The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New Post Filter Needed
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10520
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Mordor of the soul

Mood: ShitBird McShitHeel

posted on 1-20-2019 at 01:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
New Post Filter Needed

I recommend that a new filter be installed in the OO posting system. This will ensure that only appropriate posts reflecting the purest of opinions will be shown. I suggest that someone seriously woke be given broad regulator/moderator powers to guarantee that nothing controversial, dissident, or too upsetting gets through. Recommendations for troublemakers to be enrolled in the proper and most effective social re-education centers will also be encouraged.

The new system can and should also be programmed by default so that anything positive said about WWE causes the poster to be labelled as an official "WWE APOLOGIST!". This will result in them being automatically blocked from posting and banned for the offense if they try to do it again, with the appropriate authorities being informed of their behaviour so intervention can take place as soon as possible.

This will result in a dramatic and possibly catastrophic decline in posts made on the OO Forums. In this new age of wokeness though clearly this forum will have to take the bullet for a newer and more pure world. So hop to it OO, be the best an enlightened forum can get.

"Let's go give these Canuckleheads a good ol red-white-and-blue fist-fucking!" - Janerd75

GodEatGod
The Rowdy One

Posts 2405
Registered 1-14-2004
Location Monroe, LA

Mood: Weird

posted on 1-20-2019 at 01:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
I recommend that a new filter be installed in the OO posting system. This will ensure that only appropriate posts reflecting the purest of opinions will be shown. I suggest that someone seriously woke be given broad regulator/moderator powers to guarantee that nothing controversial, dissident, or too upsetting gets through. Recommendations for troublemakers to be enrolled in the proper and most effective social re-education centers will also be encouraged.

The new system can and should also be programmed by default so that anything positive said about WWE causes the poster to be labelled as an official "WWE APOLOGIST!". This will result in them being automatically blocked from posting and banned for the offense if they try to do it again, with the appropriate authorities being informed of their behaviour so intervention can take place as soon as possible.

This will result in a dramatic and possibly catastrophic decline in posts made on the OO Forums. In this new age of wokeness though clearly this forum will have to take the bullet for a newer and more pure world. So hop to it OO, be the best an enlightened forum can get.

You could just save mods all this trouble and just shut up.

"It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don't like something, it is empirically not good. I don't like Chinese food, but I don't write articles trying to prove it doesn't exist." - Tina Fey

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10520
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 1-20-2019 at 01:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
k.

"Let's go give these Canuckleheads a good ol red-white-and-blue fist-fucking!" - Janerd75

janerd75
The Man

Posts 5926
Registered 1-28-2013
Location 'Murica's Wang

Mood: Donkey Show

posted on 1-20-2019 at 04:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
k.

Janny 11:19 says I JUST ATE YOUR ASS

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10520
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 1-20-2019 at 09:03 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just trying to keep the board on the correct path.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top