The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Bernie Mac's Show
ricki retardo
rOOkie

Posts 31
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 2-4-2002 at 11:01 PM Edit Post
Bernie Mac's Show

Anybody watch this show?

Man, it is hilarious. I didn't think that Bernie Mac could make the translation to commercial TV, but it has been done. He keeps it clean. It's a family show, in the same respect that Malcolm In The Middle is a family show. Meaning it's about a family, but it's not FOR the family. It's rather edgy, but full of true moments. Plus, you are guarenteed 2-5 gut busting spots per episode. Now that "That 70's Show" has declined a bit, Bernie Mac is the best comedy on commercial TV. I highly reccommend it.

beatenlikeagovernmentmule
Fella

Posts 294
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Worcester, MA

Mood: malcontent

posted on 2-12-2002 at 08:10 PM Edit Post
I agree that Bernie Mac's show is definitely hilarious. I hope FOX is smart and keeps it on the air. Same with Grounded for Life!
You Think You Know Me
rOOkie

Posts 32
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Qc, Canada

posted on 2-14-2002 at 05:32 PM Edit Post
Gimme Titus anyday and I'm a happy man.
Lawson INC
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-27-2002
Location Tennessee

posted on 2-27-2002 at 12:49 AM Edit Post
FOX TV ON TAPE

I agree that FOX has the best shows on TV right now but I dont know why they are gonna cancel Family Guy. I recorded alot of FOX shows since Sept 2001-current, including Bernie Mac, Grounded For Life, Titus, That 80s Show, Malcom in the Middle, That 70s Show, The Tick, The Simpsons, 24, Family Guy and Im sure theres something else Im leaving out. If anyone is looking for any back episodes, I should have them.I trade too....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll

go to top