The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Netflix "hidden" Gems
Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 7-28-2016 at 05:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Netflix "hidden" Gems

Maybe a running thread of any shows or movies that show up on Netflix that don't quite get the same level of attention as a Daredevil, or House of Cards...

*The Fall
A BBC show starring Gillian Anderson... I'm only two episodes in and it's been just excellent thus far. They do a nice job of setting up a contrast between Anderson outsider supervising detective and Jamie Doran (?) serial killer both visually and story wise... Anderson is cold, but focused, while Doran is a family man but unfocused, the POV's switching back and forth play out really well... well, thus far as I said I'm only 2 episodes in. They also do a nice job with setting up some background "colour" for the story; local politics, inter personal relationships, and good old fashion drama.

So far it's a show that seems to be okay with taking it's time... it's being set up as a long story arc, so I'm doubtful it will turn into a murder a week just to jazz things up type show, which is great... the murder that has framed the first couple episodes are slow, deliberate, which gives them a bit more of a weight to them... I was genuinely disturbed and uncomfortable.

He's hoping things keep going well with the show... worth checking out.

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 692
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 7-28-2016 at 09:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I watched the first episode of this and it creeped me out. Meant to go back to it but I just never did. I'll add it to the list!

There's another series on Netflix (unless they took it out recently) called Jack Taylor about a hard livin' PI (is there any other kind?) in gritty Galway, Ireland.. He has problems with the bottle and with the Church. He begrudgingly gets an in-over-his-head kid to help him out against his better judgment. I'm probably making it sound corny but I dig it.

Btw, Jack Taylor is played by Iain Glenn, Jorah Mormont himself. Love that guy.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12618
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 7-28-2016 at 10:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Did people here talk about Master of None? That was a wonderful show.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 7-28-2016 at 10:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I was just about to ago and add Jack Taylor to my watch list, when low and behold it was already on there.... must have caught my eye in the past.

*Cuckoo
A BBC show featuring Andy Samberg just before he went off and started doing Brooklyn 99. Samberg is definitely the focus to start things off, but it's the appearances may be deceiving straight laced father of the bride Ken that really steals the show.

Samberg is a new age, hippy type guy who eloped with lawyer Ken's (the actors name escapes me, but he's gigantic, and hilarious) daughter while she was away on a gap year overseas. The odd couple dealings between the two drives a lot of the comedy, but Ken is pretty insane and prone to problems on his own. Taylor Lautner of Twilight fame steps in during the second season and brings a lot to the show on his own.

*Luther
Idris Elba at his best.... genius police inspector, but maybe more prone to violence and outbursts than the villains he's hunting. I loved the first three series, and they've just added a recent fourth. The BBC does incredible stuff with their troubled character driven crime shows... I think Cracker starring Robbie Coltrane was probably the first show I discovered, and Luther is definitely another strong entry in that pantheon. Elba is brilliant... right down to even how he has his character Walk... just tells you all you need to know about his character without him saying a word.

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 692
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 7-29-2016 at 03:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Luther is brilliant I haven't checked out this last season because my dvr screwed up. As soon as it's on there, I'll get it.

And Sal, I can take Aziz (and Sandberg, for that matter) in small doses. I haven't really thought about watching his show.

[Edited on 7-29-2016 by CVD39]

CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1957
Registered 7-20-2011

Mood: PrestonC76

posted on 7-29-2016 at 06:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
"He Never Died" starring Henry Rollins. I'm not going to spoil anything about the plot since I think walking into it with very little awareness of the plot really helps. I know it did in my case. I caught it during it's very limited theatrical run predominantly because I was promised Henry Rollins being a misanthropic badass, dark humor and wee bit of the ol' superviolence. I was not disappointed.

"Electric Boogaloo" the documentary about Canon films is a no-brainer as well. So much great awful crap was put out by that company.

Oney Lorcan Guy

First 9
The Great One

Posts 3962
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 7-31-2016 at 02:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Bojack Horseman, if you can power through the first episodes is unlike anything else on tv. It's combination of absurdity with depressing topics with an abudance of memorable characters makes it's an incredible show

Again, it's just those first few episodes you have to make it through as they establish the characters and it's setting.

Cherokee Jack
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1937
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA

Mood:

posted on 7-31-2016 at 03:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Loved the first series of Cuckoo, then we watched the first episode of the second series and haven't gone back. Dunno, I read reviews that said Lautner does well in the show, but...meh.

I'll add one: Todd Margaret (formerly "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret"). Another British show, this one created by, written by and starring David Cross. The first two seasons are awesome, and the second season finale (originally intended to be the series finale) is one of my favorite finales ever. I'm still not totally sure how I feel about the third season (released this year, four years after the second), but it's still definitely worth watching.

I'm Cherokee Jack!

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8261
Registered 7-16-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 7-31-2016 at 05:08 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by First 9
Bojack Horseman, if you can power through the first episodes is unlike anything else on tv. It's combination of absurdity with depressing topics with an abudance of memorable characters makes it's an incredible show

Again, it's just those first few episodes you have to make it through as they establish the characters and it's setting.

Cannot agree more with this. In fact, I made a very similar comment about it in the Misc. TV Shows thread a few months ago-- "BoJack Horseman. The first season-- or first half of the first season-- was sort of ehhhh... but after that? Man. Just awesome."

It really is fantastic, and I say this having not yet seen a single minute of the new season. It's pretty much at the top of my to do list as soon as I have some spare time, though.

I'll also agree on The Fall. Been a while since I watched that first season, but I remember enjoying it quite a bit.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

salmonjunkie

Posts 12618
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 8-1-2016 at 06:01 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not Netflix, but HBO. The Night Of has been really interesting these first 4 episodes.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
salmonjunkie

Posts 12618
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 8-1-2016 at 06:04 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CVD39
Luther is brilliant I haven't checked out this last season because my dvr screwed up. As soon as it's on there, I'll get it.

And Sal, I can take Aziz (and Sandberg, for that matter) in small doses. I haven't really thought about watching his show.

[Edited on 7-29-2016 by CVD39]

I think that you don't necessarily have to be a fan of his stand up to enjoy the show. It's very smart and quite funny.

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 8-1-2016 at 06:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just watched a couple of stand up specials on Netflix featuring Jim Jefferies; Bare and Freedumb.

Jefferies is... well, offensive, but hilariously so.

His "rant" about gun control is probably the best summary of the problems facing our (er, well, American) society in terms of the gun debate of all time.

Few other suggestions;

*Hinterland-
The BBC seems to do these cop from the big city goes to the small town to get away, only to find murder shows very well, and Hinterland is another one that does well with this formula.... This time the small town is in Wales, so we get kind of a fresh locale for these crimes. I've only watched the first episode thus far; they seem to favour the almost mini-series format of being feature length episodes. It was a little more slow moving; but it works... not a procedural, more of a drama.

*Broadchurch-
I've only watched the first series of this show, and it stands entirely on it's own... Having not seen the second series I would imagine it would probably deal with the fall out and reactions from the town/various one time suspects we so excellently got to know during the first series. The mystery is really quite well done... it unfolds more like a drama than a whodunit, although the whodunit is very much at the heart of the show. Basically another exploration of the one time big city investigator in a small town; this time a sea side village that suffers the murder of a young boy... plenty of suspects along the way as the town is probably the real story here; from neighbourly bonds fraying, families experiencing pain, a small town thrust into unwanted national attention, and questioning it's identity when the once idyllic fašade falls apart.

David Tennant (formerly Doctor Who) is fantastic here; very muted and in pain in this well acted piece. I didn't watch the American adaptation of this story (Gracepoint) as it seems absolutely a silly to me to remake English shows when the actors are already speaking English... yeah they call their cops DCI instead of Detectives, but credit people with a bit of intelligence. What might appeal to me is that outside of the name change apparently much of Broadchurch's scripts were retained minus some Americanization and a change of the big reveal at the end, so it might be interesting to see things interpreted in a different way while still being done by the same creators (Tennant actually stars in both).... kind of an exploration of the choices they creatively make... I remember watching both versions of Hitchcock's "the man who knew too much" several years ago... the original British one has the more menacing villain, whereas his American version is more enjoyable with Jimmy Stewart and the beautiful Grace Kelly.

*Wallander-
I haven't actually watched this one yet- again a series of mini-movies this time featuring Kenneth Branagh as a Swedish police detective... I really enjoy Branagh's work, and this one has gone for 3 series and seemed to get good reviews, so I'll be making time for it shortly.

As for Cuckoo- Lautner is entertaining, and credit where it is due he has more chops than his pretty boy features would suggest... In saying this, once Samberg was out of the way (well that's not true, even before Samberg departed) Greg Davies (Ken) stole the show. Ken tries to be buttoned down, but is clearly the biggest man-child out there with his various quirks and mishaps... So I'd watch the show for him, or his insane neighbour/best friend in lieu of seeing it a Lautner/Samberg show to tolerate.

Oh... last one;

*Ripper Street-
Man I love me these English shows... Set in Whitechapel at the turn of the century right after the Jack the Ripper slayings the show deals with a lot of history, and social commentary for the age as the background to various crimes; most often murder while the specter of Jack the Ripper freshly hangs over the regions. White Chapel is the rougher part of London, and it shows; with class conflicts often being at the heart of some stories. Game of Thrones's Braun (Jerome Flynn) co-stars, and it's nice to see him in a different light.

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 692
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 8-2-2016 at 11:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Lot of good stuff in here. Like someone said, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret was fantastic for the first two seasons with a great finale. Still haven't finished the third season, though. It was just........bad.

Broadchurch has an amazing first season. The second season? Not as much. Still a great series. And I'll have to check out Hinterland. Wales was one of the drabbest yet prettiest places I've ever been to.

I guess I need to power through those first few episodes of Bojack. I think I watched the first two......

Love some standup and Jim Jeffries is great. Bill Burr is one of my favorites and he has his own cartoon about growing up in the 70's allied F is For Family. Well done. Another comic that has a killer standup special is Doug Stanhope. I forgot what it's called but my oh my. John Mulany has two great ones and I like (Crazy Schmidt himself) Eddie Pepitone's special, too. And of course Jim Gaffigan. Hannibal Burress has a few on there and they're just not that good. I really like him but I just didn't like his specials. And the special where Burress goes to the yearly Scottish Comedy festival has some bright spots but he also gets heckled to the point of walking off stage. It was embarrassing to watch.

I liked Ripper Street but not enough to keep watching it. Guess how's my chance. One other show that I'd love to see again (and maybe it's on here somewhere) is Whitechapel. It's a contemporary cop show set in, duh, the Whitechapel area of London and it revolves around a new and young by the book OCD captain that is dealing with copycat murders in the area. The first one is a Jack the Ripper story and it's great. Phil Davis (the cabbie from the first Sherlock episode) and Rupert Penry-Jones (from the remake of one of my favorite Hitchcockian thrillers The 39 Steps (hence the 39 in my screen name). The remake omits one of my favorite plot devices in any movie, though so I was pretty disappointed.

Wallander is pretty great; I caught it when it was in Masterpiece Mystery (love Masterpiece Mystery). Only one thing I thought was corny in that series and that's when (mild spoiler below)

Some guy pulls a gun on him at some point and he shoots the guy dead. And he goes off the rails with guilt and "I HAD NO RIGHT!" and stuff. It just felt over the top like it was just to send an anti-violence message or something. It wasn't a huge plot point but he seems to go overboard. Then again, I've never shot and killed anyone, in self defense or not.

I just got a Hulu account and there's a few things I love in there (Community and the Kroll Show but if I had to choose, Netflix is still way ahead. Any Hulu suggestions?

[Edited on 8-2-2016 by CVD39]

salmonjunkie

Posts 12618
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 8-2-2016 at 05:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Kroll Show is pretty awesome. Hulu has a lot of good Comedy Central and Cartoon Network series. I really dig Broad City and Drunk History. Also, I know it's been out for 7 or 8 seasons, but in about two months ago, I finally gave Adventure Time a chance. That show is way better than I expected it to be. It really is a kid's show, but it's got a lot of layers and smart young adult humor.

And for the love of god, if you haven't watched it yet, RICK AND MORTY!

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 692
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 8-3-2016 at 03:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I really dig Broad City as well. Drunk History though, is really not my thing.

I'll check out Rick and Morty. Seeing it's a Dan Harmon creation, I'm in.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7335
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 8-26-2016 at 10:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CM Crunk
"He Never Died" starring Henry Rollins. I'm not going to spoil anything about the plot since I think walking into it with very little awareness of the plot really helps. I know it did in my case. I caught it during it's very limited theatrical run predominantly because I was promised Henry Rollins being a misanthropic badass, dark humor and wee bit of the ol' superviolence. I was not disappointed.

I'll co-sign to He Never Died and also throw in The Last Heist. It's another Rollins masterpiece in which a group of professional bank robbers hit a depository that's going out of business where, among the hostages taken, is a serial killer with a thing for eyes (played by Rollins). It'd be "by the numbers" if anyone other than Rollins was the serial killer, but he adds a vibe that isn't given off by any other member of the cast.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1957
Registered 7-20-2011

Mood: PrestonC76

posted on 8-27-2016 at 06:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
ALL HAIL ROLLINS. ROLLINS IS LIFE. sitdownseth.

If you're in the mood for a laugh and have a thing for comedy that's on the dryer, maybe even a little bit quirkier side, I can't recommend enough Documentary NOW! starring Bill Hader and Fred Armisen. The premise is simple: The show is set up as a long running, prestigious documentary series (with every episode introduced by Helen f'n Mirren) and each episode is a stylistic parody of famous or influential docs. Nanook of The North, Sandy Passages, The Thin Blue Line, VICE, The History of The Eagles... It's fucking hilarious, and I can't wait for season 2 51 to hit IFC.

[Edited on 8/27/2016 by CM Crunk]

Oney Lorcan Guy

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 9-21-2016 at 12:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just started watching Narcos and it's pretty gosh darned good!

In a nutshell it's the rise and fall of Pablo "worlds biggest coke kingpin" Escobar throughout the late 70's and through into the 80's. It also tell the story of two DEA agents driven to take him down increasingly by any means necessary. Bit of a dichotomy in that you have two entities on a collision course, who want in some ways the same thing... well, maybe... I'm only about 4-5 episodes into the first season.

From what I can gather it's a bit more inspired by a true story, with some time and character compression happening, as opposed to a straight up docu-drama; but it's actually filmed in Colombia where it takes place,and makes use of a largely Hispanic cast of actors with the exception of the odd American character, so it has a fairly authentic feel to it.

I'll say this... it's not a bad thing by any stretch, but if you don't speak Spanish, or love subtitled movies then it might not be for you as probably 70% of the show is in Spanish.

Worth checking out!

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-22-2016 at 12:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If any of you guys dig documentaries, I highly recommend "Alive Inside". I've watched it twice now and it's great. It's basically an exploration of why elderly people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's react so strongly and positively to music from their youth when played to them (the documentary explains that the working theory has to do with the part of our brains that analyzes and processes music is the last part affected by these diseases). Anyway, it's a wonderful little film and though the premise sounds a little sad, it's actually rather uplifting.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

janerd75
The Man

Posts 5933
Registered 1-28-2013
Location THE WORST IN THE WOOOOORLD

Mood: Climate Taint

posted on 9-22-2016 at 02:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nice mention on the "Alive Inside" CiG. I'll have to check that out with the old man. He's a later stage Parkinsonian and hardcore dementia is right around the corner so that may make for a decent father/son bonding watch were we can get on the same page now with what stuff he likes to listen to so when the time comes I can try to reach him with some Johnny Cash and George Jones and I can get him to not shit himself imagineering he's on the terlet when he's still in bed.

And speaking of the old man, he was a marine engine mechanic in South Florida from the early 60's through the early 2000's. The height of his business endeavors, if you know anything aboot high performance race boats in SoFla and their usage as narcotics transportation, was in the 80's during our glorious cocaine building boom down here. My beloved father Mr. Outer Spaceman, being a simple shitkicking farmboy from Wisconsin, was too good and pure to be on the dole or in anyone's pockets or engage in any illegal shenanigans back then that would have enabled me to be the spoiled brat richkid 80's villain I was meant to be, was pretty much the only one of his peers that wasn't touched by the demands of Bolivian Marching Powder or murdered because of it like one of his business partners... http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1992-05-10/news/9202070500_1_scott-adams-detective-smith-pickup-truck

The reason I mention this is because Flash brought up Narcos before I ever got around to mentioning it for this thread. In conjunction with my dad's adventures one of my best friends is Colombian. Our circle of friends used to harass him all the time and accuse his parents of being narcotrafficantes back in the day not only because of their heritage but because we were massive dickheads. Ah, friendship. I hope when his folks 'return the favor' because we were so close to being right without realizing it they at least put two in the back of my head without me knowing it. Hey, we're familia, it's the least they could do.

Regardless, Narcos gets many, many, many buenos y accolades from me and my Colombian pal for accuracy and overall treatment of the subject matter. Also, especially in the first season, there is tons of mocha-skinned Colombian girl-fucking y nudity, which is worth the price of admission alone. Highly recommended!

Janny 11:19 says I JUST ATE YOUR ASS

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 10-15-2016 at 04:39 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So having done my annual binge watch of Coupling, I was looking for a new UK comedy to tickle my funny spot and I'm freakin' loving The IT Crowd... I don't even know how to describe it, other than brilliant.

"Oh my tits are hot."

Not on Netflix, but it looks like many of the people involved in this were also involved with The Mighty Boosh; who had a sketch called "Old Greg" that still cracks me up with how bizarre it is... "My downstairs mix up"...

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 6-7-2017 at 06:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've been watching Longmire on Netflix lately and am really digging it; if it weren't for the use of cars and occasionally cell phones the show could just as easily be set in the old west. I think a lot of that comes from the absolutely stunning Wyoming landscape which gives you just about every imaginable locale and weather you could want; and the shows producers make sure to get every bit of production value the land offers.

The old west vibe is definitely helped by the lead character Sheriff Longmire; a bit of a throwback lawman... not so much in the same vein as Marshall Raylan Givens (Justified) rack up the body count; but very principled and while not opposed to violence (on the contrary, a few episodes make it very clear Longmire can take care of himself), he has an easy going quiet way about him in his approach to the rule of the law. The first episode see's Longmire coming out of a long grieving stretch as he lost his wife about a year or so prior to the start of the show; which kind of sets the stage for at least the first season as one of his deputies decides to run against Longmire for the Sheriff's job as the boss has been delegating more and more; There's also a few scenes which suggest that as Longmire has been off his game the county he patrol has started to slip further into crime.

The show maybe suffers a bit from the need to make each episode a new story; which means that their small town/county probably suffers from far more crime, and murder a week than what reality would probably be; but they do kind of address that with a few comments here and there... like what's happening to my county? There's also some developing stories which might account for the increased crime/murders- the politics and conflict with the neighbouring Indian Reservation, and each episode generally has a small flashback forming part of a larger backstory for Longmire... something left him cut up pretty bad, and some kind of confrontation took place.

Part western, part character piece, and part crime procedural/mystery the show really works- it started out on A&E and got cancelled, only to be rescued by Netflix who gave them an extra year or two, with the sixth and final season due out shortly.

SpiNNeR72
Showstopper

Posts 984
Registered 10-21-2006
Location Shetland

Mood: Amused!

posted on 7-8-2017 at 01:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flash
So having done my annual binge watch of Coupling, I was looking for a new UK comedy to tickle my funny spot and I'm freakin' loving The IT Crowd... I don't even know how to describe it, other than brilliant.

"Oh my tits are hot."

Not on Netflix, but it looks like many of the people involved in this were also involved with The Mighty Boosh; who had a sketch called "Old Greg" that still cracks me up with how bizarre it is... "My downstairs mix up"...

IT Crowd was great, its written by Graham Linehan who wrote Father Ted, and stars quite a few actors who regularly appear in Charlie Brookers shows (probably best known in the US as the writer of the Black Mirror series)

If you like that kind of comedy, check out Toast of London ;-)

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4552
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 7-8-2017 at 04:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for the recommendation Spinner- I'd heard of Father Ted before, but didn't realize the connection between the shows. I'll have to check out your recommendations. I loved Matt Berry in IT, so Toast of London is something I'm looking forward to.

I'm working my way through Luther again as I got distracted before I got through season 3, and they've now since added season 4. They've also just now announced season 5 is coming in 2018. Just as an aside for anyone who digs Luther, Neil Cross (who's written all episodes) wrote a Luther book set before season 1 that I'm about a quarter way through and am loving it- very very dark, but if you like the show I think you'd dig the book as well.

I've also still got the last two seasons of Capaldi Doctor Who to binge though.

I'm going to have to see if I can find the old Cracker series as well one of these days...

Man I love British TV!

[Edited on 7-8-2017 by Flash]

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10543
Registered 1-19-2008
Location Mordor of the soul

Mood: ShitBird McShitHeel

posted on 7-8-2017 at 09:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It they have it I recommend The Fear with Peter Mullan and Jekyll with James Nesbitt. Brit TV at it's darkest and finest.

"Let's go give these Canuckleheads a good ol red-white-and-blue fist-fucking!" - Janerd75

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top