The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Charge Wrestling International
TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

Mood: I Will Do Better

posted on 12-2-2019 at 01:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Charge Wrestling International

[Edited on 12/18/19 by TexShark300]

[Edited on 12/19/19 by TexShark300]

[Edited on 12/27/19 by TexShark300]

OOWF Historian

Life is about choices. You can choose to have a Good Attitude or you can choose to have a Bad Attitude.
- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

House watches TNA. He goes bowling. I Knew I liked that show for a reason.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   TexShark300 's Yahoo
TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-4-2019 at 10:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ Standing outside Charge Wrestling International's headquarters, We see

He has his head lowered, then he begins to speak softly. ~~~

Mustafa: I spent years trying to make a difference in my community. I walked a beat every night trying to keep my neighbors, family, and friends safe. There's a scourge here in CWI. and I'm just the guy to fight it.

But, I can't do it alone. I need a partner, someone who will watch my back and keep the place safe by my side.

I found such a partner. Someone who believes in Law & Order

~~~ The camera pans to the side and we see

entering the shot. The Big Bossman stands beside Ali, thumping his nightstick. ~~~

Bossman: You know, I'm used to dealing with the scum of the earth. And now with my partner Mustafa Ali by my side, we're gonna make some of these scoundrels do some Hard Time!

Mustafa: We are Law & Order. And we're going to clean CWI up one team at a time.

~~~ They fistbump and we fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

Life is about choices. You can choose to have a Good Attitude or you can choose to have a Bad Attitude.
- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   TexShark300 's Yahoo
TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-7-2019 at 01:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ At a CWI live event, we fade into the ring, where we see Jason Jordan and Ted DiBiase in a back and forth affair. DiBiase traps Jordan in the Cobra Clutch, Jordan uses his feet to push off against the turnbuckles and lad on top of DiBiase in a pinning predicament. 1... 2... DiBiase kicks out and rolls to his feet. Jordan kips up and beckons Ted to bring it on.

Suddenly, without warning Charge Open Champion CM Punk and Road Warrior Animal are at ringside barking at both men. Slowly, they are easing their way onto the apron from opposite sides. Both men in the ring are circling, trying to keep eyes on both the intruders and the opponent in the ring as well.

Punk and Animal step through the ropes, and Jordan leaps at Punk, taking him into the corner. Animal charges at DiBiase and nearly takes his head off with a clothesline. Animal stomps DiBiase while he is down , when Jordan comes flying over and pushes Animal to the side. They go nose to nose standing above the fallen DiBiase, when suddenly, Jordan begins to lay the boots to Ted as well! Punk and Animal join in and we gt several minutes of a three-on-one beat down with the crowd booing the heck out of the whole scene.

Finally, the cavalry comes don to help in the form of Mustafa Ali and Bossman. They hit the ring and clear the 3 men out in short order. Punk, Jordan and Animal backing their way up the entrance ramp. Somehow Punk has a mic.

Punk: This isn't over. As a matter of fact boys, this was just the beginning.

~~~ Punk points above his head. The jumbo-tron lights up with white letters on a black screen spelling out S C M. They join hands and raise them high as we fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-8-2019 at 08:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ Fade into another CWI Live event. In the ring, we see D'Lo Brown and Rusev going at it. Rusev is making quick work of Brown, levelling him with a Matchka Kick and setting up to lock in the Accolade. Suddenly, the lights go out, and the big screen lights up white. One by one the letters "S C M" appear on the screen and as the lights come back up, CM Punk, Jason Jordan and Road Warrior Animal are slow marching to the ring. Rusev has a chair in hand and is back in a defensive stance.

As if on cue, D'Lo materializes behind Rusev, spins hims around and levels him with an enziguri. Jordan and Animal slide in the ring, and we have another 3 on 1 beatdown in progress. Once again, Mustafa Ali and Bossman come running down to even the odds. Punk joins the fray, and although Law & Order fights back hard, the numbers game is just too much. Ali, Bossman and Rusev get dumped to the floor unceremoniously.

Each of the four then grab a chair from ringside and bring it into the ring. The set the chairs up all in a row. There is an extra chair already inside the ring. Punk sets that one up too. He looks at the other three men, then sits down in the middle seat. Jordan and Brown sit to his left, while Animal takes the chair on the far right, leaving the seat at Punk's immediate right empty. Punk has a microphone now.

Punk: I had told everyone there was more to come. Let me introduce ourselves. I am CM Punk, and this, this is my mafia. There is a common thread, and certainty that will bond us together forever. Tighter than family, stronger than brotherhood. This, this is a Community.

You see, we are from the same ground, all grought up in the same soil. No where else did an organization shape a city like Al Capone's Outfit did in Chicago. And so it will be here in CWI. We, the Second City Mafia, will run these streets.

Now, you see here an empty chair on my right. You see, we have one more member to introduce, but he is our "Man on the Inside", so to speak. So while he can't make his presence felt publicly at this time, rest assured, he is with us 100% ~~~

The crowd boos thoroughly. Punk rises to his feet, followed by the others.

Punk: We are The Second City Mafia. We are SCM. And We are IN CHARGE!

~~~ He throws the mic down, and the crowd boos the hell out of the whole scene. Camera pans to the carcasses of Rusev, Ali and Bossman on the floor being attended to my medics. Fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-11-2019 at 08:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ We find the Second City Mafia hanging around Charge Wrestling International Headquarters. Suddenly, a man clad in white, white hood obscuring his face enters the room. HE silently walks up to Punk and hands him a flash drive. ~~~

Punk: What is this?

~~~ The man says nothing and leaves. Jason Jordan grabs a PA's laptop and plugs the flash drive in. A video appears. We see Road Warrior Animal in a bar, having a drink with Ted DiBiase. The date and time stamp clearly indicate this was a recent happening. Jordan, D'Lo and Punk stare at Animal briefly before beginning yet another three on one assault. Animal is thrown through a glass door and is busted open with some rebar. ~~~

Punk: Loyalty. To ME, to the group, to our Community. LOYALTY. Obviously, you don't have it.

~~~ Punk loads Animal up and delivers a final GTS to Animal. ~~~

Brown: We still need another.

Jordan: Yes, but who?

Punk: I'll handle this.

Punk grabs his phone, scrolls down his contact list and dials a number. Fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-12-2019 at 09:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ Fade into another CWI event. Law & Order are in the ring, facing off against Jason Jordan and D'Lo Brown of the Second City Mafia. CM Punk is at ringside, being a general thorn in the side of Mustafa Ali & Big Bossman.

Bossman hits the side slam and Ali scrambles to the top turnbuckle, when Punk knocks him to the floor and kicks him in the face. From there the fight is on. Three on 2, the fight stays kind of even until out of nowhere, "The Total Package" Lex Luger and Maria Kanellis come down the ramp arm in arm. Luger grabs Bossman suddenly and lifts him in the Torture Rack. D'Lo and Jordan have Ali held up for Maria to bitchslap. And of course, Punk has a mic. ~~~

Punk: You two have been a thorn in my side LONG ENOUGH! I told you, the Second City Mafia is here to take care of our own, a community you two have abandoned and ignored. And Who better to help me than the First Lady of the Second City and The Total Package? You see, when we kicked Animal out, I said I'd handle replacing him. Who knows better about working as a team, about showing loyalty than members of the Four Horsemen and The Kingdom?

Ali (heard yelling from across the ring) What about your buddy in the white hood? Where's he at?

~~~ Jordan kicks him in the face Punk Smiles ~~~

Punk: I told you, you always need a man on the inside. He's around, doing good work for us. You just don't worry about him. You need to worry about surviving Hell in a Cell against the SCM at Summer Shock Wave!

~~~ Crowd Pops. The SCM kicks around Law & Order a bit more until security arrives. Fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-16-2019 at 11:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ Inside Charge Wrestling International Headquarters, the CWI Executive Director, "The Savior of Misbehavior" Corey Graves is standing in front of a video board. ~~~

Graves: Alright. The speculation has been going on long enough. Here is the official card for Summer Shock Wave. All matches are signed and final.

First, our main event. The Second City Mafia, led to the ring by "The First Lady of the Second City" Maria Kanellis will be represented by Charge Open Champion CM Punk and "The Total Package" Lex Luger will take on Law & Order, The Big Bossman and Mustafa Ali inside Hell In A Cell.

The Charge Women's Champion "The Queen of Spades" Shayna Baszler, will defend her title in a Triple Threat Match against Lita and Toni Storm

Our next match is also a title match. Pure Rules Champion Ted DiBiase will take on "The Demon Prince" Finn Balor. And as a reminder to all, Pure Rules Matches have a strict 15 minute time limit and a second referee for rules enforcement.

The Charge Tag Team Titles will be on the line in a Four Team Tornado Match. The Champions Das Afrikaans - "Darewolf" PJ Black and "The Mercenary" Leo Kruger face three contenders; the high-flying duo of Shane Thorne and Isaiah "Swerve" Scott; La Proxima Familia. Humberto Carrillo and RUSH; and The Seond City Mafia's Jason Jordan and D'Lo Brown, accompanied of course by "The First Lady of the Second City" Maria Kanellis.

We will also see the first ever Women's Lucha de Apuesta. "The Goddess" Alexa Bliss takes on Madusa Miceli. The Loser of the match must dye her hair dark and remain a brunette for the next calendar year.

Also official is a Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight between Rusev and "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

The Number One Contender to the Charge Open Championship will be decided as "The Destroyer" Bobby Lashley meets Adam Cole

The Women's Title will also see a Number One Contender crowned as Katie Lea, Dr. Britt Baker, DDS, "Sensational" Sherri Martel, and Naomi meet in a Ten-Minute Scramble Match. The match will go the full 10 minutes, and the last woman to have scored a pinfall or submission will be declared the winner.

The Unplugged Championship is also on the line as champion "The Handsome Half-Breed", "Gorgeous" Gino Hernandez puts his title on the line against Hideo Itami

And Our opening bout, not a match, but a Hoss Fight between Nia Jax and Jordynne Grace.

[Edited on 12/16/19 by TexShark300]

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-19-2019 at 06:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
~~~ Fade into Charge Wrestling International Headquarters, where we see CM Punk sitting cross-legged on the floor, his newly won OO Cup trophy beside him. Standing behind him are the rest of the Second City Mafia, Maria Kanellis, Lex Luger, The mysterious man in the White Hoodie, Jason Jordan, and D'Lo Brown. Punk of course, has a microphone ~~~

Punk: What you see here (tapping the OO Cup) is just more proof that not only am I the best in that ring, and on this mic, but that the Second City Mafia is well on our way to taking over professional wrestling as a whole. In fact, the only reason there isn't another trophy beside this one right now, is that CWI decided NOT to send members of the SCM to the OO Tag Team Cup. Instead, they sent those imbeciles Law & Order and a coupe of women, and you see how well THAT went.

If he had sent The Total Package and Jason, or D'Lo, or any combination of the five of us, I can Guarantee you, they would have won that without breaking a sweat.

Now, don't you worry, Corey. We're going to get even with Bossman and Ali. At Summer Shock Wave, Package and I get the two goody two-shoes inside Hell In a Cell. I've been in Cell matches before. I know what to expect. Lex has been in War Games before. He knows what to expect. But neither of you have any clue about the destruction that is coming your way.

Finally, I haven't broken twitter in a while, so here I go (grabs his phone and taps away, then shows the screen to the camera.)

quote:
The Second City Saint @CMPunk
Tune in to @ChargeWrestlingInernational #SummerShockWave as we reveal the identity of my man on the inside, the infamous #WhiteHood

~~~ Fade ~~~

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-27-2019 at 05:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
SummerShockWave Results!

Jordynne Grace d Nia Jax

Hideo Itami d Gino Hernandez to win the Unplugged Championship

Dr. Britt Baker, DMD wins the 10 minute scramble match, pinning Katie Lea at the 9:48 mark.

Rusev pins Matt Morgan in a street outside the arena to win

Alexa d Madusa. The next time Madusa appears, she will be a brunette

La Proxima (Humberto Carrillo & RUSH) win the tag team title ladder match. Jason Jordan and D'Lo focused mainly on taking out Isaiah Scott and Shane Throne, creating a rivalry there.

Finn Balor d Ted DiBiase to win the Pure Rules Championship

Toni Storm pins Lita to win the Women's Title

Punk & Luger 'win' Hell In A Cell. Shortly after the match begins, Jordan and Brown come to ringside carrying a white hoodie, just like the one Punk's mystery "Man on the inside" has been wearing. They feed it through the cage and Punk holds it up to taunt Bossman, only to have Mustafa Ali attack him from behind! Punk and Luger lay the boots to Bossman while Mustafa Ali puts the white hoodie on to a chorus of boos. Punk hits a Go To Sleep on Bossman, Ali follows that up with the 054, and Lex puts him in the torture rack. The ref raises Bossman's arm three times and when it falls limp the third time around, calls for the bell

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 12-27-2019 at 06:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Charge Wrestling International & Executive Director The Savior of Misbehavior Corey Graves present:

Shock-vivor Series

Live! From Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London England

Main Event
Elimination Match

The Second City Mafia (w/ The First Lady Maria Kanelis)
Charge Open Champion CM Punk
Mustafa Ali
The Total Package Lex Luger
Jason Jordan
D'Lo Brown

vs.

The Big Bossman
Adam Cole
The Blueprint Matt Morgan
Isaiah Swerve Scott
Shane Thorne

Charge Women's Championship Match
Toni Storm (C) vs. Dr. Britt Baker, DMD

Elimination Match

Shayna Baszler
Madusa
Sensantional Sherri Martel
Katie Lea
Layla El

vs.

Lita
The Goddess Alexa Bliss
Naomi
Jordynne Grace
Kaitlyn

Champions Challenge - Alternating periods (5 minutes each) of Pure Rules followed Anything Goes Until There is a Winner
Pure Rules Champion The Demon Prince Finn Balor vs. Unplugged Champion Hideo Itami

The Handsome Half-Breed, Gorgeous Gino Hernandez (w/ Brooke Tessmacher) vs. Ted DiBiase

Ilja Dragunov vs. Mike Kanellis

Elimination Match
The Birds of Prey
Freedbird Michael Hayes
The Blackbird Iceman King Parsons
The Red Rooster
Birdman Koko B. Ware
Robbie Eagles

vs.

Charge Tag Team Champions La Proxima - Humberto Carrillo & RUSH
Das Afrikaans - DareWolf PJ Black & The Mercenary Leo Kruger
The Last Real Man Silas Young

Win A Date With Kristal Marshall
Rusev vs. The Destroyer Bobby Lashley

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 1-2-2020 at 05:18 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Shock-vivor Series Results Results:

Rusev squashes Lashley

The Birds of Prey win when La Proxima and Das Afrikaans cannot get along and take each other out via countout, leaving Silas Young to fend for himself. he takes out a couple of the birds, but finally gets eliminated Survivors: Hayes and Parsons

Ilja Dragunov d Mike Kanellis pretty easily

Gino d DiBiase with help from Tessmacher distractions at ringside and a roll of quarters

Balor d Itami in 17 minutes with a Coup De Gras off a ladder

Lita and Alexa are the survivors of the Womens match. Grace eliminates 3 opponents on her own before being pinned.

Toni Storm retains, pinning Baker in 8 minutes.

In the main event, the Second City Mafia win, with Mustafa Ali pinning Adam Cole to be the sole survivor. Punk uses his team as a shield the entire match, and eliminates himself via countout right before Ali pins Cole to end the match.

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 1-2-2020 at 05:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
CWI Executive Director Corey Graves is at at a podium, conducting a press conference at Charge Headquarters

Graves: Due to the continued evading and outright refusal of CM Punk to sign a contract to defend the Charge Open Championship in a one on one match, AND the repeated interference of his Second City Mafiathe CWI Championship Council has approved the following match:

At The Voltage Rumble event, rather than the tradition of the winner of the men's rumble match going on to face the Open champion at our marquee event Full Power, The Charge Open Champion CM Punk will DEFEND that tile in the Voltage Rumble match itself.

That is right. The winner of the Voltage Rumble walks out of Cape Town, South Africa (Cheap pop) as the Charge Open Champion.

I will not be taking questions at this time.

~~~ Fade ~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charge Wrestling International and Executive Director "The Savior of Misbehavior" Corey Graves Present

The Voltage Rumble

Live! from Cape Town Stadium, South Africa

The Voltage Rumble with the Charge Open Championship on the line
CM Punk (C) vs.
Mustafa Ali
The Demon Prince Finn Balor
Big Bossman
D'Lo Brown
Adam Cole
Ted DiBiase
Ilja Dragunov
Robbie Eagles
Freebird Michael Hayes
The Handsome Half-Breed from Highland Park, Gorgeous Gino Hernandez
Hideo itami
Jason Jordan
Mike Kanellis
Bobby Lashley
The Total Package Lex Luger
Matt Morgan
The Blackbird Iceman King Parsons
The Red Rooster
Rusev
Isaiah Swerve Scott
Shane Thorne
The Birdman Koko B Ware
Silas Young

Charge Women's Championship Match
Toni Storm (C) vs. The Goddess Alexa Bliss

Charge Tag Team Title Two out of Three Falls Match
La Proxima - RUSH & Humberto Carrillo (C) vs. Das Afrikaans - The Darewolf PJ Black & The Mercenary Leo Kruger

Women's Voltage Rumble
Dr. Britt Baker, DMD
The Queen of Spades Shayne Baszler
Layla El
Jordynne Grace
Nia Jax
The First Lady of the Second City Maria Kanellis
Kaitlyn
Katie Lea
Lita
Madusa
Kristal Marshall
Sensational Sherri Martel
Naomi
Brooke Tessmacher

[Edited on 01/02/20 by TexShark300]

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 1-6-2020 at 03:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Voltage Rumble Results!

Shayna Baszler last eliminates Jordynne Grace to win the Women's Rumble.

La Proxima d Das Afrikaans 2 falls to 1 to retain

Alexa Bliss wins via DQ when Madusa interferes, Toni Storm retains

The Men's rumble gets down to Adam Cole, Hideo Itami, and all 5 members of SCM. Luger and brown toss Itami, while Jordan, Punk and Ali dump Cole. They celebrate with a group hug in the middle. Maria jumps on the apron and starts directing traffic. We get D'Lo Brown high fiving everyone, then eliminating himself. Jason Jordan is next, he high fives everyone and jumps over the top himself. Lex Luger follows suit, shaking Punk's hand before going over the top rope. Punk and Ali embrace, then suddenly, Ali grabs him bu the collar and runs him across the ring and over the top!

Winner, and new Charge Open Champion, Mustafa Ali!

Ali grabs the belt and escapes through the crowd as the rest of the SCM look on in disbelief

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2577
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 1-10-2020 at 03:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
My last card, My Wrestlemania, where the SCM story concludes. Mustafa Ali's turn at the Rumble set Punk off, as he realized Ali was undercover in his organization all along, on a mission to bring the Charge Open Title out of the shadows and back to prominence. The Second City's favorite sons go head to head!

Charge Wrestling International and Executive Director The Savior of Misbehavior Corey Graves present

Second City Showdown
Charge Open Championship Match
Mustafa Ali (C) vs CM Punk w/ The First Lady of the Second City Maria Kanellis

Charge Women's Championship I Quit Match
Toni Storm (C) vs. Dr. Britt Baker, DMD

Charge Tag Team Title Match
La Proxima - Humberto Carrillo & RUSH (C) vs. Shane Thorne & Isaiah Swerve Scott

Two Falls Match - First Fall Held Under Pure Rules for the Pure Rules Championship, Second Fall is Anything Goes for the Unplugged Championship
The Demon Prince Finn Balor (C) vs. Hideo Itami (C) vs. Adam Cole vs. Rusev

The Goddess Alexa Bliss vs. Lita

Elimination Tag Team Match
The Destroyer Bobby Lashley & The Blueprint Matt Morgan vs. Ted DiBiase & The Handsome Half-Breed from Highland Park, Gorgeous Gino Hernandez w/ Brooke Tessmacher vs. Das Afrikaans - The Darewolf PJ Black & The Mercenary Leo Kruger

Tag Team Tables Match
The Queen of Spades Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax vs. Jordynne Grace & Kaitlyn

Pure Rules Number One Contenders Match
Jason Jordan vs. Ilja Dragunov

Taped Fist Match
The Last Real Man Silas Young vs. Freebird Michael P.S. Hayes

The Big Bossman vs. The Blackbird Iceman King Parsons

Recharge Pre-Show sponsored by Energizer

Katie Lea & Layla El vs. Madusa Miceli & Naomi

Five Minute Madness Match - If Anyone is Pinned or Submitted in the Five Minute Time Limit, They Get Fired
D'Lo Brown vs. Mike Kanellis vs. The Red Rooster vs. The Total Package Lex Luger

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top