Author: Subject: Metal Is Still Alive
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 6-15-2003 at 05:15 PM Edit Post
I am not interested in preventing your opinion. I disagree with it but I still believe you are perfectly entitled to have it. The problem I have is the fact that you feel the need to express it in just about every post in this section. Great, you love metallica, now we know. We don't need to hear it 50,000 times! I am sure you have other opinions about other things and other bands right? Why not try sharing those opinions with us and give the Metallica schtick a rest.

You might find that others will lay off ya.

[Edited on 6-15-2003 by 2HoT]

Who wants soup?

metallikid
The Immortal One

Posts 4898
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Orlando, Florida

Mood: Super

posted on 6-15-2003 at 05:59 PM Edit Post
I agree 100% with you 2Hot. I apoligize for my post in the Megadeth forum, I don't know why I did that one. All other posts though were in sections where it WAS RELEVENT to mention Metallica. I don't think I overdue it when I'm in categories marked St. Anger is Here. You know what I'm saying?

Oh, and Bonstein, thanks for clarifying the heirarchy for me.

It's Great to be a Florida Gator!

cpdevine1
The Great One

Posts 3305
Registered 10-26-2002
Location nowhere fun

Mood: in utter disbel

posted on 6-15-2003 at 06:02 PM Edit Post
looks like an olive branch from Metallikid.
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 6-15-2003 at 06:21 PM Edit Post
Perhaps my beef isn't even with you, kid. Perhaps my problem is that there are TOO MANY METALLICA THREADS!!!! in this section. I suppose in that case, That scoundrel Ando and Princess Alana should be as open to this barrage as anyone else. The reason you got singled out as I see it, is that you fought back.

Who wants soup?

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4780
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 6-15-2003 at 06:34 PM Edit Post
Hey, Metallikid. I've never attacked you personally. I haven't got a problem with you as a person. I just have a problem with your undying love for Metallica. I feel the same way about Ando. And because the onyl thread people were posting in was "St. Anger Is Here" for a week or more, I decided to start my own threads about other things. I found some Best Of Lists recently that were worth posting, but before I could find anything that was unrelated, I found ways to start new threads about why Metallica sucked. And I had a blast arguing about why Metallica sucked, and eventually finding others like 2HoT and Jeb to jump on board with the anti-Metallica sentiments. It really is nothing against you. I fully expected you to either defend the band, or shut up so the entire brou-ha-ha would die out. You chose to defend them, so I chose to continue to hate fun with it. That's all.

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 6-15-2003 at 08:46 PM Edit Post
Kid, I don't think everyone hates you... well except maybe for Bones and Jeb, but they seem to hate everyone. Waiting for Bones to come at me. But this place is very much a locker room/frat type atmosphere. Shit will be dealt out and you learn to take it or you get out. In return, once one proves themselves they earn the right to start dealing the shit out themselves. Now people are going to get annoyed with you. You talk too damn much about Metallica. Hey, I like the band and respect your opinion... and you certainly haven't spawned every conversation about them. But damn, man... talk about someone else once and awhile. No matter how valid your opinions may be, if you express them every single time you come in the room they're gonna get pretty annoying. You have to use a certain degree of temperance in these matters.

For example, if I don't stop defending TNA everytime any newbie or generally absent poster decides to take a shot, I'm sure the boys are gonna open up on me soon.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 6-16-2003 at 03:03 AM Edit Post
Yeah, damn that TNA crap is getting annoying Lopez. Why dont you shut the hell up!

Who wants soup?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top