The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rumor Crap 2020: A Fresh New Decade of Crap
OORick
Monkey on a Rock

Posts 4428
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: See You in Hell ;)

posted on 1-3-2020 at 11:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Rumor Crap 2020: A Fresh New Decade of Crap

I just shut down the 2019 thread.

Time to get crazy go nuts here in the 2020 thread.

First bit of info: the Xmas edition of NXT that featured half wrestling/half canned studio stuff (and which was unopposed by AEW) did about 850,000 viewers, slightly above its 3 month average. On New Years, NXT completely punted with a studio recap show that only did 550,000 viewers; AEW returned with a live show that did 950,000.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2533
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 1-3-2020 at 11:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Another thing - I like that we re-opened registration for new users, that was good.

It’s time we got some new blood in here.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10969
Registered 1-19-2008
Member Is Online

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 1-4-2020 at 01:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
LOL, greatest avatar of all time deleted, out of respect for The Rick and what he's done for us here by running this place for so long. I can only imagine what little rat did all the whining about it though. Goombye irreverent OO of a bygone era of yes-fun-is-allowed-and-encouraged, hello to rule courtesy of some fucking SJW council comprised of little pajama-boy bitches. Man, the new generation of humourless little Soviets fucking sucks.
CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 825
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2020 at 01:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
LOL, greatest avatar of all time deleted, out of respect for The Rick and what he's done for us here by running this place for so long. I can only imagine what little rat did all the whining about it though. Goombye irreverent OO of a bygone era of yes-fun-is-allowed-and-encouraged, hello to rule courtesy of some fucking SJW council comprised of little pajama-boy bitches. Man, the new generation of humourless little Soviets fucking sucks.

Not it

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10969
Registered 1-19-2008
Member Is Online

posted on 1-4-2020 at 01:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We'll see about that in due course.
williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 9034
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 1-4-2020 at 01:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It was totally me.

Don't Mess With Texas

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10969
Registered 1-19-2008
Member Is Online

posted on 1-4-2020 at 01:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But I was on your side in the war on kidney stones!
williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 9034
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 1-4-2020 at 02:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
It was totally me.

Hey now - none of this rumoring. We want fact-based newz. Like we get from all our personally-selected-based-on-our-own-biases sources.

EDIT: It wasn't me.

[Edited on 1-4-2020 by williamssl]

Don't Mess With Texas

coxito
IMPUDENT WRETCH!

Posts -145
Registered 9-17-2012

Mood: National

posted on 1-4-2020 at 03:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot

I'm surprised it took this long with these snowflakes. RIP girl.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2020 at 03:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No joke, I'd log on to OO at work to see whatever fuckery the bOOards were up to and would inevitably get hypnotized by the swaying bosoms of Paddle's av. Safe for work?

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8324
Registered 7-15-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 1-4-2020 at 03:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fuck. I honestly don't even know what to do now. It's the only av I've known... unchanged for 13+ years.

Although I guess its appearance has been spotty at best lately. I was still able to see it up until just a couple days ago, others said they haven't been able to see it for a while...

Sorry Pad, but mine was the GOAT. More IcOOnic than if Peyton and Billie had a baby together.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2533
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-4-2020 at 04:18 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
She had her time to shine, but i guess they were just too “you just wanna janabble your fireman juice all over these floppy whoppers, don’t you?” for their own good.

[Edited on 1-4-2020 by CamstunPWG187]

GodEatGod
The Rowdy One

Posts 2513
Registered 1-14-2004
Location Monroe, LA

Mood: Weird

posted on 1-4-2020 at 04:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wasn't me. I'm an SJW snowflake fo shizzle but I like titties.

"It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don't like something, it is empirically not good. I don't like Chinese food, but I don't write articles trying to prove it doesn't exist." - Tina Fey

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10969
Registered 1-19-2008
Member Is Online

posted on 1-4-2020 at 04:39 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Actually, Jubblies-girl got retired earlier today. Courtesy of Janny I had a new av that was based on this. It's just some goofiness from some hottie's Instagram account, mere pseudo-erotic gal silliness of the playful lipstick-lesbian sort. But endut! hoch hech! took over. Guess if there'd been a sausage embedded in the in the front of the spandex like a kolbasa in plastic wrap it would have been OK but regular girls being happy and hot are verboten now. It's a dull old pajama boy's world now and the rest of us are stuck in it.

I only deleted it for Rick's benefit, to keep the modern day school marms from bothering him too much. If it weren't for that I would have left it up just to piss them off as much as I could. Just my punch-back nature when encountering scolds with nothing better to do with their time.

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

Big G
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 85
Registered 4-6-2017

Mood: Flatulent

posted on 1-4-2020 at 08:19 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The hell? I thought there were only about 20 people that posted here.

Are there swarms of random people checking random site for images that offend thine?

Or is it the ads that are offended. Another site I frequent recently had a massive cleanup due to topics of conversation offending the advertising

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7462
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 1-4-2020 at 08:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
CM Punk continues to not give a shit being employed by Fox and not WWE and has shared his copy of WWE's tentative Wrestlemania 30 plan.

So, in essence, Punk quitting probably:

-Saved us from a PPV main event destined to get shat on.
-Kept Punk from losing a match that wasn't on pace for good storytelling
-Did nothing to preserve the Streak
-Did nothing to keep John Cena from starting the slow death of the Wyatt's
-Kept WWE from going to the Kane/Big Show well that only worked sometimes
-Kept WWE from putting Sheamus in a "no win" position against Daniel Bryan.
-Prevented an early breakup of the SHIELD that actually did get handled properly
-Prevented Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose from getting the Authority heel push Rollins got

Other than that last bit, which likely would have resulted in Reigns becoming more "Rock-like", I think things turned out pretty good.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7762
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2020 at 10:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nOOb
-Kept Punk from losing a match that wasn't on pace for good storytelling

I dunno, I feel like Punk would have won that match against Triple H had it actually happened. He had jobbed clean to him a couple of years before that, so it makes sense to me that Triple H would have returned the favor at Mania (not to mention if it was following Brock/Taker, you'd think they'd want to make the crowd happy with a Punk win).

A few other thoughts on that card:

-It's pretty hilarious that WWE had Bryan penciled into the fifth-highest match on the card, considering how insanely white hot he was at the time. I do at least get what they were going for though: Bryan avenging his ten-second loss to Sheamus from WrestleMania XXVIII.

-I almost wish Batista/Orton had happened, just to see how much the crowd would have shit on it in the main event (though the more likely outcome is probably that they would have just booed the hell out of Batista and cheered on Orton).

-I wonder what the storyline would have been for Reigns/Ambrose, but I assume it would have involved Ambrose going heel (unless it was just going to be a straight up Shield member vs Shield member match). And it's kind of funny that Rollins was the odd man out, considering he's gone on to have arguably the most decorated career out of the three.

-It's kind of weird that Big Show/Kane was a thing, since neither one ended up even being in a singles match that year at Mania.

ulsterphil
Fella

Posts 389
Registered 10-2-2007
Location Northern Ireland

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2020 at 12:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No fucking way was Trips jobbing to Punk, and Punk knew it.
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2533
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-5-2020 at 12:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Trips beat Lesnar the previous year, you know. No reason for him not to think HHH would get the duke.

It doesn’t even matter, because Punk’s entire point wasn’t even needing to do a job, it was working with HHH at Mania, period. Punk’s entire experience working with him in 2011 had left a sour taste in his mouth that drained any enthusiasm about working with him again.

[Edited on 1-5-2020 by CamstunPWG187]

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7762
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2020 at 01:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterphil

Sure, just like how Triple H didn't put Daniel Bryan over 100% clean instead that year.

But I think Cam is right, I doubt Punk cared whether he was beating Triple H or jobbing to him. He was pissed about Batista waltzing in and getting the main event spot while he was being given a consolatory program with Triple H.

First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4170
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 1-5-2020 at 04:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Punk said in the Cobana podcast that he thinks he was meant to over HHH but he didn't give a fuck about that.

Personally, I think HHH would have put Punk over. Punk was pretty much guy number #2 behind Cena during that period and was doing stuff like beating the Shield in 3 on 1 matches and Brock fucking Lesnar needed Heyman's help to beat him.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2533
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-5-2020 at 07:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Also, maybe Punk took it as an insult, thinking Triple H saw Punk going over him as a way of saying he was beneath him and still “needed the win” to become truly over, or something. Punk thinks like that, and it might even have some merit.

From how WWE likes to WWE, I imagine the storyline would have focused heavily around how, during Punk’s height, he couldn’t get one over on Triple H, and commentary would hammer that point home ad nauseam to the point where it was a predictable finish of Punk going over.

Just my opinion of how things would have gone

ulsterphil
Fella

Posts 389
Registered 10-2-2007
Location Northern Ireland

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2020 at 12:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the goon
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterphil

Sure, just like how Triple H didn't put Daniel Bryan over 100% clean instead that year.

In a match that didnt exist on WWE's radar at that point in time. I actually credit Punk's leaving as the event that forced WWE to give us what we wanted in the Daniel Bryan storyline.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7923
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 1-5-2020 at 05:37 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Memba how WWE booked Flair vs Hogan for Mania and changed it in an era without the internet, or RAW?

Memba how Bret vs Austin was suppose to headline Mania 14?

Memba how Bryan was suppose to be squashed by Brock at SummerSlam?

Memba how card is subject to change?

Seriously, Mania 30 is approaching Montreal Screwjob levels of being talked about to death.

If Bret can move on from that, seriously we can move on from complaining how we almost didn’t get the awesome thing that we actually got.

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7762
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2020 at 09:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
Memba how WWE booked Flair vs Hogan for Mania and changed it in an era without the internet, or RAW?

Memba how Bret vs Austin was suppose to headline Mania 14?

Memba how Bryan was suppose to be squashed by Brock at SummerSlam?

Memba how card is subject to change?

Seriously, Mania 30 is approaching Montreal Screwjob levels of being talked about to death.

If Bret can move on from that, seriously we can move on from complaining how we almost didn’t get the awesome thing that we actually got.

I dunno, CM Punk posted the original card online and we're discussing it. It's not like anyone just started talking about WrestleMania XXX for no reason.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top