The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: NWA Powerrr
PB-13
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1090
Registered 7-27-2002
Location Belleville, IL(near St. Louis)

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-29-2020 at 07:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Oddly light on the wrestling this week, but some great character work. I loved Sal Rinauro from NWA Wildside days and am jazzed he's getting an angle. Aron Stevens has been super entertaining in his role and Eli Drake is ungodly over at the NWA Studio. Shocked I hadn't heard much of Zicky Dice prior to this show as he's got an amazing wrestler name. Since flipping the switch to full-blast manipulative heel, Nick Aldis has been gold as the standard-bearer.

[Edited on 1-29-2020 by PB-13]

[Edited on 1-29-2020 by PB-13]

-PB

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   PB-13 's Aim   PB-13 's Yahoo
G-Spot
"El Diablo"

Posts 740
Registered 8-31-2008
Location J-Town Pa.

Mood:

posted on 1-29-2020 at 07:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I agree with PB-13. For me, NWA Powerrrrr is hitting on the right feelz that makes wrestling fun! James Storm with his drunken dumb jokes, Nick Aldis, Ricky Starks, Aron Stevens, Stu Bennett...hell, even Trevor Murdoch...everything is pretty entertaining! The only week spot is the ladies, but they are still doing okay with who they have and adding ODB brings a little more fun to that part of the program. Having grown up watching many of the southern promotions, this is a nice throwback with a mix of "known" and "unknowns" (at least for me) that has been a nice counter-program to the over-the-top AEW stuff and the "WWE gonna WWE" angles.

Bravo Billy Corgan!! Thanks for bringing back "wrasslin'"!!!

"G-Spot rocks the g-spot!!!
**Ghandi (Clone High)**

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top