The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Nikita Koloff vs. Mr. America
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 5-21-2003 at 08:07 PM Edit Post
Nikita Koloff vs. Mr. America

The big comeback for Nikita, as he decides to come to the WWE (for a minor payday) as Vince McMahon's hired gun to take out Mr. America, once and for all and expose him for what he is.

Injury-prone or not, I think Koloff has one good match left in him, since Vader almost shot his head off in 1992 and forced poor Nikita to retire. I would love to see Koloff vs. Mr. America. It would be fun to watch, for maybe a minute.

As a child, I was raped by a koala. Twice. Once on Earth Day and once on Christmas. But I got my Christmas wish.

AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 5-22-2003 at 06:03 AM Edit Post
I can almost hear the reaction of most of the current crop of casual fans when Nikita Koloff comes out. It sounds something like: "Holy Shit, what is Austin doing with McMahon? Wait, you mean that isn't Austin? Who the hell is it then? Nikita who?"

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 5-25-2003 at 12:10 AM Edit Post
Come on guys, people would chant KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOF, KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OFF.

I hope you get the joke, try the veal.

As a child, I was raped by a koala. Twice. Once on Earth Day and once on Christmas. But I got my Christmas wish.

New Topic New Poll

go to top