The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: WWF titles mean very little, anda shoot on Chyna
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-28-2002 at 10:12 PM Edit Post
WWF titles mean very little, anda shoot on Chyna

In All Do Respect The WWF havent meant crap for quite a long time. Especially the World title. Did Everyone happen to see the whole fucking INVASION skit. Hell Fucking Edge had the US and the IC titles, there was a god damn title change each and every TV show.

Don't get me wrong but I do respect Edge but, no one in the WWF should have to be a duel champion. (With the Exception of the awesome Triple H / Austin Tagteam, IC champ, and World Champion holders)

Although I am a fan a Jericho I was rather pissed off that they felt that it was his time for the world title. If you ver seen Jericho outside of the ring (most likely on his way to his rental after the event) you'd think where's the rest of him? Jericho is way too goofy to maintain a singles world champion rule. They should slap the IC belt on him again for a bit.

Which brings me to another clasic WWF title scene. Does everyone remember when the WWF had the marvelous idea to make Jerich ICchampion, and then made Chyna CO-CHAMPION?WHAT IN THE FLYING PIG SHIT IS A DUEL CHAMPION?
In case anyone of you Chyna supporters want to debate my he/she bashing, Remember Chyna dumped the WWF. To Chyna your support meant nothing because she beleives she is better then the WWF. Chyna was asked if she wanted to stay but she left us.

Personally I wish Chyna all te luck in the world, because every dog food commercial needs a spokes-bitch, and she fills that roll.

Remembering also the way Sable left the WWF? Well think of this as being the same situation.

Chyna was put on the Playboy magazine as a deal. The WWF came to the PLAYBOY mansion with a Steve Austin Edition F-250 full of cash, signed some shit and with a great punch in the groin to all WWF fans and perverts alike an ogre hits it big.

Personally that is why I read HUSTLER Magazine instead.

Well later all take care
Casey

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
beatenlikeagovernmentmule
Fella

Posts 294
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Worcester, MA

Mood: malcontent

posted on 1-29-2002 at 12:02 AM Edit Post
Uh, yeah ok dude.
BigBlue86
Fella

Posts 448
Registered 1-11-2002

posted on 1-29-2002 at 06:43 PM Edit Post
Remember Chyna dumped the WWF

OK, that is your take on the situation and that's fine. I'd be a dope to fight with you over that. But...

Chyna started out as an amazon woman who beat up men. She also went as far as wrestling men on a full time basis.

Eventually, she streamlined her look to appear more femenin. The WWF took advantage of that by working out a deal to have her pose in Playboy magazine. Which, by the way, the WWF made far more money from the deal than Chyna.

But then, none of the "boys" wanted to work with her, and it was pointless to have her wrestle women who CAN NOT WORK WORTH A DAMN!

It was pointless for her to stay with the company. Think about it, from January 1 - May 20th, 2001 she was on TV approx. 12-15 times.

So...Joanie Lauer to a shot and asked for a big payday to stay, the WWF turned her down because in thier minds they felt she wasn't worth the investement.

Please, continue to keep your opinions flowing, but don't be brainwashed by the internet geeks and Dirtsheet writers who all bash Chyna, but have the Playboy issues with her feature.

NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 1-29-2002 at 08:35 PM Edit Post
Chyna was so annoying; thank god she is gone. I really never met anyone who was an actual Chyna fan. Also the Playboy spread she did was just totally wrong to do. I only saw a couple of pictures from her latest shoot and it was horrific. She has no career outside of wrestling because she is still a man-beast no matter how much surgery they do on her.

Without Triple H, she was nothing. Hell she turns men gay too because shes so manly.... she was the last chick that hung out w/ Billy Gunn before his wrist went limp.

Kneecaps
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 87
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 1-30-2002 at 05:54 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by NoneSoVile I only saw a couple of pictures from her latest shoot and it was horrific.

LOL. I loved the way they surrounded her with 5 other women to draw the attention away from her manliness.

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

posted on 1-31-2002 at 12:06 AM Edit Post
Sounds to me as if someone's diapers are on too tight :-/ see alot of the stuff I wrote was true, just because you're mad because Chyna is gone don't come here with that sad attitude, you can still watch Hey Arnold beaten
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
Jimpick
rOOkie

Posts 29
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Wheeling, WV

posted on 1-31-2002 at 05:34 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBlue86
Remember Chyna dumped the WWF

Eventually, she streamlined her look to appear more femenin.

Streamlined? That is a funny way to describe a pair of giant implants.

The China situation was doomed from the start. She was booked as being too powerful for the women's division, but "the boys" didn't want to lose to a woman. How the hell can you have long term success in that situation?

~JimPick

Puritan
And I am AWESOME

Posts 142
Registered 1-18-2002

posted on 2-5-2002 at 03:51 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
In All Do Respect The WWF havent meant crap for quite a long time. Especially the World title. Did Everyone happen to see the whole fucking INVASION skit.

While I agree that all of the other titles changed hands too much during the Invasion, the one title that always has meant something in the WWF was its world title. Even during the Invasion where other belts (especially the IC and US belts) were changing hands almost every week, the WWF world title had stability and meant something -- only four men held the belt during all of 2001. And while other titles were just auxilliary add-ons (remember the Edge/Christian feud that just threw in the IC belt as an almost afterthought), the WWF world title always meant something. Just my two cents...

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 2-7-2002 at 06:13 PM Edit Post
Hey CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss,
I found out what makes you so obnoxious. It's not your asinine opinions . It's your more-annoying-than-DDP's-white-teeth size font!
Love ya,
Eli

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo

New Topic New Poll

go to top