Author: Subject: St. Anger Is Here
metallikid
The Immortal One

Posts 4898
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Orlando, Florida

Mood: Super

posted on 6-9-2003 at 09:25 PM Edit Post
After listening thorugh more then 5 times now I can honestly say that their is not one single song on the album that I dislike. While only a few stand out as truly great the album as a whole has got to be one of my favorites. Its heavy and I love it. The DVD with it is also great. By the way Dirty Window sounds much better live then on the CD for some reason so for those of you that haven't checked out the live DVD you should give it a good listen.

It's Great to be a Florida Gator!

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7952
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 7-1-2003 at 08:36 PM Edit Post
Edgeucation of Adam Copeland -- July 1, 2003

"On a final note, people have been asking me what I think of the new Metallica. I'm a huge fan, and I've tried and tried to like it, but I just can't. I never thought I'd give a Metallica album a thumbs-down, but both thumbs went south when I heard it."

I thought that was funny...EDGE LIKES EVERYTHING!!!!

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 7-1-2003 at 11:59 PM Edit Post
Thanks for dragging out this equine corpse to give it yet another pointless kick.

Who wants soup?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7952
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 7-2-2003 at 04:02 AM Edit Post
I thought the edge thing was funny...would you prefer another thread??? I thought you were against that....

Shastar
Showstopper

Posts 870
Registered 1-5-2002
Location VB, VA

Mood: tired

posted on 7-3-2003 at 12:02 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
Edgeucation of Adam Copeland -- July 1, 2003

"On a final note, people have been asking me what I think of the new Metallica. I'm a huge fan, and I've tried and tried to like it, but I just can't. I never thought I'd give a Metallica album a thumbs-down, but both thumbs went south when I heard it."

I thought that was funny...EDGE LIKES EVERYTHING!!!!

Actually, I've got to agree with Mr. Copeland here.

I was told repeatedly that, 'Oh, just give it a few listens, it'll grow on you!"

WEll, i gave it more than a few listens. I listened to it for two weeks, and, well, I can't say that I like it any more than when I heard 'St. Anger' and 'Dirty Window' on the rdio the first time and said, "Jesus, this sucks!"

Sorry to allt he Metallica faithful out there, I just ain't diggin the new wax...

Dan

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Shastar 's Aim   Shastar 's ICQ status
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4785
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 7-3-2003 at 02:38 AM Edit Post
quote:
I thought the edge thing was funny...would you prefer another thread??? I thought you were against that....

No we don't want any new threads on this crap. We didn't want this one to resurfance in the first place. Nobody wants to take about Metallica anymore. We want to move on with our loves, to rebuild our tatter and torn relationships in an attempt to salvage them. We're trying to bring peace and love back to the Forums, and the only way to do this is to kill this stupid thread.

So, if there is a MOD reading this, I would like to ask you to close this thread so that it will never harm anybody ever again. I think we'd all agree that it is the best thing to do.

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 7-3-2003 at 06:26 AM Edit Post
Ok. Closing thread.

For the record, 004 thinks St. Anger sucks.

WOOF!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top