The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Preacher Season Cancel....I mean 4
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7333
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 7-21-2019 at 01:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Preacher Season Cancel....I mean 4

Ending, canceled, same thing:

At least they got a heads up going into production so they can tie everything up nice and tight. A shame they're canceling pretty much everything that seems, you know, good, but hey, at least Watchmen looks cool.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12616
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 7-22-2019 at 01:46 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I really enjoyed season 1 but never finished season 2 because I got bored. Did it pick up in Season 3?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7333
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 7-22-2019 at 10:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Season two had itís slow moments but Season 3 firmly rooted itself in the Angelville story with the bonus tie-in of Hitler starting a Fourth Reich in a strip mall as a sandwich shopís Employee of the Month. Cassidyís sidestory also wasnít bad and none of the villains overstayed their welcome. You would at least need to look up a recap of the last bit of season two to be fully into three, but itíd be worth it.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top