The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: 5 year old E-fed recruiting
Iamthegoose
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 2-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 2-14-2002 at 08:35 PM Edit Post
5 year old E-fed recruiting

http://www.geocities.com/sfwlwrestling/index.html
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   Iamthegoose 's Aim   Iamthegoose 's Yahoo
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

posted on 2-17-2002 at 01:04 AM Edit Post
Yo dude stop wasting the Forum for shit like that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
brianfigliola
Banned

Posts 172
Registered 2-12-2002
Location Clinton County, Pennsylvania

posted on 3-12-2002 at 06:41 PM Edit Post
i have to agree with you casey, that shit is nosense. E-feds are for retards and nuerotic nerds and and lame ass people who can't turn on a tv set.
------------------------------------------------------
"THIS Message Goes to IMTHEGOOSE"
Imthegoose, you have serious issuse to work out , go to a doctor and check out your head for damage from paint chips that you have eaten or from power lines that have destoryed you brain cells. E-Feds are the stupiest thing i heard of.
----------------------------------------------------

"Please email me pictures of feces and male sodomy."

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7873
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-12-2002 at 07:39 PM Edit Post
E-Feds are stupid because it's just a way for people to act out their booker fantasies. Ideally they are basically nothing more then No Mercey for N64 or Raw for X-Box except instead of controlling the matches, you control the interviews.

Considering wrestling is about matches, and the interviews are just to hype the matches, E-Feds fail to be a true rpg experience of pro-wrestling.

AngryJohnny
And I am AWESOME

Posts 193
Registered 3-4-2002
Location Hawaii

posted on 3-13-2002 at 06:10 AM Edit Post
While I agree this sin't the place to discuss e feds, I think that they have more people than the obssesed idiot. I do it because I'm a writer and I like writing. Plus in real life even though I wrestle every now and then a 127lbs guy isn't going far in the business. My best friend does for the sole purpose fo honing his writing skills. As long as you don't spend more then about half an hour a day on it, it's a pretty harmless activity.

Jkyle.com-the evolution starts here

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AngryJohnny 's Aim

New Topic New Poll

go to top