The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Results/FAQ
the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7519
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 7-30-2017 at 09:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
quote:
Originally posted by the goon
Congrats to Damien for joining Shawn Michaels, Edge and Christian, Bobby Heenan, and Bret Hart vs Steve Austin in the OO Showdown winner's circle!

Why do you hate Trish Stratus?

Ha, I honestly have zero recollection of the women's tournament that apparently occurred six years ago. Plus I was only going by the winners of Matte's more recent "Ultimate Showdowns" that have their own dedicated forums, hence why I didn't list Trish.

Nash is only a few inches bigger than JBL and depending on how stiff he gets Punk should be able to take it. -JB King, meant in a totally non-sexual way

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11518
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: Tight

posted on 7-30-2017 at 10:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Ha, I honestly have zero recollection of the women's tournament that apparently occurred six years ago. Plus I was only going by the winners of Matte's more recent "Ultimate Showdowns" that have their own dedicated forums, hence why I didn't list Trish.

Dedicated Diva Showdown subforum.

And for what it's worth, you voted for Trish.

quote:
And no shocker, but I voted for Trish. If we're going big picture here, I think it's a pretty short list of women who could be considered the "Ultimate Diva," so Trish gets the vote.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

The Finale: 3-D vs. Doomsday Device

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7519
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 7-30-2017 at 10:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matte

Ah, it was tucked away in the Divas forum. I blame you for being sexist and keeping it separated from the other Ultimate Showdowns in the Retro forum. Shame on you, Matte. Shame on you.

quote:
And for what it's worth, you voted for Trish.

Hmm, and so I did. Though I barely remember what I posted yesterday, so anything from six years ago is a total no-go when it comes to my booze-addled memory.

EDIT: I officially amend my previous post and now include Trish Stratus in the OOfficial OO Ultimate Showdown winner's circle.

[Edited on 7-30-2017 by the goon]

Count Zero
The Great One

Posts 3235
Registered 1-29-2013
Location Canada East

Mood: Can't Even

posted on 8-9-2017 at 06:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:

Ah, it was tucked away in the Divas forum. I blame you for being sexist and keeping it separated from the other Ultimate Showdowns in the Retro forum. Shame on you, Matte. Shame on you.
Haven't you seen the picture in this thread?? There is no tucking involved. Not with the divas around here.

"At this point Brock is so bulletproof, they could fucking crucify him and he would kick out before the third day." -- ulsterphil

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top