The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: OOfficial Discussion Thread for: SmackDown (December 6, 2019)
OORick
Monkey on a Rock

Posts 4405
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: See You in Hell ;)

posted on 12-6-2019 at 11:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
OOfficial Discussion Thread for: SmackDown (December 4, 2019)

Tonight on SmackDown: look for incremental movement on SD's two top singles stories heading into the TLC PPV, and then, the rest is wide open....

As predicted last week, Boring Carbon is throwing his goons at Roman Reigns... last week was Bobby Roode, and tonight, Reigns has a singles match against Dolph Ziggler.... the "pay off," such as it is, will be another "epic" "battle" between Reigns and Corbin at TLC...

And Bray Wyatt -- although already victorious over Daniel Bryan -- revealed he wanted to defend his WWEU Title against Bryan a second time.... Bryan was hesitant/suspicious, so by the end of last week's show, the Fiend came up from under the ring and pulled Bryan under.... not exactly sure how to Spooky Logic works on that, but I'm sure the takeaway will be that now Bryan accepts said challenge.... also, FWIW, it seems like Miz can't extricate himself from Bryan's business lately, which ain't all bad, either!

The rest: WWE has announced exact zero other things about tonight.... but we can probably safely assume newly face-turned Lacey Evans will step up to challenge for Bayley's title.... likewise, a returning Alexa Bliss came to the aid of Nikki Cross last week, setting up a tag feud against Mandy/Sonya... the tag titles (New Day) and IC Title (Shinsuke Nakamura) are just sitting there doing nothing for the time being; in fact, last week, those three (with Cesaro thrown in as Shin's partner) had a random tag match that didn't really set anything up (unless maybe, just maybe, there's a Cesaro face turn coming because he blames Zayn for the loss)...

Elias and Sheamus both made backstage cameos last week, returning from injuries.... neither really tipped a hand with regards to their first major feud, but Elias certainly did seem to re-babyface himself by making fun of Drake Maverick...

That is all. End communication...

The flOOr is yours, OO Nation. Don't wait till after 10pm to post, either. Pre-show previewing and prognosticating is certainly welcome. So discuss, debate, and rate!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 8007
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 12-6-2019 at 11:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wait, Lacey Evans is a face???

Ugh.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10865
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 12-7-2019 at 01:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I thought this segment was gonna suck. Then I realized how much I'd like to see The Fiend put the mandible claw/sister Abigail combination on The Miz. Or on Maryse. Or on a baby Mizanin.

[/helpme]

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

janerd75
The Man

Posts 6263
Registered 1-28-2013
Location Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

Mood: Mans n' Cans™

posted on 12-7-2019 at 01:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Feetz be like...

Huzzah, Elias! Soooo he's a face then, yes?

Fucking hell is Dana's top see through?!?

ETA: Whoa whoa whoa! Dash, bubbie... ixnay on the entionmay of ag-tay eam-tay esslin'-wray. Ince-vay's istening-lay.

ETA2: Yes, beating whoms'tever the fuck that randobroad was will most certainly get Lacey over as a face.

ETA3: Miz vs. Bray instead at TLC. Hmmm, interesting. Curious if they'd do a D-Bry rejoins Bray thingie.

[Edited on 12-7-2019 by janerd75]

"...if you ever want to cash some checks in North America you’re going to have to swallow your pride and do some dumb shit from time to time. You just gotta make it the best dumb shit you can." The DooK of New Jersey

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4111
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 12-7-2019 at 02:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm a glad we're getting Fiend vs Miz, even if it's an obvious stop gap for Bray vs Bryan.

Is this the first time sweater vest Bray has gotten physical with somebody?

[Edited on 12-7-2019 by First 9]

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7441
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 12-7-2019 at 02:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I tuned right into something about a date with Batista. And I immediately tuned right back out. I just don’t think I have that stupid in me anymore.

[Edited on 12-7-2019 by nOOb]

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

janerd75
The Man

Posts 6263
Registered 1-28-2013
Location Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

Mood: Mans n' Cans™

posted on 12-7-2019 at 02:49 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I believe so, F9. I was thinking they'd keep Regular Strength Bray more meek and mild but I guess not. Kinda odd they didn't have The Fiend pop out, goozle him, and then leave the doctored family pic with RS Bray feat. Maryse/Kids pic.

Noob, do you not social media, bro?

ETA: Man, I just really don't give a shit about whatever this stuff is with Reigns, Dolph, and Corbin.

[Edited on 12-7-2019 by janerd75]

"...if you ever want to cash some checks in North America you’re going to have to swallow your pride and do some dumb shit from time to time. You just gotta make it the best dumb shit you can." The DooK of New Jersey

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10865
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 12-7-2019 at 03:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Looking forward to the YouTube interview clip about five or ten years from now when Dana Brooke gets asked "just how big is Batista's dick anyway?".

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4111
Registered 1-22-2013

posted on 12-7-2019 at 03:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ruby Riott and Mickie James cannot come back soon enough. Lacey, Alexa and Mandy are good to great personalities but the division needs more workers.
the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7686
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 12-9-2019 at 11:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I just got caught up on the show tonight, but I really like that they're doing Bray/Miz. It's a fresh matchup and it's Miz's first world title PPV match in what, five or six years? He definitely deserves it after being one of the WWE's most consistent guys over the last couple of years. Plus it serves as a nice stopgap until whenever Daniel Bryan comes back, plus everything involving Bryan/Miz/Bray has been pretty great thus far.
First 9
The Immortal One

Posts 4111
Registered 1-22-2013

posted on 12-10-2019 at 01:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It's a non-title match though. So Miz's streak of not sniffing the World Title is still going strong.

Not counting stuff like Chamber matches,I think Miz's last World Title match was(approripiately) at the TLC ppv in 2011. Jesus, 8 years.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top