The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Are the Rumor Crap threads low key killing the bOOard?
CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1806
Registered 7-20-2011

Mood: PrestonC76

posted on 8-4-2017 at 09:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Are the Rumor Crap threads low key killing the bOOard?

Just an honest question.

I've been a longtime follower of Online Onslaught. Since back when WCW was a thing and WrestleLine was but a hopeful glimmer in the future. I've lurked for a long time here is what I'm saying. Beyond my branded sign up date. Been around at least as long as PrestonC76.

My one big problem, since it's become sort of a defacto institute on the bOOards is the Rumor Crap thread(s). I know everyone seems to love it as a catchall discussion thread for all the wild and wacky things going on in this weird pretend sport that we follow, but over time it's honestly impacted my enjoyment of visiting every day as I have for oh so many years.

I get the idea behind it. Hell, I remember the idea being explicitly stated in it's first iteration by...oooh, I wanna say CCharger? What better than to have a one stop shop for all the brigga brag and flip florp going on in the industry? "Cool" I thought. But gradually as time went on I've grown to dread clicking on that thread.

We've got a pretty fun--if maybe a little bit too inclusive--little group here. My favorite gathering of sports entertainment lovin' misanthropes in all my time mucking around the IWC over 21 years. But part of what I love about us as a collective (our innate ability to turn even the most benign thread into a David Lynch fever dream while STILL being able to have some pretty decent discussions about our stupid shared passion) has become simply too much to bear when it's jam-packed into one singular thread.

Recently I've been wavering away from the product, but instead of being able to regularly check in on the bOOards to stay tangentially abreast of what's going on as I've done in the past in fits of apathy towards the product; I find myself checking in less and less because the main glut of interaction and discussion is going on under a thread where 8 conversations are going on at once.

I love you guys, I really do. But I just can't cut through all of the noise sometimes. I've noticed a significant drop off over the past 2 or 3 years of once regular users who seem to have disappeared. I can't help but wonder if it's partially to do with the slog you have to wade through to even TRY to contribute something to these threads.

I've seen an uptick as of late of standalone threads, which makes me happy and I can't help but wonder if that's because others feel the same way that I do (they're so much easier to read!) I'm curious to know if anyone feels the way I do and if they'd maybe like to see a return to individual threads for topics both big and inconsequential?

Orrrr maybe I'm just being an overthinky libtard asshole.

OOMike
The Great One

Posts 3712
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH

Mood: same ol same ol

posted on 8-4-2017 at 11:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I agree. I used to pop in there to see any interesting news, but it got to the point that I have to go back one or two pages to see where I left off and then filter through everything to try and follow the conversation. Now I hardly bother anymore.

2017 where Nazis are defended and being against Fascism is a bad thing.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic – Tryon Edwards

Never let the facts interfere with a good rant.

The only OO columnist that has never written a column.

williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 7935
Registered 1-11-2004
Location Hippieville

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 8-4-2017 at 04:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
#boycottrumorz #standalonethreadsmatter #bringbackourOO

There. All fixed.

Don't Mess With Texas

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 8043
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Stupid Idiot Section

Mood: ChinceMcMahon

posted on 8-4-2017 at 06:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Mabey. The only alternative is a thread for every piddly little item of wrasslin' newz that happens, most of which will get only five to ten replies. Or it gets zero replies if it's about some esoteric indy thing that only the person posting it knows or cares about. When you have multiple threads like that with little interaction or traffic to them to me it just screams out "this place is dead/dying" IMO.

You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 10145
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: #BROKEN

posted on 8-4-2017 at 07:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There's been several cases of rumor thread replies that should've been their own threads. Some should've been their own from the beginning; some only became good enough to stand on their own after having been posted. It's hard to know sometimes. Enzo having backstage heat doesn't seem compelling enough for its own thread, so it gets posted in the rumor thread, but then four pages later it's still the main topic. That's understandable. Paige's escapades eventually got their own thread, but people are still posting about it in the rumor thread. That's less understandable.

The Broken Matt vs. Anthem Impact saga should probably have its own thread by now. Cena's next return date should not. Brock heading back to UFC and the Jon Jones feud should probably have its own thread. PPV betting odds should not. It's all about discretion, really.

The rumor thread's problems have been talked about for a long time, and in the end it always boils down to "what can you do?"

EDIT: I want to address this:
quote:
Originally posted by CM Crunk
I've noticed a significant drop off over the past 2 or 3 years of once regular users who seem to have disappeared. I can't help but wonder if it's partially to do with the slog you have to wade through to even TRY to contribute something to these threads.

Without calling anybody out, because everybody currently posting does contribute to the discussion in one way or another, I know for a fact that the derailment and general spam within threads has driven at least a few names away from here. People come here for wrestling discussion and are instead greeted with NSFW images and public one-on-one conversations that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread they're housed in. A little fun and shenanigans here and there is all well and good, but when the dial is turned up to 11, anything can become a little too much. But that reaches back to the same thing: discretion.

[Edited on 8-4-2017 by Matte]

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy

janerd75
The Immortal One

Posts 4326
Registered 1-28-2013

Mood: Self-Groper

posted on 8-4-2017 at 10:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
While I certainly am guilty as charged with a lot of horseshittery that goes on, I think the amount of over-saturation of the product also makes it difficult to keep one thread completely pure when we're bombarded with WWE minutiae that almost is impossible make thread specific sometimes. Not excusing the former case of sometimes exhausting tomfoolery, but the game has also changed for how points are made and info is spread these days. Like instead of explaining maneuvers it's sometimes it's easier (and frequently lazier, tbh) to just post a video or gif of what happened and then go from there. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Regardless, mabey we can all try this on for size to take some of the pressure off the rest of the threads (especially rumors) from getting too scummed up with nonsensery?

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32165&page=1#pid537805

Also, not trying to pick or pester, but perhaps a State of The UniOOn address from The Captain would be nice to see what's what in his wOOrld. Yes, 99% of the time he's initiating the RAM and SD threads and given previously mentioned over-saturation of the product it's really not necessary to Front Page Update it anymore, but I do miss The Rick's specific voice and commentary on all things wrasslin' and then some that came more frequently in Ye OOlden Days. Not at all a complaint, I just miss Rick's . I'll admit it, I'm a total Rickhead.

Originally posted by DKBroiler
She looks so different when not in character as a jizz dartboard. What an amazing performer on so many levels.
Side note, anyone else think her finisher should be known as Paige’s Stuck Together?

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 8043
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 8-4-2017 at 10:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If Rick can do one thing it should be to change the sticky system. Hard to notice some of the new threads sometimes if they're automatically being buried under the "stickied" RAW/SD/PPV/Rumour/Forum Rules threads all the time instead of being placed at the top of the board when they're generated.

You know, everyone says it's not supposed to make sense, like that's the whole point, dude. And I'm just saying, you know, that's like an excuse for lazy storytelling. Just don't sell me shite and tell me it's gold, all right? I might be stoned, but I'm not high. You know what I mean?
- Cassidy from Preacher, commenting on The Big Lebowski and/or professional wrestling

CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1806
Registered 7-20-2011

posted on 8-5-2017 at 12:17 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm glad a discussion has picked up over this, I honestly wasn't sure if anybody gave a shit or not. I just want to reiterate that my problem isn't with any puritanical views preventing me from removing some sort of sanctimonious stick from my ass to enjoy some of the more bizarre aspects of the culture here on the bOOard. Far from it. Batshit insanity is part of our shared DNA.

What it feels like to me is that the main bOOard is becoming more and more impenetrable. I think the problem with the stickies occupying such primo real estate (insert Puerto Rico joke here) is that it kind of gives off the vibe, to me at least, that things are more or less set on autopilot. I understand the Raw, Smackdown and the more or less bi-weekly PPV threads, but shows that have less activity in their threads like NXT and Lucha Underground might be more well suited to maintain their "catch all" status but go unstickied so as to free up space. Perhaps even the "main" shows should have their sticky undone by, say, Thursday of every week. That way you'd have a couple days, sometimes even the whole weekend on the rare PPV-less ones, where we can open up the floor.

Pad had a great point about certain stand alone threads not getting traction, and (my interpretation) how those topics might benefit from being under the Rumor Crap umbrella. Speaking for myself, I'd be more inclined to chime in on smaller, or more esoteric threads if I knew I didn't have 2-3 pages of Rumor Crap to wade through and make sense of. I think if we were to abolish Rumor Crap, we'd suddenly find ourselves with a better ability to harness our attention spans.

One thing that I am curious about, and this really doesn't pertain to the Rumor Crap narrative but more the bOOard as a whole is if there is ANY chance we might be able to get an update to the BBCode build? I don't know what that would entail, but if it has anything to do with it costing anything or whatever makes it a no-go feel free to tell me to fuck off about it. It's not a big deal, but I do think we could probably make good use of more modern-ish code tricks like Spoiler and NSFW tags/blur filters to cut down on any potential embarrassment for anyone checking in while at work.

One last thing, for now at least, would it be possible to set up a poll to find out what the general consensus is on the issue? I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, or if perhaps the feature is locked for this section of the bOOard, otherwise I'd have added one myself.

[Edited on 8/5/2017 by CM Crunk]

#MOOGA

CCharger
The Great One

Posts 3758
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Covfefe

posted on 8-7-2017 at 02:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I get why there's concern over the Rumor Crap thread.

But there's two ways to look at it. You can say at it dominates too much of the discussion, or you can say it provokes more discussion.

There's obviously an interest in the thread. It's one of, if the THE, most viewed and commented on threads on the bOOards. Do we really want to get rid of it? That's like AMC saying, "Ya know, The Walking Dead gets such high ratings, it's hurting our whole network and our other shows. Let's cancel it."

I also agree that there are discussion in Rumor Crap that should have it's own thread, but who is going to govern that? Also, if you start creating individual threads for every discussion, you know what will happen? You'll have a dozen treads with four or five or six posts and it drives that older posts down the page and into obscurity.

It's six of one, half a dozen of the other.

As far as the defection of older pOOsters...I'd like to see the data. Matte or The Rick could tell us if the number of page views, posts, and newly registered posters is up or down or neutral. If it's down, I think it's dumb to lay that at the feet of one thread.

It's also possible that people are leaving the forums because the main page isn't updated anymore. The only active feature on the website as far as I can tell is the forum itself.

TL;DR
There are lots of reasons the bOOards are in a decline. The Rumor Crap thread does more good than harm. There isn't any good solution otherwise.

"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."

"The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned."
--- Stephen Miller, Trump senior White House advisor, Feb. 12, 2017

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 10145
Registered 12-16-2008

posted on 8-7-2017 at 07:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
One last thing, for now at least, would it be possible to set up a poll to find out what the general consensus is on the issue? I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, or if perhaps the feature is locked for this section of the bOOard, otherwise I'd have added one myself.

There should be a "New Poll" button right next to the "New Topic" button. I'm also not sure if you're missing it or if there's some kind of glitch on your end. If you do post the poll, I'd suggest posting it in the main wrestling sub to get more participation.

CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1806
Registered 7-20-2011

posted on 8-8-2017 at 01:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
(Forgive me, I'm feeling especially long-winded today.)

quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
I get why there's concern over the Rumor Crap thread.

But there's two ways to look at it. You can say at it dominates too much of the discussion, or you can say it provokes more discussion.

There's obviously an interest in the thread. It's one of, if the THE, most viewed and commented on threads on the bOOards. Do we really want to get rid of it? That's like AMC saying, "Ya know, The Walking Dead gets such high ratings, it's hurting our whole network and our other shows. Let's cancel it."

Oh, no doubt there is an interest in the thread. But I think part of that has to do with the fact that it's pretty much the only game in town now for better or worse (or more realistically, somewhere in the middle.) I think a more apt metaphor regarding AMC and TWD would be if they decided "hey, television ratings are down across the board, but TWD is still hot. Let's shoehorn Better Call Saul, Into The Badlands, Preacher, Fear The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Comic Book Men and whatever else we got into that single Sunday night timeslot!"

Or better yet it's like if my Kindle took all of the books I have on it and jumbled them all together paragraph by paragraph. Sure I've got all of my sweet, sweet content in one place, but I'll be damned if I can make sense of it 100% of the time.

It's "one of, if the THE, most viewed and commented on threads on the bOOards" because it's slowly become the default setting for discussions outside of PPV and Raw threads. That's not saying the content therein is either good or bad, but if it's basically the only show in town, it's basically the only show in town.

quote:
I also agree that there are discussion in Rumor Crap that should have it's own thread, but who is going to govern that? Also, if you start creating individual threads for every discussion, you know what will happen? You'll have a dozen treads with four or five or six posts and it drives that older posts down the page and into obscurity.

It's come up earlier, and I don't see why this is a talking point. I thought creating individual threads of discussion was, y'know, kind of the WHOLE POINT of message boards? People post topics, other people respond or don't respond! Topics worthy of discussion thrive! Those that aren't perish! That's the way things have been since time immemorial, or whenever it was Al Gore invented usenet groups.

I think a healthy bOOard is one based on a meritocracy of the content being discussed. Hypothetically an "Enzo Amore: Not Surprisingly, A Massive Tool" is a 3, 4, 5, 12 page discussion of ongoing discussion delving into preconceived notions about the guy, continuing bits of news covering his further ostracizing by the locker room. A "Magnus slams GFW after bogus contract offer" gets MAYBE a page. Could be more depending on the discussion therein. It could easily turn into a new edition of LOLTNA and break 8 pages.

This is all conjecture, as I'm talking about imaginary topics. But I think you might see where I'm going here.

I'm fine with umbrella topics, the repeated fantasy booking of Finn Bálor to 205 Live! could be discussed under a "Fixing 205 Live!" or something along those lines. "Jim Cornette Hates Things" comes to mind as one that'd be a surefire hit with an overarching topic that replenishes itself on seemingly thrice-weekly basis.

I'm not afraid of opening up the bOOard and seeing a dozen new topics, with varying levels of participation. At least with that set-up, you can browse the titles and click on the ones that pique your interest. Skip the ones that don't. I appreciate Rumor Crap for what it is, but sometimes my zeal to discuss certain topics is quickly stymied by all the different conversations going on at the same time. It's tough to break through the noise sometimes, and sometimes the topic you want to discuss has been bulldozed by another juicier story.

Unless it's a bandwidth issue, and it has a real world financial impact on Rick, I don't see what the problem is.

quote:
As far as the defection of older pOOsters...I'd like to see the data. Matte or The Rick could tell us if the number of page views, posts, and newly registered posters is up or down or neutral. If it's down, I think it's dumb to lay that at the feet of one thread.

It's also possible that people are leaving the forums because the main page isn't updated anymore. The only active feature on the website as far as I can tell is the forum itself.

Oh totally, I agree. General decline can't be placed on Rumor Crap's shoulders. Folks growing older, starting families, focusing on work and life outside of pro-wrasslin', losing touch with the product, the quality of the product, the main page not being active. All very legitimate reasons for dwindling numbers amongst the OO Faithful. I think a lot of us forget how long OO has been around, and don't take in to consideration the type of competition it's up against with many folks just sticking to Reddit, Twitter, or the cesspools that are the Disqus boards built into many a dirtsheet these days.

While I don't think that Rumor Crap is the DIRECT cause of the sometimes anemic activity around here, I do think that it has contributed at least in a small part to it. While I enjoy the catch-all aspects of it, and at the risk of sounding like a broken record here, it is sometimes just a little too much to deal with sifting through everything that can be going on in it on any given active news day.

I think a great way to put it is this: The stickied threads for your average Raw or PPV tend to get a lot of activity and discussion. I'd guess that that has a lot to do with 90-95% of the contributions being made are by folks watching the shows as they happen, the other 5-10% being preamble, predictions, and post show ruminations. It makes sense given the urgency of a live broadcast and everyone wanting to share in the moment. Of course you'll have several threads of conversation going on at any one time, but it's fine. It's a live show thread, and that's part of the fun.

When you take that type of conversational environment and apply it to a catch-all RUMORS ONLY thread (where I think we can all agree the definition of "rumor" is pretty loose) on a message board-- for a website about pro-wrestling-- for a fandom whose base's primary focus has been on following, disseminating and dissecting RUMORS about the industry, you might see how that could be too much of a good thing.

Getting back to my point about allowing the message board to behave like a message board and allowing varying topics to succeed or fail based on their own merits; I think it would do a lot to improve the general "health" of the board. While it might not bring back everyone who has perhaps moved on over the years (for a myriad reasons) I think we could foster a more user-friendly atmosphere. One that's beneficial for old and new users alike, where we can jump in and out of conversations without fearing of missing out and catching up on novella-length discussions. Where we can discuss topics on an actual message board instead of frequenting what seems more like an ongoing chatroom.

I won't blame Rumor Crap for "ruining" anything. I don't think that things are in shambles around here, either. But part of my enjoyment and loyalty to OO (outside of Rick's brand of commentary, a sentiment of Janerd's from earlier that I echo completely) has always been the discussions that take place here on the bOOards. Honestly it's the only part of the IWC that I willingly participate in because of its thoughtfulness AND its insanity.

I just feel like having most of those discussions take place under one heading is doing more to jumble the points being made, worse I think it's unintentionally promoting apathy towards participating in some of us. And that's a real bummer.

#MOOGA

Count Zero
The Rowdy One

Posts 2503
Registered 1-29-2013
Location Canada East

Mood: Joining NJPW

posted on 8-8-2017 at 08:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think one thing that may be underconsidered (is that even a word?) is ... Hm. I don't want to say "moderation" because that sounds like I want wrist-slaps and spankings for everybody, but... We need the mods to 'curate' the threads, maybe? I get that it can be hard to tell what is/isn't going to turn into its own thread, but ... If something needs to be split off at the time, split it, and if it leads into something else, merge those threads?

Yes, I realize it's easy to stand here and say "hey other people, work harder". I don't know if I'm "mod material" (probably not, in all honesty?), so I'm not going to say "Give me the power and I'll do it". I just think it's a tool that already seems to exist, and could be used a little more?

Also, I support the call for "modernized" bbCode. NSFW/Spoiler tags should be basic-feature-level stuff at a wrestling site in the digital age.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 8043
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 8-8-2017 at 08:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Umm, no, because mods tend to go off the reservation so to speak. You missed the days of old around here when the mods could successfully curate the place of any fun at all. They were needed more in the dial-up days when gif-posting could paralyze the board by hogging all the bandwidth. Now with exponentially more power available compared to, say, 2004 it's no longer a problem. These days IMO no one is acting up enough or being a colossal enough dickbag to warrant having hypersensitive mods around giving folks a bad time just because they feel like it.

bigfatgoalie
The Man

Posts 6620
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 8-9-2017 at 03:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
Umm, no, because mods tend to go off the reservation so to speak. You missed the days of old around here when the mods could successfully curate the place of any fun at all. They were needed more in the dial-up days when gif-posting could paralyze the board by hogging all the bandwidth. Now with exponentially more power available compared to, say, 2004 it's no longer a problem. These days IMO no one is acting up enough or being a colossal enough dickbag to warrant having hypersensitive mods around giving folks a bad time just because they feel like it.

Remember when there was a Saturday drunk thread for people to chit chat and post stuff better left for the u2u function? That was swell. I agree in the modern age gifs and videos and what not are ok. But fuck, I'm the dude who would post in the RAW thread Trish pics (because Trish rules) and even I can't stand the obscure shit people post. Quoting a person's post and adding the emoji adds more to the conversation than a lot of the shit posts folks post these days. Duck I'm shocked we don't get the Steve Rogers reference gif posted every 3 post.

That said...really what is driving the decline here is a meh product, and the longevity of most folks wrestling fandom. The product is neither bad enough or good enough to comment on these days. Most rumours aren't that interesting or new. Vince is crazy. Triple H is an ass. Indy/workrate darling isn't used properly. Fuck...these were talking points around here pre-Cena for a lot of folks. And when it's the same 3-4 folks talking about the same stuff over and over, you reach a point where it's just not fun.

Honestly, you get tired of the same blowjob no matter how much you like getting your dick sucked.

Now get off my lawn and pull up your pants you fucking youths.

williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 7935
Registered 1-11-2004
Location Hippieville

posted on 8-9-2017 at 03:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
Honestly, you get tired of the same blowjob no matter how much you like getting your dick sucked.

But I can take my dentures out and it's a whole new experience!

Don't Mess With Texas

williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 7935
Registered 1-11-2004
Location Hippieville

posted on 8-9-2017 at 03:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
quote:

Don't Mess With Texas

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 8043
Registered 1-19-2008

posted on 8-9-2017 at 04:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can I watch?

CCharger
The Great One

Posts 3758
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 8-9-2017 at 02:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

I think a healthy bOOard is one based on a meritocracy of the content being discussed.

Except for the most meritorious thread on the board because....

"The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned."

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 10145
Registered 12-16-2008

posted on 8-9-2017 at 05:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
At the risk of hurting CCharger's feelings, I could probably do a little slicing and dicing of the rumor thread when it seems necessary without, as Paddlefoot says, curating the place of any fun at all.

CCharger
The Great One

Posts 3758
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 8-9-2017 at 05:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
DON'T TOUCH MY BABY, YOU MONSTER

Actually, I don't have any problems with moving provocative topics to their own threads. My only concern was WHO would make that decision.

If that person is you, then fine. Fine. FINE

Columbo
Showstopper

Posts 982
Registered 11-2-2004
Location @columbo527

Mood: GodDamnWOOO

posted on 8-10-2017 at 12:50 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matte
At the risk of hurting CCharger's feelings, I could probably do a little slicing and dicing of the rumor thread when it seems necessary without, as Paddlefoot says, curating the place of any fun at all.

Who gives a shit if you hurt CCharger's feelings? That's the main problem with the bOOards nowadays we've all gone sawft. Everyone here seems to at least kind of like and respect each other. That's fucking boring. We need an army of condescending pricks like berto we can rally against, after-all every story needs a good villain. In summary: We have collectively turned into an old married couple that's too set in our ways to try new things*.

*except for Janny posting gifs of trannies in a misguided attempt to get in Matte's fanny.

edit: God damnit after all these fucking years i need to find an avatar forget what i said above I hate change and am now depressed.

[Edited on 8-10-2017 by Columbo]

"The North Cafeteria, named after Admiral William North, is located in the western portion of East Hall, gateway to the western half of North Hall, which is named, not after William North, but for its position above the South Wall. It is the most contested and confusing battlefield on Greendale’s campus, next to the English Memorial Spanish Center, named after English Memorial, a Portuguese sailor that discovered Greendale while looking for a fountain that cured syphilis."

janerd75
The Immortal One

Posts 4326
Registered 1-28-2013

Mood: Self-Groper

posted on 8-10-2017 at 03:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pour vous Detective, you New York piece of shit. Birds, stones, bOOardie for Insta-Feud of the Year. Gat, what can't I do*?

*Besides a normal non-drug-addled-person life, born-as-a-female companionship, and rootering Beautiful Young Matte's Exquisite and Well Maintained Alternagina.

Originally posted by DKBroiler
She looks so different when not in character as a jizz dartboard. What an amazing performer on so many levels.
Side note, anyone else think her finisher should be known as Paige’s Stuck Together?

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

CCharger
The Great One

Posts 3758
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 8-10-2017 at 12:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo

Who gives a shit if you hurt CCharger's feelings?

Dad? Is that you?

GodEatGod
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1549
Registered 1-14-2004
Location Monroe, LA

Mood: Weird

posted on 8-10-2017 at 03:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
quote:
Originally posted by Columbo

Who gives a shit if you hurt CCharger's feelings?

Dad? Is that you?

Post of the day, I legitimately laughed out loud.

"It is an impressively arrogant move to conclude that just because you don't like something, it is empirically not good. I don't like Chinese food, but I don't write articles trying to prove it doesn't exist." - Tina Fey

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 10145
Registered 12-16-2008

posted on 8-10-2017 at 10:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Poll posted in the main forum.

You can continue the discussion here or hop over there and add your input.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top