The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Smackdown 3-21 Spoilers
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7462
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 3-19-2014 at 01:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Smackdown 3-21 Spoilers

quote:

* JBL and Michael Cole came out first.

* Kane comes to the ring and talks about what Triple H did to Daniel Bryan on RAW. Kane calls it best for business. Kane says Bryan deserved everything that happened to him and what will happen at WrestleMania. Kane has a letter from Triple H about how everyone, talents and fans, needs to respect The Authority. This gets boos for Kane as he leaves the ring.

* Fernando defeated Fandango when El Torito and Diego distracted Summer Rae, which distracted Fandango.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Damien Sandow.

* The Wyatt Family cut a promo on John Cena on the big screen.

* Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. 3MB vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Cesaro and Jack Swagger in a #1 contender's match is up next. The match ended in a no contest. A huge brawl broke out. Kane ran down and laid out Roman Reigns at ringside. Reigns and Kane fought up the ramp until The New Age Outlaws came out to help beat down Reigns. Kane and The Outlaws ended up beating down The Shield and standing over them.

* Miz TV with Big Show turns into a battle royal with the rest of the participants in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Miz announces he's in the match at WrestleMania. Show ends up getting the win after eliminating Sheamus last.

* Backstage segment with Emma and Santino Marella is next.

* Alberto Del Rio beat Big E in a non-title match.

* The Bella Twins beat Summer Rae and Natalya. AJ Lee was on commentary and Tamina Snuka was at ringside.

* Backstage segment with the heel tag teams from the #1 contender's match. Kane gives title shots to Rybaxel and The Real Americans for helping with The Shield. 3MB are put into the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

* Lana and Alexander Rusev come to the stage for another segment.

* John Cena defeated Luke Harper with the Attitude Adjustment out of nowhere. Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan hit the ring but Cena escaped and taunted them from the stage to end SmackDown.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12840
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 3-19-2014 at 04:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nOOb

* Backstage segment with the heel tag teams from the #1 contender's match. Kane gives title shots to Rybaxel and The Real Americans for helping with The Shield. 3MB are put into the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

I wonder where this leaves the Rhodes Brothers.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
TownOfDalem
Undisputibed Champion

Posts 2810
Registered 10-4-2007
Location Durham, NC

Mood: Waddle

posted on 3-19-2014 at 04:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I assume they go with a fatal four way for the tag titles at wrestlemania.

OO's only mammal penguin

CreativeInternetAliass
The Rowdy One

Posts 2746
Registered 5-26-2010
Location north carolina

Mood: Williamaniac.

posted on 3-19-2014 at 04:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Battle Royal

you're a freak of nature Dougie, laws of nature do not apply to you (BC in chat on 7/02/12 describing why women think i'm sweet)

dev are you going to give me your address or do i have to check the registered sex offender data base (Firewoman trying to set up a three way meet on 03/20/2011)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
salmonjunkie

Posts 12840
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 3-19-2014 at 04:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TownOfDalem
I assume they go with a fatal four way for the tag titles at wrestlemania.

I'm hoping for this over the Battle Royal.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Iron Claw
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 85
Registered 2-24-2003

Mood: giddy

posted on 3-20-2014 at 01:59 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So the New Age Outlaws and Kane will fight the Shield at WrestleMania? I'm ok with that. Their experience is better at this time of year then the Ascension's potential. Let the Ascension be the Shield's antagonist post Mania. I hope the Shield can stick together until next year's WrestleMania.
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7462
Registered 5-24-2004

posted on 3-20-2014 at 03:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, Rybaxel is getting a tag title shot, but they're also both in the Battle Royal. I'm assuming one of two things:

1) The Battle Royal just lost two more guys, because there is no way Ryback is pulling double duty.
2) Rybaxel and the Real Americans will be getting the title shots on a Raw or Smackdown before Wrestlemania, because there is no way Ryback is pulling double duty.

Also, this Battle Royal is confusing me. Say the entrants stand as is and Santino and the Matadores get added in. That's still only 19 (20 if they add Torito). Is there really 10 more guys WWE can throw into this Battle Royal? They barely fill the Rumble every year, and even that requires a few guys doing double duty and a few surprise fill-ins. Maybe they should have refrained from putting a number of entrants to it.

Is this the time where we start talking about how CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Carlito, the WGTT, Sting, and Zombie Owen Hart will be in New Orleans at Wrestlemania?

G. Jonah Jameson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1704
Registered 12-28-2010

Mood:

posted on 3-20-2014 at 12:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm thinking Rybaxel somehow loses its title shot to the Rhodes Brothers before Wrestlemania.

I count 16 official participants in the battle royal, and I don't think WWE will have too much trouble coming up with 14 more. In addition to the aforementioned Santino Marella and Los Matadores, there's also Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Darren Young, the Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Alexander Rusev before you have to start getting into the dregs of the roster, and even then, some of those dregs (Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Brodus Clay) aren't exactly terrible. Maybe throw in a couple of NXT guys and a few surprise entrants, and you're all set, without having to resort to the likes of JTG or Yoshi Tatsu or Ezekiel Jackson.

salmonjunkie

Posts 12840
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 3-20-2014 at 04:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Former ECW Champion, Ezekiel Jackson. Man, that guy has FALLEN.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7462
Registered 5-24-2004

posted on 3-20-2014 at 04:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think enough time has passed since Yoshi or Zeke or JTG has been on TV that they may qualify as "surprise entrants".
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 3-20-2014 at 06:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by salmonjunkie
Former ECW Champion, Ezekiel Jackson. Man, that guy has FALLEN.

Speaking of, Fandango lost to one-half of fucking LOS MATADORES.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 9035
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 3-20-2014 at 06:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah...I thought feuding with Santino was as far as he could fall. I stand corrected. All that's left is for 3MB to become 4MB....

Don't Mess With Texas

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top