The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Screw yall (411 rules)
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 6-17-2003 at 01:43 AM Edit Post
You said "yar". It sounds like something The Mighty Thor would say when he went into battle...

"Yar! Thou hast disturbethed my mighty hammer, Mjilnor! Thou shalt feel the wrath of divine justice! YAR!"

On second thought, it sounds kind of pirate-like. "Ahoy, matey! Make that land-lubber walk the plank! And keep your hooks of me booty! Yar!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 6-17-2003 at 01:51 AM Edit Post
Jeb, that was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 6-17-2003 at 03:24 AM Edit Post
You referenced Mjilnor... That's gotta be unique...

But seriouslly... its "rhyme", man. If you're going to "rhyme" you need to learn how to say "rhyme." Please. Go back to school, man. Get the diploma. Its just makes life easier.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
salmonjunkie

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 6-17-2003 at 04:54 AM Edit Post
Maybe he was talking about the singer, LeAnn Rimes?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:28 AM Edit Post
YAR!

Jed is a riming fool!

Beautiful work, oh wrathful one.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
411chuck
Banned

Posts 28
Registered 6-16-2003

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:59 AM Edit Post
This just shows that you guys are all idiots that now are kissing the ass Of Jeb cause hes a member of this site and you guys "like him"..but I'll put it the way Chris Hyatte told me..he said

"Dude... Jeb Lund is a fucking speck in my universe... the only time anyone talks about his column is when he plugs it on the wienerville message board... and then most people ignore it anyway.

Open your window and yell something.... you just reached m
ore people than that clown"

thats a quote right from Chris and I'll let you guys in on something, I can spell a lot better than I have on here cause I was just showing how easy it is to play you guys in the palm of my hand, I could make you hate me or love me...wounderful thing huh?....Oh and Rick I'll soon be doing stuff for a site and when I do I'll make sure to get you the link so you can see what a waste of webspace Lund really is.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 08:17 AM Edit Post
Chuck... I have to ask. What is the method in misspelling words CONSISTENTLY to incite emotion in people? Please. If you are so smart and simply playing our emotions I would be rather curious to know what the reasons for it were. Why does one constantly chose to make the same spelling errors, suggesting that its a clear problem that he has and then claiming its a ploy in a single post that he clearly could have spellchecked?

And dude... I know you write fake wrestling events with people you know who are scared of you... but are you THAT bored that you are enacting calculated revenge plots on people whom have rejected your forms of entertainment?

Sociological questions.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:53 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by 411chuck
and I'll let you guys in on something, I can spell a lot better than I have on here cause I was just showing how easy it is to play you guys in the palm of my hand, I could make you hate me or love me...wounderful thing huh?....

Wait, am I to take this to mean he is bragging about playing the part of a retard convincingly? Well then, let me say you're doing one hell of a job; you're still convincing me. Although I am not feelng that love thing, yet.

But hate is a "wounderful" thing, is it not?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
salmonjunkie

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 6-17-2003 at 04:13 PM Edit Post
Wow, you can spell better then before, congratulations. Your grammar still sucks ass, you illiterate turd.

Oh, we've never loved you, moron.

[Edited on 6-17-2003 by salmonjunkie]

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 04:56 PM Edit Post
I know I already picked on this one, but...

Its weird. Its entirely narcisistic, creating a world based on all of his friends, enemies and essentially anyone who comes in contact with him and centered around his fictional abilities and popularity. He comes in here and proudly yells "I have arrived" expected cheers and a parade. He churns out his works of fiction in droves upon us, expecting them to be greeted with great reviews.

Yet he bases his opinion purely upon an internet wrestling writer he has never met. We only "like Jeb" because we don't know any better. If Lord Hyatte had taken the time to preach the word to us, we too would see the light and denounce Jeb for the pretender he is. We are unable to evaluate "good" writing and yet he needs someone else to tell him OO is "insignificant." I mean, no "I think Jeb's writing is poor" or "prentitious" or "lacking humor"... just "Hyatte doesn't like him."

Human complexes spark a morbid curiosity in me, I'm afraid.

He smiled.

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

Mood: Blue and Orange

posted on 6-17-2003 at 05:25 PM Edit Post
I have to say that I find it absolutely hilarious that Chucko has such a fragile ego, that he needs to post like a moron to attract attention.

That is what he's saying right? He told us straight out that he writes like a moron because it gets our attention.

How sad must your life be that you spend all this time trying to get the attention of people who obviously don't like you? What? Did mommy not shed enough love on you?

"I want to make this shit cool again." - CM Punk

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 06:47 PM Edit Post
Well he also feels the need to post raps about his sexual and social failings to the people who dislike him. Oh yeah, and they're written in the same "stupid" style that he claims is all put on in an effort to incite emotion.

So we are to presume that all of the GCW, stupid rap parodies, whining about girls and innane "T(thumbspoint)A(thumbspoint)C(thumbspoint)" stuff are all the elaborate efforts of a well educated writer with a real handle on people to simply make us dislike him.

Plus... does anyone really hate him? I mean he's so proud that he was able to write poorly to whip us into a hate filled frenzy... but noone seems to hate him.

He smiled.

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-17-2003 at 06:53 PM Edit Post
I don't hate him. I just feel the deep urge to douse him in gasoline and set him on fire. But jeez, hate is such a strong word.

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:32 PM Edit Post
I went through some of Chuck's posts on 411. Unless he types like a moron on purpose over there as well, then his claim holds no water.

But hey..if you want a laugh, go check it out.

cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:34 PM Edit Post
Justin did some recon...can you here the mission impossible music in your head too?
MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:36 PM Edit Post
Eh..

I can't tell if that's a burn or not..

cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:38 PM Edit Post
no it isn't a burn.

just commenting on how you went and checked out the other board, going into enemy territory so to speak, so you were doing reconnisance. Thats where the Mission Impossible music comes in.

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 07:40 PM Edit Post
Ah..it's quite fun.

He goes by the name The Amazing Chucko, of course.

Apparently they were running an imaginary wedding, of some sort. Really...interesting.

BTW, the spelling and grammar on his website is absolutely horrible.

411chuck
Banned

Posts 28
Registered 6-16-2003

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2003 at 08:14 PM Edit Post
Come on Justin I put the word out on you over there, now have the balls to show yourself.

angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2003 at 08:20 PM Edit Post
Someone remind me again about what amount of "balls" it takes to anonymously post on a message board... I forget.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-17-2003 at 09:22 PM Edit Post
1. No one go over and start some inter-board war. Those are stupid, and I don't want to spend time banning 411 footsoldiers or ninjas or whatever they are.

2. This isn't a board war. This is Fuck-O being an ass. Just because he does it on two boards doesn't mean the two boards have any mutual problems other than HIM.

3. Fuck-O, I noticed you bashed OO over there, but then never pasted some of the things you posted here. You just played the victim to try to get sympathy. If you'd shown the responses we made to you, I have a funny feeling the joke would be on you.

For reference.

Did you hide the truth because the fact is that everyone over there thinks you're a retard, too?

Like in this case?

Or this maybe this one?

Or this?

How about this, bitch-boy?

...Or this....

Or this!?

Damn. How many different places and how often have you been an idiot? The last one is my favorite. I'm sure Scott Keith is just pluggin' away at GCW.

Say hello to your friends at 411. But, since they seem to treat you pretty much the same as we do here, I guess you have twice the number of friends that you once thought! Or half. Depends on what end of the GCW glass you're staring down.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-17-2003 at 09:38 PM Edit Post
OMFG MODSQUAD!

*bowing*

Am in awe of your wrath. Many songs will be sung of your gloriously wicked burn.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now we don't have to waste our time going to 411 to laugh at this jackass.

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

posted on 6-17-2003 at 10:00 PM Edit Post
BWAHAHA...

I like how he assumes that I created an account on that site. That's beautiful. Why would I want to talk to those people? I hope they ban everyone from the last couple days, thinking they're going to ban me.

Idiot, absolute idiot.

mallrat
And I am AWESOME

Posts 176
Registered 2-8-2002
Location Saskatchewan

Mood: Indifferent

posted on 6-18-2003 at 01:46 AM Edit Post
I think all thats left to be said is:

mallrat has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

I am become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 6-19-2003 at 02:23 PM Edit Post
So, all Chuck cares about is getting people to respond to his posts? It's obvious that the poor kid has self-confidence issues. I'm sure he THINKS he has confidence in his worth as a human being, but it's easy to act that way when there are no "real world" consequences to your actions. He can post all he wants and gets to FEEL like a big, tough, confident man on the internet without actually having to be one in his every day life. He sees our attention to his exploits as acceptance of him. He's not a stupid kid. He knows how to write and spell at a resonable level, but he doesn't because he craves attention from the only place where he can be accepted as a moronic prick. I think he's trying to build up some kind of an internet legend around himself. Unfortunately, I think the majority of us only see Chucko as a mild irritant and sometimes a fun diversion.

Believe us Chuck, you aren't pulling one over on us. If we reply to your posts it's because we enjoy posting on this board. It has nothing to do with YOU, or your perception of yourself as an internet "personality." You aren't winning whatever game you are playing, because we aren't gonna play the game with you. You don't matter to us. You don't get banned because we hate you, you get banned because you don't follow the rules. There are plenty of morons all over the internet that many of us deal with all the time. We mange to coexist with them just fine because when it comes down to it, at the end of the day, when the computer is off, we don't give them a second thought.

That's what we think of you Chuck.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top