The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Most fattening shit you’ve ever eaten/seen someone eat?
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2333
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 7-10-2019 at 07:17 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Most fattening shit you’ve ever eaten/seen someone eat?

Just packing up my stuff to move to another apartment, and I listened to JR talk about Yokozuna’s diet, with a big asterisk next to him telling Yoko “You just can’t eat deep fried turkey tails covered in mayonnaise and expect something good to come of it!”.

So, this got me thinking to some of the more fattening shit I’ve ever eaten or have SEEN other people eating.

For myself, personally:

-a block of pepperjack cheese, American, cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, and various dressings from the fridge microwaved together and then dipping jalapeno cheetos into it.
-leftover crab dip, fried chicken, and various other football game foods piled onto a plate, having mayo and cheese poured on top of it all, and then eaten, probably being dipped in blue cheese or ranch.
-Philly cheesesteak pizza from wal-mart, topped with an extra pound of cheese, pepperoni, and other shit.
-15 dollars worth of taco bell at 2AM, including crunchwraps, meximelts, cheesy gordita crunches, grilled stuft burritos, nachos..etc

Man, I’m lucky I have completely changed how I eat. Every blue moon i’ll do something like that, but these days, I eat so much more healthily that you@; think I was from a different dimension.

Your turn.

G. Jonah Jameson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1591
Registered 12-28-2010

Mood:

posted on 7-10-2019 at 03:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Let's see here.

-I once ordered a Monte Cristo at a restaurant without really understanding what it was. It was good, but I was there with my girlfriend at the time, and man, could she not understand why I was eating that garbage.
-I've definitely had a Luther Burger (bacon cheeseburger with two halves of a doughnut for the bun) at least once, maybe twice. Presumably terrible for you, but both of the ones were fairly small and didn't seem too over-the-top.
-Deep-fried buckeyes (peanut butter-filled chocolate candy made to look like a buckeye nut, for those of you not from Ohio) wrapped in bacon, then covered in chocolate sauce and powdered sugar. A staple of our state fair.
-Various other fair foods, including a deep-fried s'more (lousy and flavorless), a deep-fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich (adequate, but disappointing), a doughnut ice cream sandwich (basically an ice cream sandwich with two halves of a doughnut for the "bread;" largely flavorless thanks to the use of garbage generic ice cream), deep-fried Oreos (highly enjoyable) and a roast beef sundae (roast beef covered with mashed potatoes and a shitload of gravy, with a cherry tomato on top; definitely worth the experience, though I probably wouldn't order one again).

I haven't witnessed this, but I've heard about it enough times to include it. My wife has a co-worker who will bring a frozen mini cheese pizza (think Lean Cuisine) for lunch, heat it up in the microwave, pour additional Easy Mac-style powdered cheese on it, then sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of that before eating it.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2333
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 7-10-2019 at 07:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I’m just not into deep fried candy bars and various other deep fried ridiculous fair foods (even the deep fried oreos were too hot for me to even taste).

Funny you mention those buckeyes, I make them here in Harbin and people absolutely love them. I put M&M’s in the mix, freeze then, then dip them in the chocolate with a toothpick. Simple ass recipe, too, but as my ex-wife would say, they are basically 1000% sugar. I can’t imagine them wrapped in bacon and fried. “That’s monstrous”, said Dr. Hibbert.

Also, just for the record, dressings and dipping sauces are basically just different variations of mayonnaise. I make enough homemade shit these days to know this.

They are so bad for you.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7709
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 7-10-2019 at 11:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I’ve eaten an entire pumpkin pie in one sitting. It was delicious.

Remember the bun less double down? I saw a friend combine two to make it even worse.

I’ve also seen people eat “poutine” with shredded cheese and turkey gravy. These people were Canadian, so there’s no excuse for that.

Speaking of poutine...if you are American, google Smoke’s Poutinerie. Delicious, but watching people eat some of the beefier styles ones in family style containers is both impressive and disgusting.

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 7901
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 7-11-2019 at 01:50 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Anyone from central Jersey/Rutgers area would know of whats commonly referred to as the Grease Trucks. They used to be right on campus and open 24 hours but recently I've been told they've moved off campus and their hours are drastically reduced but they were a post-partying favorite of every student because of the insane mash-up subs they put together. I believe the original was pretty basic and called a Fat Cat; 2 hamburger patties cut up onto a long roll with french fries, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, and mayo put together. But the owners of the trucks were willing to put anything they had on stock together into the sub so drunk/high college students really put that to the test.

Remember these are all on long sandwich/sub rolls.

Fat Darrell: Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella Sticks, Fries, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Ketchup, Mayo
Fat Koko: Same as above but change the chicken fingers for a cheesesteak and then the option of marinara sauce instead of ketchup/mayo
Fat Beach: Combine the two above
Fat Bastard: Change the cheesesteak to a gyro
Fat Blunt: Cheesesteak, Pork roll(taylor ham), egg, mozz sticks, fries, toppings

There's probably over a hundred variations with jalapeno poppers, grilled chicken, onion rings, bacon, honey mustard, bbq sauce, etc.

I've tried more than a fair share of them and each time you eat one you can almost feel the arteries clog.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
CCharger
The Immortal One

Posts 4982
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 7-11-2019 at 02:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I went on a tequila bender on a camping trip with friends when I was 19. Three days later, I woke up with an amazing headache and a fantastic craving for greasy, fried food.

We all hopped in my friend's car and went to McDonald's where I proceeded to eat 40 McNuggets, 2 supersized french fries and two supersized Cokes. Afterwards, my friends and I calculated the fat and calorie intake and the results were nauseating.

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2333
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 7-11-2019 at 04:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The Fat Blunt with extra pepperjack and muenster cheese would probably be my go-to nightly finish back in the day. The pork roll it over the top.
Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 7-12-2019 at 09:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
My weight is something I struggle with, so over eating at times is one of my sore spots...

*An entire pack of bacon... most of the time.

*If I hit a Wendy's or something I'll usually do a combo and then add a few Jr.'s or whatever on top of it

*There's a local restaurant known for their big breakfast's which includes 4 slices of toast, 4 strips of bacon, 3 ham, 3 sausage, 3 eggs, potatoes, beans, and 2 pancakes... I don't know that I've ever finished it, but have come close.

Not me, but another local late night kinda foot joint you hit on the way home after drinking has something called a Junk Pile; it's like platter of food... just massive; Chick wings, fried pickles, massive amount of fries, cheese sticks, chicken fingers, and a bunch of other shit. On top of that I've seen my buddy not just put one of those away but also one of their bacon cheese burgers; which is like the size of a cat... 2 patties, back bacon (do you guys call it Canadian bacon?)... it's like a half a foot thick and about as wide.

CCharger
The Immortal One

Posts 4982
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 7-13-2019 at 04:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flash
it's like a half a foot thick and about as wide.

Yup.

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

Cherokee Jack
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1935
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA

Mood:

posted on 7-13-2019 at 04:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie

Remember the bun less double down? I saw a friend combine two to make it even worse.
The double down was a goddamn delight.

This isn’t really one thing, but a couple years back I was looking at a map of all the fast food places near work trying to decide what to do for lunch, and got the brilliant idea to challenge myself to eat something from as many different places as I could within 60 minutes. My lunch that day consisted of:

-(1) Crunchy Taco (Taco Bell)
-(1) 4 pc spicy chicken nuggets (Wendy’s)
-(1) Whopper Jr (Burger King)
-(1) Hot n Spicy Chicken Sandwich (McDonald’s; also got a large Coke here)
-(1) Rallyburger w/ cheese (Rally’s/Checkers)
-(1) Small Red Beans and Rice (Popeye’s)
-(1) piece Texas toast w/ sauce (Raising Cane’s)
-(1) personal pan pepperoni pizza (Pizza Hut)
-(1) chocolate chip cookie (Subway)

Didn’t have to eat dinner that night.

I'm Cherokee Jack!

BBMN
HAVES A CROOKED DICK!! !

Posts 2507
Registered 6-27-2007
Location tumblr

Mood: SJW

posted on 7-26-2019 at 03:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cherokee Jack

-(1) Crunchy Taco (Taco Bell)
-(1) 4 pc spicy chicken nuggets (Wendy’s)
-(1) Whopper Jr (Burger King)
-(1) Hot n Spicy Chicken Sandwich (McDonald’s; also got a large Coke here)
-(1) Rallyburger w/ cheese (Rally’s/Checkers)
-(1) Small Red Beans and Rice (Popeye’s)
-(1) piece Texas toast w/ sauce (Raising Cane’s)
-(1) personal pan pepperoni pizza (Pizza Hut)
-(1) chocolate chip cookie (Subway)

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 7901
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 7-26-2019 at 04:49 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That's cool and all and something I would have done during college while blowing off a class or 3, but when I only get an hour lunch during a workday, fuck that wait. I can barely get through one drive-thru in my area with enough time to eat, let alone 8.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top