The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: WWE Hall of Fame 2020
First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4115
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 12-9-2019 at 03:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Batista and the nWo are going into the HOF.

If you're wondering who will represent the nWo, it's Hogan, Nash,Hall...and X-Pac.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7452
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 12-9-2019 at 04:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I mean, I guess I get the nWo induction: even though Giant and DiBiase were between Syxx and the first three, neither really stuck around the group (Giant left then came back during the faction war until he left for WWE and DiBiase just kinda left and never came back). And it makes sense that you include the original members that actually mattered. I guess my only complaint would be a lack of Bischoff: hes the only other one that really stood out as nWo.

And Batista definitely makes sense, especially as a headliner.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

Cherokee Jack
The Rowdy One

Posts 2006
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA

Mood:

posted on 12-9-2019 at 04:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Id have stuck with just the original trio, but if you were going to go beyond that Syxx isnt a bad inclusion, though Id think if youre going to include him then Giant should be part of it too. Im guessing Bischoff does the induction speech.

So all four of those guys now join the two-ring club, and Waltman becomes the first to be inducted in back-to-back years. If they ever do a solo 1-2-3 Kid induction (in the same way that Scott Hall was inducted as Razor Ramon), then X-Pac of all people could end up being the first three-ring guy. Who wouldve called that?

Batista is a good choice for a single headliner. Top guy for better part of a decade, lots of championship reigns, main evented multiple Wrestlemanias. And to hear him say it the HHH match at Mania last year was his swan song as a wrestler, so go ahead and put him in.

Partial wish list for the rest of the class:
Paul Heyman
William Regal
Christian
Midnight Express (w/ Jim Cornette?)
Posthumous: Vader

[Edited on 12-9-2019 by Cherokee Jack]

I'm Cherokee Jack!

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10888
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 12-9-2019 at 07:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Does this mean Batista got what he wants?

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7906
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 12-9-2019 at 07:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You'd have to ask Dana Brooke to find out.
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10888
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 12-9-2019 at 07:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Melina & Maria can both confirm it too. Those fuckin' ho's!

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

Laruecifer
Fella

Posts 316
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood: stoneded

posted on 12-9-2019 at 07:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
no slut-shaming please
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10888
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 12-9-2019 at 07:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But I said "ha ha!".

GodEatGod
The Rowdy One

Posts 2505
Registered 1-14-2004
Location Monroe, LA

Mood: Weird

posted on 12-9-2019 at 10:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm betting Big Show is left out because he isn't 'officially' retired yet. They tend to be particular about not putting people in the HoF who might still wrestle (unless it's at the same WM). Hence, Taker, Cena etc. not being in yet even though they obviously will. HHH is the only person I can see as an exception, since he went in as part of D-X, but he's obviously a special case.

"It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don't like something, it is empirically not good. I don't like Chinese food, but I don't write articles trying to prove it doesn't exist." - Tina Fey

G-Spot
"El Diablo"

Posts 738
Registered 8-31-2008
Location J-Town Pa.

Mood:

posted on 12-10-2019 at 07:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Xavier Woods tweeted to Bautista about who should induct him to the HoF....

"People saying Flair, HHH, Randy, etc should induct @DaveBautista into the HOF. But yall are missing the point, RESPECT @TestifyDVon"

Big Dave responded with...

"I owe a lot to all those names mentioned and many more but for personal reasons Ive personally requested that @ringfox1 induct me into the #WWEHOF ... Im sure that anyone who knows Fit Finlay will not question my request."

So...will Vince go with Finlay per Dave's wishes, or will Mick-Ma-Hahn go with a more higher profile Superstar©?

"G-Spot rocks the g-spot!!!
**Ghandi (Clone High)**

First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4115
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 12-10-2019 at 03:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
WWE would probably want Chris Pratt.
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7906
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 12-10-2019 at 05:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GodEatGod
I'm betting Big Show is left out because he isn't 'officially' retired yet. They tend to be particular about not putting people in the HoF who might still wrestle (unless it's at the same WM). Hence, Taker, Cena etc. not being in yet even though they obviously will. HHH is the only person I can see as an exception, since he went in as part of D-X, but he's obviously a special case.

They may also be waiting until The Big Show Show on Netflix comes out, hopes it takes off, and he becomes a bigger star.

I also suspect at least one of Taker, Cena, or Triple H will be held off until the Mania 40 HOF. Although really, that would be the one for Vince to go in, if hes willing to get inducted while alive/active.

Also, I wonder if Triple H goes in TWICE as a member of a faction (DX & Evolution) before going in as a headliner. That would also, allow another cash in on Batista, as well as making Flair the first 3 time inductee. Orton could even use being a HOFer while active as part of a heel push.

Oh and Im going to toss out another name that would be great for this year...AJ Lee. Who knows how long Punk will play nice with WWE, and she deserves to go in. This might be the best shot for a while.

Cherokee Jack
The Rowdy One

Posts 2006
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA

Mood:

posted on 12-10-2019 at 06:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Vince will only go in one of two ways: 1) posthumously, or 2) if/when Stephanie and HHH arrange a surprise induction on him one year (maybe following HHHs own induction whenever he headlines). Vince will give a short, gracious speech off the cuff, then freak out backstage and fire the first writer/producer he can find that knew about it.

I'm Cherokee Jack!

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10888
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 12-10-2019 at 06:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Vince is the Ass Dan of our times - you know he's gonna live forevah! Look in the tomb on the third day, bitch!

[Edited on 12/10/2019 by Paddlefoot]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top