The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Assorted Newsbites 2018: The Rumors and the Crap, Part 1
williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 8970
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 3-16-2018 at 12:24 AM Edit Post
Royberto isnít the troll. We are.

Duh.

Don't Mess With Texas

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10859
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 3-16-2018 at 01:07 AM Edit Post
I have been proven right, Roy stepped on the wrong end of a rake again, and everything is alright with the world.

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

DKBroiler
SpeciASSl CUMedian

Posts 3206
Registered 1-25-2008
Location One Inch Right of Philly on a Map

Mood: Old

posted on 3-16-2018 at 02:17 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
Royberto isnít the troll. We are.

Duh.

Reigning, Defending, Undisputed, Half of an Award One Time Winner

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2494
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 3-16-2018 at 02:42 AM Edit Post

*shakes head*

dxlevy72
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 77
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 3-16-2018 at 02:52 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by royberto
I readily stated the potential loss of an advertiser would be a problem for them.

No, no, no, no. You used the word "exodus," which implies the fleeing of significantly more than "an" advertiser. Please don't use words you're not familiar with.

Count Zero
The Great One

Posts 3279
Registered 1-29-2013
Location Canada East

Mood: DieNoMight

posted on 3-16-2018 at 02:59 AM Edit Post
Stop attentioning the troll. He -might- go away if we just don't interact with him. I doubt it, but... We have to try as a group, and that means no stragglers.
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10859
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 03:24 AM Edit Post
No! No! I want him to stay. I've got a half-dozen more "Disapproving Becky Lynch" meme pics ready to deploy at a moment's notice and I really, really want to use them.

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

janerd75
The Man

Posts 6260
Registered 1-28-2013
Location Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

Mood: Mans n' Cansô

posted on 3-16-2018 at 03:41 AM Edit Post
He's suffered enough, you bastards!

"...if you ever want to cash some checks in North America youíre going to have to swallow your pride and do some dumb shit from time to time. You just gotta make it the best dumb shit you can." The DooK of New Jersey

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 808
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 3-16-2018 at 10:40 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by First 9
According to Bruce Pitchard, Vince never believed the accusations against Moolah and he always considered her a close friend.

If this is true, he must be fucking pissed.

Hey, hey, hey, pal. Don't put a T in his name, put one on your back.

https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/bruceprichard.html

[Edited on 3-16-2018 by CVD39]

royberto
I Do Not Know What Words Mean

Posts 1259
Registered 2-27-2014

Mood: Troll Detector

posted on 3-16-2018 at 11:28 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by dxlevy72
quote:
I readily stated the potential loss of an advertiser would be a problem for them.

No, no, no, no. You used the word "exodus," which implies the fleeing of significantly more than "an" advertiser. Please don't use words you're not familiar with.
No, that is you spinning what I said to try to get back at me. Here is the definition:

quote:
a going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people:
If WWE had not changed the name, Snickers would have gone out. They would have departed. They fit the definition of exodus as it doesn't require a large number of people.

Try to do research next time before you accuse one of not knowing a word so it doesn''t blow up in your face.

royberto

Posts 1259
Registered 2-27-2014

posted on 3-16-2018 at 11:29 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
No! No! I want him to stay. I've got a half-dozen more "Disapproving Becky Lynch" meme pics ready to deploy at a moment's notice and I really, really want to use them.
Well, at least you finally admitted you are a troll. That's a big first step in growing up. Now if we could just get Count Zero to admit he is a troll. We can save these forums yet.

[Edited on 3-16-2018 by royberto]

DKBroiler
SpeciASSl CUMedian

Posts 3206
Registered 1-25-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 12:30 PM Edit Post
quote:

Youíre more then welcome to send any Beckie pics my way for research purposes.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7898
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-16-2018 at 12:47 PM Edit Post
quote:
quote:
Well, at least you finally admitted you are a troll. That's a big first step in growing up. Now if we could just get Count Zero to admit he is a troll. We can save these forums yet.

Telling others to grow up?

Save the forums?

You really do combine qualities of the bitch, the blabbermouth, and the cum dumpster in a veritable shitstorm of suck. As such, I vote you get the custom status of cock-juggling thunder cunt.

DKBroiler
SpeciASSl CUMedian

Posts 3206
Registered 1-25-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 01:40 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
quote:
quote:

Telling others to grow up?

Save the forums?

You really do combine qualities of the bitch, the blabbermouth, and the cum dumpster in a veritable shitstorm of suck. As such, I vote you get the custom status of cock-juggling thunder cunt.

I think Iíd prefer cock-juggling thunder cunt to my custom status which Iím pretty sure is due to me calling someone the Online Onslaught Gustapo in like 2009.

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 3-16-2018 at 01:40 PM Edit Post
I'm no expert on internet etiquette, but suffice to say...when you are newcomer to a forum or message board or comment section, it's probably unwise to call people who have been posting there for YEARS and possibly DECADES "trolls".

Rather, it is probaby be better to be self-reflective and consider the possibility that you are, in fact, the troll.

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

DKBroiler
SpeciASSl CUMedian

Posts 3206
Registered 1-25-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 02:01 PM Edit Post
Rumor: Weíre all trolls.

Discuss.

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 3-16-2018 at 04:45 PM Edit Post
Now that we have finished completely bukkake-ing Royberto, here is some actual news:

*New York City's MetLife Stadium will be the site of Wrestlemania 35. All other activities such as the HOF induction will take place at the Barclays Center. The date is April 7, 2019.

[Edited on 3-16-2018 by CCharger]

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10859
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 06:14 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by roybertoWell, at least you finally admitted you are a troll. That's a big first step in growing up. Now if we could just get Count Zero to admit he is a troll. We can save these forums yet.

royberto

Posts 1259
Registered 2-27-2014

posted on 3-16-2018 at 06:40 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
I'm no expert on internet etiquette, but suffice to say...when you are newcomer to a forum or message board or comment section, it's probably unwise to call people who have been posting there for YEARS and possibly DECADES "trolls".

Rather, it is probaby be better to be self-reflective and consider the possibility that you are, in fact, the troll.
Except that Paddlefoot outright admitted he was one with his Becky pictures. He has been BLATANTLY trolling. Hell, the post above mine is his latest attempt at it. I call him what he has proven and admitted to be.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10859
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 3-16-2018 at 06:48 PM Edit Post

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7898
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-16-2018 at 07:08 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
Now that we have finished completely bukkake-ing Royberto, here is some actual news:

*New York City's MetLife Stadium will be the site of Wrestlemania 35. All other activities such as the HOF induction will take place at the Barclays Center. The date is April 7, 2019.

[Edited on 3-16-2018 by CCharger]

Maybe Roman getting booed by the hipster smarks after his 5th straight Mania main event will finally convince Vince super face Roman isnít working.

Count Zero
The Great One

Posts 3279
Registered 1-29-2013
Location Canada East

posted on 3-16-2018 at 07:50 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
Maybe Roman getting booed by the hipster smarks after his 5th straight Mania main event will finally convince Vince super face Roman isnít working.
Well, as much as I'd like your version of reality to happen..

dxlevy72
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 77
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 3-16-2018 at 08:10 PM Edit Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, that is you spinning what I said to try to get back at me. Here is the definition:

quote:
a going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people:
If WWE had not changed the name, Snickers would have gone out. They would have departed. They fit the definition of exodus as it doesn't require a large number of people.

Try to do research next time before you accuse one of not knowing a word so it doesn''t blow up in your face.

Oh, poor, poor, poor, schmuck. I'm sorry that you have access to only the shittiest of dictionaries (I'm guessing dictionary.com, right?). Maybe next time you should broaden your search, maybe pick up an actual quality dictionary, do some reading, discover something about the origins of the term and the history of its use, etc.

It's a minor point, yes, but so very symptomatic of the kind of stink you bring to these boards. I spun nothing, you asshat. Just own up to your mistake, and maybe you'll start to earn some respect.

royberto

Posts 1259
Registered 2-27-2014

posted on 3-16-2018 at 09:26 PM Edit Post
quote:
Oh, poor, poor, poor, schmuck. I'm sorry that you have access to only the shittiest of dictionaries (I'm guessing dictionary.com, right?). Maybe next time you should broaden your search, maybe pick up an actual quality dictionary, do some reading, discover something about the origins of the term and the history of its use, etc.

It's a minor point, yes, but so very symptomatic of the kind of stink you bring to these boards. I spun nothing, you asshat. Just own up to your mistake, and maybe you'll start to earn some respect.
The old moving of the goal posts tactic. This is when you know the person doing is wrong because it is a deperate attempt to avoid admitting they were wrong. Give you a definition that kills your failed attempt at a gotcha, so now you say it doesn't count. The only one who needs to own up to a mistake is you.

Count Zero
The Great One

Posts 3279
Registered 1-29-2013
Location Canada East

posted on 3-16-2018 at 09:50 PM Edit Post
From the "Nobody saw this coming, not even berto" File:

Home Alone vs Rusev Day?

<<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >>
New Topic New Poll