The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: WWE 2K18
Cherokee Jack
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1501
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA

Mood:

posted on 9-6-2017 at 11:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Pretty sure that removing Aries wouldn't be an issue. As I remember it, the only reason Punk still made it onto 2K15 was because Punk vs Cena was a featured part of the Rivalry Showcase mode, and 2K had said that there was no way to remove Punk without completely eliminating the Showcase.

I'm Cherokee Jack!

Flash
The Great One

Posts 3521
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 9-12-2017 at 11:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can add Vince McMahon to the list of newly revealed wrestlers in the game... I'm hoping they use a newer scan for him; as the non-playable in a match manager Vince was newer, but the playable in a match Vince was from like 98 or so.

I wish they'd also do a newer scan for some of the legends when and where possible; like HBK or Hart- have a version in their prime, and another skin for their current salt and pepper years.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 6916
Registered 5-24-2004
Member Is Online

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 9-16-2017 at 04:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
On top of Vince, two more additional characters were added. Albert is now in the game (they figured that if they were going to have his model in for career mode, then why not?). More importantly, Papa Shango is back. Which means that this is an Arn Anderson/Brian Pillman away from being perfect.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top