New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: NWA-TNA STRIKE AGAIN!
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-6-2003 at 09:52 AM Edit Post
Noone's movin you nowhere. Maybe when there's time we can split out the flame and Norm stuff. But this is a good thread. Keep it going guys!

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

impactplayer
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 19
Registered 2-19-2003
Location Toronto, Canada

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 6-12-2003 at 01:56 AM Edit Post
Hey Lopez,

I love TNA, I've able to watch the last 3-4 months of it and I think its pretty good. Sure the production levels aren't as slick as wwe, but that's the expectations I had to begin with since you gotta give them some kind of chance.

Just like any business, it takes time to build, and along the way there's going to be mistakes (wwe's been around for years and they make mistakes all the time).

TNA is the only company that I had access to who introduced guys like Ki, Styles, Kash etc to me.

BUT there's a problem now, coz my box stopped working, and my girl won't let me spend any $ every single week + the wwe ppv's, including all the house shows and events I attend here in Toronto. Gets very expensive, so here's my request:

Is anyone able to hook me up with a new black box, or at the very least upload or make TNA shows available on Kazaa?

I've missed the last 2 weeks of it and Wednesdays are getting wasted watching chick flicks with the woman.

AAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top