The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Internet Defeats Seth Rollins By Small Package
S Kid J E T S 48
The Immortal One

Posts 4117
Registered 10-12-2007
Location New York

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 07:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Internet Defeats Seth Rollins By Small Package

Happy Valentine's Day!

http://deadspin.com/lets-all-look-at-seth-rollinss-dong-nsfw-1684849435

quote:
' Let's All Look At Seth Rollins's Dong (NSFW)

Some wacky stuff is going down in the wrestling world tonight, reminding everyone of the number one rule of social media: only bad can come from it.

Things began when a since-deleted nude selfie of Zahra Schreiber—a model/wrestler for NXT, WWE's developmental branch—showed up on WWE star Seth Rollins's Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts:

(The photo was also seen briefly on WWE's website, which automatically grabbed a feed from Rollins's Twitter account.)

Seemingly in retaliation, since-deleted nude selfies of Rollins then appeared on the Twitter account of his fiancée, Leighla Schultz:

Some websites have asserted that Rollins was hacked—though, to be clear, there is no evidence of a hacking other than the general assumption that he isn't dumb enough to post nudes of a woman that isn't his fiancée on his social media accounts—but it seems pretty clear Schultz was not hacked. Here is her response to someone who suggested otherwise on Twitter:

@I_am_blazer I definitely did Hahahaha

— Leighla Schultz (@leighlaschultz) February 10, 2015

There is also this Facebook post, which is (as of now) still up. Check out the comment from Leighla Schultz, in which it sounds like she is mockingly quoting Rollins.

Finally, Wrestling News has another screenshot from Jessica McMahon's Facebook account that has been deleted:

This could be something as simple as it looks—Rollins posted a nude selfie he had of a woman that isn't his fiancée, and his fiancée responded by posting nude pictures of him and making fun of him on Facebook with her friend—or something as complicated as the wildest story you can imagine. It is wrestling, after all.

Alright...so..............what's the conspiracy theory?

[and is Rollins jobbing for the next year, decade, or century?]

ETA: Wanted to change the subject header to "Internet Defeats Seth Rollins By Small Package". It seems the OO Forums have rightfully and correctly not allowed me to edit that in. Doh.

[Edited on 2-10-2015 by S Kid J E T S 48]

[Edited on 2-10-2015 by Matte]

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2534
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 2-10-2015 at 07:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Me and him are equals now
janerd75
The Man

Posts 6344
Registered 1-28-2013
Location A Real Shithole

Mood: Not so long along

posted on 2-10-2015 at 08:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Guess who's losing his MITB briefcase to Randy at Fast Lane??????? Fuck yourself if that happens, Hunter.

I'm not proud of having to find this to protect Seth's push but it's probably fake and probably NSFW anyway. I also could find worse Vince stuff that was actually broadcast on RAW, but, my eyes, the goggles, you get the idea...

"...if you ever want to cash some checks in North America you’re going to have to swallow your pride and do some dumb shit from time to time. You just gotta make it the best dumb shit you can." The DooK of New Jersey

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

CM Crunk
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1957
Registered 7-20-2011

Mood: PrestonC76

posted on 2-10-2015 at 08:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Seriously? The perpetrator/s of this gross invasion of privacy don't even have the decency to hack a Divas phone? Kids these days man.

Even though I imagine he's a luddite, could you imagine if someone got into Punk's phone before he settled down? That'd be like a National Geographic issue dedicated to Diva 'tang.

edited to add the laziest joke possible:

THE CULPRIT!

They must be really high on Solomon Crowe to be pushing him like this. Talk about fully embracing the "Reality Era" moniker. Amirite??

[Edited on 2/10/2015 by CM Crunk]

TomS
Showstopper

Posts 784
Registered 7-7-2006

Mood: Moody

posted on 2-10-2015 at 12:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not sure I'm keen on Seth being the one who has to apologise to be honest. Assuming we take his "it wasn't me, honest" at face value it's the equivalent of apologising for being a victim.
CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 2-10-2015 at 02:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Seems pretty clear what happened here.

Fiancee found nudie pics of another girl on his phone and tweeted them out on his acccounts from his phone to embarrass her and him. Then tweeted out pics of him from her phone that she had to embarrass him. So, Seth was probably banging this Zahra chick and got caught and put on blast by his girlfriend in a very public way.

[Edited on 2-10-2015 by CCharger]

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4567
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 02:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Its a lot of noise over nothing IMO. At worst its a personal matter that is embarrassing.

As far as the wwe goes, assuming Rollins was cheating it just makes him look like a heel, which is what he is. I mean didn't Mr. Kid friendly Cena post some racy pics a few years back that while maybe not the full Monty, definitely went lower than the waist line.

Of course we all know hhh will need to make an out of context comment about this next Monday.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 02:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So is the wedding off?

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

tat2djunk
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 91
Registered 7-2-2007
Location Monaca, PA

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 02:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I would think it shouldn't end up being an issue. At best they will just try and ignore it. Of course being WWE, we will get a few weeks of obvious jokes at Rollins expense. Perhaps Bryan telling him he has used a small package to get over a few times too. And whatever garbage Cena does about it.
CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 2-10-2015 at 03:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tat2djunk
I would think it shouldn't end up being an issue. At best they will just try and ignore it. Of course being WWE, we will get a few weeks of obvious jokes at Rollins expense. Perhaps Bryan telling him he has used a small package to get over a few times too. And whatever garbage Cena does about it.

No way WWE mentions this at all. You won't see anything on WWE.com about it. You won't have any wrestlers riff on this during promos. You probably won't see any fan signs about it because the WWE will confiscate them. WWE wants this to go away ASAP.

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

G-Spot
"El Diablo"

Posts 751
Registered 8-31-2008
Location J-Town Pa.

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Guess who's losing his MITB briefcase to Randy at Fast Lane??????? Fuck yourself if that happens, Hunter.

I'm not proud of having to find this to protect Seth's push but it's probably fake and probably NSFW anyway. I also could find worse Vince stuff that was actually broadcast on RAW, but, my eyes, the goggles, you get the idea...

The pic you link to is actually a photoshopped version of this...

Mileage may vary if it is tamer, the same, or worse than the Seth Rollins dic-pics.

"G-Spot rocks the g-spot!!!
**Ghandi (Clone High)**

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12827
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But does his carpet match his drapes?

If so, bleaching down there must HURT!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
PWInsider Elite is reporting that there is no heat on Rollins regarding this issue. WWE officials feel he was hacked (most likely by his own fiancée) and there won't be repercussions because it wasn't his fault. A memo went out requesting that WWE employees not "discuss or make reference to this issue as it may be insensitive to Seth Rollins".

-- The Rick

G-Spot
"El Diablo"

Posts 751
Registered 8-31-2008
Location J-Town Pa.

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The last time I went to RAW was in 2012 when R-Truth had his "little Jimmy" gimmick and I took this sign referencing a friend of mine, that actually got on air a bunch of times. I wonder if for the RAW in Pittsburgh March 9th I could get away with a "Seth Rollins Has A Little Jimmy" sign?

"Jon Remick Has A Little Jimmy!" (Taken from a screen-cap of the episode on YouTube)

**Ghandi (Clone High)**

tat2djunk
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 91
Registered 7-2-2007
Location Monaca, PA

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
quote:
Originally posted by tat2djunk

No way WWE mentions this at all. You won't see anything on WWE.com about it. You won't have any wrestlers riff on this during promos. You probably won't see any fan signs about it because the WWE will confiscate them. WWE wants this to go away ASAP.

Yeah I'm sure it will get ignored as much as possible. I should have said that if they did they stupid joke route it wouldn't surprise me. But I figure they just pretend they don't hear any chants and take signs like you said.

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3095
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

Mood: Stoked

posted on 2-10-2015 at 04:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Should have been Alexa Bliss. That's all.
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12827
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 2-10-2015 at 05:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What would be the chant?

"I SAW YOUR BONER!"

"YOU'RE A PENIS!"

"LITTLE JIMMY!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
G-Spot
"El Diablo"

Posts 751
Registered 8-31-2008
Location J-Town Pa.

Mood:

posted on 2-10-2015 at 05:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The latest on how WWE will handle this is making the rounds...

quote:
"As noted, there was relationship drama on social media last night as nude photos of Seth Rollins and NXT Diva Zahra were posted on Rollins’ social media accounts, apparently by his fiancee.

It appears there will be no heat within WWE on Rollins for the incident. WWE officials believe that Rollins’ social media accounts were “obviously” hacked. WWE officials felt that because the photo was re-posted several times after he initially deleted it, that he wasn’t the culprit.

WWE issued a memo to the roster after last night’s RAW and requested that they do not discuss or make reference to the situation publicly because doing so would be “insensitive” to Rollins.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/memo-sent-to-talents-regarding-seth-rollins-nude-scandal/

If true, I guess the best way they see is to just pretend it never happened. But I can't see him getting away scot-free, especially since he had another person under contract involved to such a degree.

**Ghandi (Clone High)**

JMD
Showstopper

Posts 633
Registered 6-25-2006

Mood: Hardcore Champion!

posted on 2-10-2015 at 05:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Man, people have really been pussy-footing around this one, but I intend to cut straight to the point. People are interested to know what Seth Rollins' wiener looks like, and I've got the uncensored pic right here.

lz4005
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1702
Registered 11-11-2003

Mood: Oolitic

posted on 2-10-2015 at 05:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
What would be the chant?

"I SAW YOUR BONER!"

"YOU'RE A PENIS!"

"LITTLE JIMMY!"

WE SAW YER PEE NIS!

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

posted on 2-10-2015 at 06:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Shaved
Half-erect
Itty-bitty
Eeny-Weeny
Lopsided
Dick

[Edited on 2-10-2015 by CCharger]

-- The Rick

drmuerto
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1427
Registered 11-17-2005
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood: PhDeceased

posted on 2-10-2015 at 07:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Seth Rollins HAVES A CROOKED DICK!! !
janerd75
The Man

Posts 6344
Registered 1-28-2013
Location A Real Shithole

Mood: Not so long along

posted on 2-10-2015 at 08:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Lots of trainwreck threads so far and it's only the beginning of February. And c'mon Charger, Rollins is a big ripped dude, so that would probably be a massive staff on a normal guy, but I see what you did there.

"...if you ever want to cash some checks in North America you’re going to have to swallow your pride and do some dumb shit from time to time. You just gotta make it the best dumb shit you can." The DooK of New Jersey

Catch-As-Catch-Can: The Non-Specific Wrestling Thread

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7462
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 2-10-2015 at 10:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
More appropriate:

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10974
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 2-10-2015 at 10:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This is the enraged fiancé.

Psycho timber-wolf eyes. Didn't Seth learn anything from True Detective?

Crazy people. Ignore the boobage and just avoid 'em, dawg.

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top