coalquette last month..theres the bell and Derek nails Zack with a flying closeline and Zack goes down..Derek now jumps ontop of Zack chokeing him..Derek goes out now and grabs the ring bell and brings it back in the ring..he waits for Zack to get up and oh my he almost takes Zacks head off with that bell shot and zack is busted open Derek with the pin 1..2..nope Zack kicks out..Derek with the bell is waiting for Zack to get back..zack gets up and Derek nails him with another bell shot and goes for the pin again on a bloody Zack 1..2...and somehow Zack once again kicks out...Derek is gonna wait on him for another bell shot...Zack slowly makes it up and Derek goes for the shot...nope Zack ducks and nails the Side-Burner!! 1..2..nope Derek kicks out..Zack has the ring bell now and waits for Derek to get up..Derek gets up and instead of a head shot Zack drills Dereks knee with the bell and Zack is now slaping on the figure four...Derek trys to hold out as Miranda ia asking if he quits?...Derek is screaming in pain and yes he quits!! Derek Meeks is gone from GCW!
WINNER:ZACK JONES

(We now cut to the back where GCW Champion "GCW Messiah"Dale Winton is seting in a dark room with candels lit holding his title)
Dale:"Welcome brothers and sisters to a place of sin called Altamont, a place where sinners like Adam Tate live..Brother Tate we use to be close then thee forsaken me..I was just here to save you but you let the beer run amuck on you...you form a group called The Whoremen with other worthless people like Ryan Grooms..who I also have bone to pick with and then you think you can just come in and mess up my match?..Well tonight Brother Tate you pay for your sins and Ill love every moment of it"
(we leave the scean)

# 1 CONTENDER FOR GRUNDY TITLE MATCH
"Super Crippler"Ryan Grooms v. Justin"Next M.V.P"Bryant v. Kevin Coffelt
Theres the bell and my GOD! Coffelt just took em both down with one spear and hes ontop of Justin pounding away on him..heres Justin Cousin Casey Bryant in the ring and she jumps on Coffelts back tryin to claw him in the eyes...Coffelt slams her to the ground and she looks about out the ref Lora shoves her out the ring..Justin goes for a sneek up on Coffelt but Coffelt decks him..Grooms is up Coffelt goes for a shot on him but Grooms grabs his arm and locks on the Crippler Croosface!!...Coffelt struggles but makes it to the ropes..Justin drops and elbow on Grooms and goes for the pin 1..2..no grooms kicks out Coffelt jumps up amd he almost takes Bryants head off with a Superkick!..he goes for the cover but there The Money Express Stefan Claar and Eric Duncan with Seth Layne and my god they got Coffelts younger brother Dustin Coffelt tied up and gaged and there standing in the isle with him..Coffelt instead of making the cover runs after The Dynasty but is met with a chair shot from K.T. Mainord..my God K.T must have joined the Dynasty..they take Dustin back to the back as Coffelt is out on the isle..in the ring Grooms and Bryant are still going at it..Bryant with a low blow and hes going for the m.v.p. plex NO! Grooms reverses it and nails his own Sheetrock Drop 1..2..NO Its GCW CHAMPION Dalw Winton he pulls Grooms off of Bryant he slides in the ring and nails Grooms wirth another low blow and hits The Godsmack! we really need a DQ rule here..Bryant makes the cover 1..2..3 he gaves the Grundy Champion in the 1st round of the tourny next show
WINNER:JUSTIN BRYANT

GCW HARDCORE TITLE
"Whole F'n Show"Jordon Myers V. Gilbert
Miranda is the ref we got former tag team champions doing battle here...Theres the bell and there off Myers with a spinleg kick to Gilbert takes him down and Myers is already geting hardcore as he goes to the outside and tosses a chair and a table in the ring..he sets up the table and trys to put Gilbert on it but Nope Gilbert rakes myers in the eyes and picks up the chair and unloads with a shot to Myers and Myers goes down Gilbert goes for the pin 1..2..NO! Myers kicks out..Gilbert sends him into the ropes and is going to go for another Chair shot put nope Myers ducks and hits a van-daminator and makes the cover on Gilbert 1..2..No Gilbert kicks out..Myers is going for a lion sault as Gilbert is down but nope Gilbert rolls out of the way and Myers hits the mat..Myers slowly makes it back up as Gilbert hits the Head-Butt of Doom 1..2..MY LORD! Myers has kicked out of the headbutt!!..Gilbert goes to pick Myers up and Myers hits a low blow and drills Gilbert with a Piledriver on the chair!!he now places Gilbert on the table and is going for a 5'star Frog splash..Hold on Jesse"The Body"Lockhart is out here he shoves Myers off the top and Myers crashes through the annoucer table my god he may be dead!!!,,Jesse goes and picks him up and tosses him into the ring, Gilbert now places Myers on the table and goes to the top and MY LORD! he nails a MoonSault and sends Myers crashing through the table 1..2..3 NEW CHAMP!
WINNER: GILBRT (New GCW Hardcore Champion)

The Prophet V. Asa James
Lora is the ref, prophet comes to the ring and sets in the corner drinking his bottle of Jack..Asa is annouced but he dont come to the ring? wheres Asa???..Hold on Asa just poped out of the crowd behind The Prophet he grabs Prophet and draggs him to the outside of the ring and takes his bottle of Jack and smashes it over prophets head busting him open already!..he then sets up The Prophet and nails a PowerBomb on the floor..he slides Prophet back in and makes the cover that got to be it 1..2..somehow Prophet kicks out?? can this guy not be beat???..Asa looks shocked he picks up prophet by the neck and is about to go for The Choke Slam nope Prophet with kick to Asa's nuts and Asa drops to his knees..Prophet grabs a chair and brings it into the ring and unloads on Asa with a shot and Asa wobbles but dont go down then he nails him again with the chair but Asa dont go all the way down then he nails Asa again again and again and Asa finally drops..Prophet drops the chair picks up Asa and nails The Evenflow on The Chair 1..2..3 Prophet wins
WINNER: THE PROPHET
(Prohet is poseing in the ring and Chuck Conry runs out from behind him and nails Sliced Bread #2 on The Prophet Chuck Then grabs the mic)
Chuck:"See there Mofo you dont get one up on me and get away with it and maybe it wont be at the next show..but we will face off again and you keep on claiming how your going to take everything I got cause Im going to tale all that you got cause Im 1 way or the other going to end your winning streak!"
(Conry tosses the mic down on Prophet and leaves the ring)

GCW GRUNDY TITLE MATCH
Ashley King V. "Superstar"Dustin Curtis
Lora is the ref and both people shake hands before the bell rings like we've said Ashley is the longest running Grundy Champion ever...both lock up and Ashley drops Curtis with a arm frag and he gets up charges and nails a rana on Ashley into a pin 1..2..NO Ashley kicks out and nails Curtis with a bulldog headlock 1..2.he kicks out he gets a knee life on Ashley and goes for The StarCutter she shoves him off and goes for the Acid Drop she gets to the top rope but he reverses it into a backdrop bridge suplex 1..2..and Ashley barely kicked out of that one..Dustin to the top he nails a shooting Star Press 1..2..and Ashley again kicks out of that one..Dustin goes to pick her up she rolls him up 1..2..No Dustin kicks out and Ashley nails him with a headbutt to the groin..She then plants hin with a DDT and makes the cover again 1..2.nope he kicks out.Dustin with a thumb to the eye and he goes once again for the StarCutter and hits it...but heres Russell Nixon out with that Golf Club and Dustin cant make the pin cause Nixon has Loea busy..Justin Bryant comes in the other side and hits Curtis with his M.V.P. award..Ashley is up and she decks Justin out of the ring and tosses his M.V.P award at him...she goes over and nails Nixon off the ring..Curtis gets up and Ashley catches him with The Acid Drop 1..2..Justin pulls Ashley off Curtis and nails her with That M.V.P. award right in the face..Nixon takes the Golf Club and attacks Curtis as the ref call it off..Preston Miller and Willie Blalock run down to help beat down Ashley and Dustin but here comes Zack Jones with a chair along with R.O.T.C. Rollins and Shrum and the bad guys have ran away..this should get settled at the king of grundy tournament!
WINNERS:NO CONTEST

GCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
Dennis Jones,Willie Childers V. Double.D V. Nick Worley,Catdaddy V.Michael Price,?
Lora is the ref 3 of the teams are in the ring was Price is making his way down to the ring but who is his partner going to be? JEREMY BLALOCK! my God there going to be a team? LOOK OUT! Its Willie Blalock he just blind sided hs own brother???..Melissa and Mindy double dropkick Catadaddy ot of the ring and get jumped by Jones and Childers as Wolrey makes a run for it...Price nails Willie and Worley grabs a chair and decks Price! as Willie grabs a chair of his own and nails his brother..The Grundy Gangstz have come from the crowd and they are seting up a table?? They grab Catdaddy and my lord they use the drive bye to put him through the table!! Whos paying off The Grundy Gamgstaz now???..Worley with Price down and the EMTS coming to check on Jeremy Blalock,Price and Catdaddy heads to the ring with the chair..in the ring melissa and Mindy double reverse The Horsemen and nails them with a double dropkick...Nick looks to b going for Mindy with the chair she ducks and MY LORD!!! Nick just bashed his own girlfriend Melissa with the chair..now he jabs Mindy with the chair and is calmly walking away?..Jones covers Melissa 1..2..3...here comes S.T.D down they hot the ring and are unloading on Jones and Childers!! here comes the other two horsemen Evens and Shaq! but S.T.D leave the ring before they can get to them..what chaos!
WINNERS: JONES and CHILDERS

Lucky:"Well that brings up to the main event...Winton v.s. Tate for the GCW Title"

Masters:"Dale has been on a roll for sometime now and I dont see him droping that title tonight besides..Tates been gone for a few months so Im assuming hes rusty"

Lucky:"Only one way to see lets head to the ring"

GCW WORLD TITLE MATCH
"GCW Messiah"Dale Winton V. "The T" Adam Tate
Tate makes his way down to the ring with a nice pop for the hometown bot..Miranda is the ref for this one....Now here comes the champ...Tate goes to meet him on his way to the ring and there tossing lefts and rights in the isles!..Tate rakes Dales eyes and tosses him into the rail head first and grabd a nearby trash can and unloads on Dale sending him down..Dale gets back up and Tate unloads with another can shot!..Tate turns to pose to the crowd and dont see Dale grab a chair and when tate turns hes meet with a chair shot that sent the trashcan into his own face that has busted him wide open..Dale grabs Tate by the arm and sends him into the ring post and charges in for a splash but Tate moves and Dale goes head first into the post and now hes busted wide open!..Tate tosses Dale into the ring and goes for a pin 1..2 nope Dale kicks out..Tate slides out and gets a chair and brings it back in and is driving it into the knee of Dale..Dale screams in pain as Tate just unloads on that Knee like a mad mad!...Tate locks on The Lion Tamer and Dale is yelling so loud you van hear it all the way throught this place hes about to tap!! Its The Prophet??? He runs in and nails Tate with a Evenflow DDT!?...Must be payback for lasy month?? Dale is trying to make it to his feet and Prophet drops him with a Evenflow as well!..Miranda is trying to get Prophet to leave and MY GOD! she gets an Evenflow as well!! Thats not just a ref thats Chuck Conrys cousin!!..and here comes Chuck Conry into the ring hes got a chair and Prophet takes off into the crowd..instead of chasing after him Chuck tends to Miranda as Tate and Dale are still down..Chuck picks up Miranda and is taking her to the back as Tate and Dale slowly make it to there feet and Tate nails his SuperKick!!! and makes the cover on Dale for what seems like a 20 count but theres no ref!..Tate jumps up and is looking around the ring trying to see what the hell happen and where the ref is?..Dale is up with the chair and he about takes Tates head off with a chair shot! and he makes the cover but theres no ref..Dale is up and here comes Ryan Grooms!!! he hits the ring and nails Dale with a Sheetrock drop!!..and he puts tate on Dale and he runs back to the back..tate ontop for what has to be a 10 count..finally Lora Payne runs in to take over as ref! 1....2....NO! Dale kicked out!..Tate goes to pick up Dale nope Dale with an eyepoke and hes going for The Godsmack but NO! Dales knee gave out! and Dale hots the mat..Tate picks him up and is about to set him up for a Tiger Bomb..The Prophet is back out from this time the other side of the crowd..he nails Tate with an Evenflow again this time on the Chair Dale covers 1...2...3! My God what a match and we're out of time!
WINNER: DALE WINTON

copyright 2003 GCW

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-17-2003 at 01:29 AM Edit Post
What were you doing out of the Graveyard and posting in Book it Yourself?

You stay here!

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

411chuck
Banned

Posts 28
Registered 6-16-2003

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2003 at 01:38 AM Edit Post
My bad.

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:39 AM Edit Post
Fucking priceless, ModSquad.

But his response was even better.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:45 AM Edit Post
I like how all the mods sucked just a few days ago. And all of OO sucked too. And now little chuckofuck does whatever we say. And he hates OO so much that he can't stop posting here.

That's right, little bitch.

*smack*

Bad bitch!

*smack*

Bad bitch!

You stay in the graveyard and lick my ass some more.

*smack*

Bitch.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:48 AM Edit Post
ROFLMFAO. But you forgot one.

"BITCH GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME SOME PIE!!!"

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 6-17-2003 at 12:36 PM Edit Post
"And knit me a sweater"

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo

New Topic New Poll

go to top