The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: bitchin' about Scott....
Shastar
Showstopper

Posts 870
Registered 1-5-2002
Location VB, VA

Mood: tired

posted on 4-29-2003 at 08:35 AM Edit Post
bitchin' about Scott....

This from his Backlash PPV rant:

"Goldberg tries a spear, but misses and lands on the floor. Yeah, take an indestructible superman character and make him SELL, great plan."

Umm, isn't this the guy that constantly rags on another 'indestructible' wrestler (The Undertaker, a wrestler who's gimmick is BASED on him not selling) for not selling moves or injuries, and now Goldberg basicly gives him what he wants (actually shows pain after getting posted) and yet he's STILL complaining?

And while we are on the subject of the Undertaker:

'Taker puts on a good match at Wrestlemania, he does bust his ass fighting off both A-Train and Big Show, and Scott gives that match 3/4 of a star. Meanwhile, he's praising Lesnar vs. Angle, a match that was broken up in the middle by a rest hold that lasted longer than the cruiserweight match that started the show, and givng that one 4 1/4 stars. I don't get it. Now, I'm not saying that I would have ranked the Undertaker match higher than Angle/Lesnar, just that Scott really has become far too cynical for his own good (Yeah, big "Fucking duh!" moment there)

Anyway....

Dan

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Shastar 's Aim   Shastar 's ICQ status
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 5-13-2003 at 07:59 AM Edit Post
I'm getting tired of Scott Keith

I think Scott just has a big spur up somewhere, because as much as I think the product is dull right now, I am not opposed to it. Maybe the Raw Main Event shouldn't be Nash vs. Triple H, but the crowd was 50/50 on their "caring about" Kevin Nash, but Keith wants to say they were dead silent. I thought Nash vs. Y2J was a great, solid **3/4 match (thanks to Jericho) before the sports entertainment finish.

I thought the OLD did a great job against RVD/Kane, but because Scott didn't like it, and the crowd was not giving 100% attention to the match, it is written off as a dog. I thought the crowd was kind of into it, but (being Philly fans) knew the OLD were jobbing, so they really didn't put much effort into the match. Of course, Scott wants to tell us otherwise.

Raw was good tonight. Not great, but good enough to watch and say, not too bad. I'm tired of going "it sucks, blah . . . blah". I rather try to find good stuff on the shows and enjoy it. Seeing Flair win was cool, but seeing Triple H take all the glory afterwards was not.

I guess Keith would be out of a job if he just stopped watching.

Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-13-2003 at 09:08 PM Edit Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh My God!! You called the LOD the OLD, cuz, like, they're old and the letters are the same. Oh man!! That is soooooooooooo clever. Almost as clever as The Lame and The Big Slow.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

posted on 5-14-2003 at 12:36 AM Edit Post
The Lame and Big Slow are very lame, but I don't think signs of those two have ever been seen in areas at massive force, like the OLD was in 1998.
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 5-14-2003 at 08:58 PM Edit Post
The 1999 IWC called... they want their oh-so-clever acronym juxtaposition back...

Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

posted on 5-19-2003 at 09:45 PM Edit Post
His Judgement Day Report

I read through (very quickly) Scott's report on Judgement Day, and while I hated the show, maybe as much as I did, I thought he went a little too far with his "Hot Poker" routine.

I also thought, how can he give a DUD to Nash/Triple H and -** to America/Piper? As bad as that match was with America/Piper, I was more bored by Nash/Triple H. Of course, a friend called me up and said "can it get worse than that Piper match?" And I said, just watch . . . he agreed.

New Topic New Poll

go to top