New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: My Raw Thoughts
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 6-4-2003 at 06:46 AM Edit Post
Hey we all have the rights to our opinions. Just remember what Paul McCartney said in "Fool On The Hill."

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Norm]

As a child, I was raped by a koala. Twice. Once on Earth Day and once on Christmas. But I got my Christmas wish.

Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 6-4-2003 at 11:14 AM Edit Post
Jeb, put in Magical Mystery Tour and listen to it.

If you don't own it, buy it, or steal it you pencil neck geek.

As a child, I was raped by a koala. Twice. Once on Earth Day and once on Christmas. But I got my Christmas wish.

Quentil
Showstopper

Posts 820
Registered 5-13-2003
Location Saratoga Springs, NY

Mood:

posted on 6-4-2003 at 12:14 PM Edit Post
Well, Raw still seems to keep me mildly interested in spurts but overall fairly indifferent.

The Kane thing could be cool, although I almost wonder if RVD won't be the first offering to a reinvigorated monster...Or whatever. Honestly, Kane isn't (and has never been) one of my favorite guys. The Stone Cold-Kane thing was at least fresh and different.

The Rock/Christian/etc segment was also sort of fun to watch, although I sort of lost interest after awhile for whatever reason.

I honestly am sick and nothing but apathetic towards anything involving whatever the hell they are doing with Test and Steiner. All they need now is Albert and it would be the shitiest match in history. I mean, yeah, Stacy is hot and all, but that isn't enough sugar to sweeten the utter crap that this match will bring to the ring.

The main event was pretty much what I expected. Which isn't bad, but really doesn't equate to 'good' either.

Raw is a lot better than it was only a handful of months ago, but it still seems lacking at times, especially since they are trying to build up the PPV.

Ah well.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top