The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: i wash myself with a rag on a stick
Chuck-O
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 6-9-2003

Mood:

posted on 6-9-2003 at 08:52 AM Edit Post
i wash myself with a rag on a stick

Thats right Im back again now can you people stop actin all crazy and stop banning me cause ill just keep comin right on back...like i said before keep it cool I come in peace.
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-9-2003 at 09:30 AM Edit Post
You can come in peace.

And go fuck yourself.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 6-9-2003 at 01:26 PM Edit Post
"Fuck-O"

That's fucking great!

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 6-9-2003 at 01:59 PM Edit Post
Indeed!

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

Mood: Blue and Orange

posted on 6-9-2003 at 01:59 PM Edit Post
Man..what's amazingly quick work.

"I want to make this shit cool again." - CM Punk

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 6-9-2003 at 06:16 PM Edit Post
I can't believe how sad the Little Chuck-O is. I just want to hug him. And grab Jessi Nolan's BUTT!!!

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 6-10-2003 at 07:58 PM Edit Post
I don't even know who this guy is, but if he incurred everyone's wrath, he must be a dumbshit. So here's a big "fuck off!" from an ignorant bystander.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002

posted on 6-10-2003 at 11:54 PM Edit Post
I think you're easily fitting in with our elitist crowd, Rasslinjunkie. It's great to have a newbie that agrees with us and wishes to get on the good side of the 730 Club.

You can be our new prag, and some day, just some day, maybe you'll become a full member.

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-11-2003 at 04:02 AM Edit Post
"Elitist crowd," eh? I could find a much more descripitive term for you snippy little chickadees, but will restrain myself.

Nah, I just noticed that everyone went apeshit over Norm, and then he did behave like an asshole, so you guys are one for one in my book.

What the hell is the 730 club?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
Blown Spot
The Rowdy One

Posts 2399
Registered 1-22-2003
Location Silver Spring, MD

Mood: Mauve

posted on 6-11-2003 at 04:15 AM Edit Post
A club started in an effort to subvert Alana's joy in making it to the 500 club.

Thus making us sub-500 club members journeys, that much more distant.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 6-11-2003 at 04:26 AM Edit Post
quote:
Nah, I just noticed that everyone went apeshit over Norm, and then he did behave like an asshole, so you guys are one for one in my book.

The thing with Norm and the reason we all went after him is that he was a new incaration of a much loathed board parriah by the name of Bud Ellock.

People don't seem to realize that once you're banned, you're banned. Thats it. Finito! No second chances. Seriously, has anyone ever received a second chance?

Perhaps he should have just been banned outright once the transgression was recognized. I suppose the mods were morbidly facinated watching us toy with him like a kitten toys with an already maimed mouse before it delivers the deathblow.

Who wants soup?

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-11-2003 at 04:34 AM Edit Post
quote:
The thing with Norm and the reason we all went after him is that he was a new incaration of a much loathed board parriah by the name of Bud Ellock.

People don't seem to realize that once you're banned, you're banned. Thats it. Finito! No second chances. Seriously, has anyone ever received a second chance?

Perhaps he should have just been banned outright once the transgression was recognized. I suppose the mods were morbidly facinated watching us toy with him like a kitten toys with an already maimed mouse before it delivers the deathblow.

Yeah I know, 2HoT. And let me say that I, for one, truly relished seeing you kittens bat him around, lol.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 6-11-2003 at 05:49 AM Edit Post
yeah, he kinda fucked with you pretty bad I hear

Who wants soup?

rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

posted on 6-11-2003 at 11:23 AM Edit Post
Huh? I didn't think he did all that much, just a few pointless u2us. He did hint that he might be dying, that was sweet of him.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 6-11-2003 at 01:28 PM Edit Post
hehehehe...

I just imagined what the methods to reinstate a banned "Ass Clown" would be. Surely it would be some sort of trial that involved such OO mainstays as 2Hot, Bones, Salmon and Jeb. The appealing party might just not make it through the trial...

And you know... that 730 club took a lot of innocent victims with it... Damn Slade(right?) and his misogyny... and damn Alana and her upstart vocalness... sigh... about 100 to go...

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by LuckyLopez]

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 6-11-2003 at 01:39 PM Edit Post
I have that much control around here?

(rubs hands together...)

Excelllllllent...

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002

posted on 6-11-2003 at 11:51 PM Edit Post
730 is a bit low. Perhaps it's time to reaccess. I think turning the club into the 825 Club sounds pretty reasonable. What does everyone else think?

P.S.: Only the opinions of current club members have any worth in the decision making process.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-12-2003 at 12:07 AM Edit Post
Ok... so I post 1.57 more posts a day than Slade...

And he has 198 more posts than me...

10.78 more posts a week...

so...

carry the one...

Yeah, Slade! I'll see ya in November!

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002

posted on 6-12-2003 at 12:52 AM Edit Post
You should also take into account time appreciation, Lopez. Keep in mind that as soon as I hit 900 posts, I will likely move to change it to the 900 Club, and then the 950 Club, and so on and so forth.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 6-12-2003 at 01:05 AM Edit Post
My personal thought is that you haven't done nothin' til you hit the 1000 mark. Unless you have an amusing column here that is. I give some respect for guys who can deconstruct the Halifax music scene though too.

MrJustinB
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1636
Registered 1-18-2003

Mood: Blue and Orange

posted on 6-12-2003 at 01:45 AM Edit Post
With all due respect to the partys involved, Lucky, who gives a flying crap what Slade of Bones think about how many posts you've made? You hit 700, or whatever number you're excited to hit, and write yourself a big post about being excited, and frick anyone who doesn't like it. It's obvous that both of them are just pulling your chain anyways.

Personally, when I hit 500, I'm going to be pretty stoked.

"I want to make this shit cool again." - CM Punk

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-12-2003 at 02:09 AM Edit Post
I wanna be loved, Justin! Gotta get the Cd for the new cool band, gotta buy the cool sneakers and gotta make the club!

Slade, I THOUGHT I did take that into appreciation. By my man, come November-December I will have caught up to you (presuming the slight post-per-day advantage I have remains constant)... Then around February I'd have moved far enough past you that I could exact my revenge and be a bully...

Of course I did fail Statistics, so who knows if I'm right...

He smiled.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 6-12-2003 at 03:24 AM Edit Post
What Slade fails to realize is that the cool club is actually the 1700 and up club. He keeps going on about his meager little post count clubs, raising the bar and whatnot while us way up here at the top just snicker quietly to ourselves.

Anyone less than 1700 is just a dumb wanker.*

*Excluding columnists and our malevolent leader of course.*

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by 2HoT]

Who wants soup?

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4742
Registered 11-10-2002

posted on 6-12-2003 at 12:17 PM Edit Post
Also, anyone who steals my bit is a dumb wanker.

My post per day count is pretty low, but since I've been unemployed for the last two weeks I've been posting like 10 a day. The longer I stay unemployed, between now and the start of the next school year, the harder it will be for you to close the gap. Should I get a job soon, you'll catch me easily, Lopez.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 6-12-2003 at 02:34 PM Edit Post
You know... a nice real job that would take me off this part time computer job would set me back too... Would you look at that. Two posters on an internet wrestler board dreading how employment will hurt their post output... that's a little weird...

And first I catch Slade... then I can worry about 2Hot. But damn, some of you higher guys just make hope hard...

He smiled.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top