The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Walking Dead - Season 8
BBMN
HAVES A CROOKED DICK!! !

Posts 2406
Registered 6-27-2007
Location tumblr

Mood: SJW

posted on 11-16-2017 at 12:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
King Ezekiel has been consistently the worst part of the show for me. I have loathed the direction his people have taken the show. I love tigers (and all big ass cats) but fucking hated them having a cgi tiger running around. The whole mood of the show shifted from gritty to cheesy when they added The Kingdom in.

Like this past episode, we have Rick and Daryl in a shootout, and Carol going all Die Hard in the ceiling. Then we have Ezekiel in what appears to be a really well done fan-made cosplay skit for a fantasy spin-off show, Walking Dead with Tigers. The dialogue is so cringey and awful. It's such a huge disconnect to whats happening with Rick, Daryl, and Carol.

And I don't care if Negan Dahmer was a bit forced, I dug his character for simply telling the King how fucking idiotic him and his people really were. And I disliked the use of the tiger, however it was sad to see it die. However it was the figurative death of Ezekiel the King, so I welcome it.

I expect/pray that he comes back as a normal dude, with a shaved head. It fully felt like they were going to kill him off with all the screen time he's gotten lately, but I guess he is dead in a way. I hope he's like, "Yea, just call me Mike.... my name is Mike.... sorry about that majesty shit."

And since it seems we can only have one black man at a time on the show, so I expect Gabriel to die. The real question is, does he have his shitting pants on?

CVD39
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 11-16-2017 at 01:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BBMN
King Ezekiel has been consistently the worst part of the show for me. I have loathed the direction his people have taken the show. I love tigers (and all big ass cats) but fucking hated them having a cgi tiger running around. The whole mood of the show shifted from gritty to cheesy when they added The Kingdom in.

Like this past episode, we have Rick and Daryl in a shootout, and Carol going all Die Hard in the ceiling. Then we have Ezekiel in what appears to be a really well done fan-made cosplay skit for a fantasy spin-off show, Walking Dead with Tigers. The dialogue is so cringey and awful. It's such a huge disconnect to whats happening with Rick, Daryl, and Carol.

And I don't care if Negan Dahmer was a bit forced, I dug his character for simply telling the King how fucking idiotic him and his people really were. And I disliked the use of the tiger, however it was sad to see it die. However it was the figurative death of Ezekiel the King, so I welcome it.

I expect/pray that he comes back as a normal dude, with a shaved head. It fully felt like they were going to kill him off with all the screen time he's gotten lately, but I guess he is dead in a way. I hope he's like, "Yea, just call me Mike.... my name is Mike.... sorry about that majesty shit."

And since it seems we can only have one black man at a time on the show, so I expect Gabriel to die. The real question is, does he have his shitting pants on?

I pretty much agree with all of this.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 8045
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Stupid Idiot Section

Mood: ChinceMcMahon

posted on 11-20-2017 at 08:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Lesbian Haircut would be a great name for a punk band.

Sigh. They are just so hip and with it.

[Edited on 11/20/2017 by Paddlefoot]

You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top