The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: AJ's Tattoo
Dominator
Dominated by my love for Randy Orton

Posts 1686
Registered 7-5-2007
Location Florida

Mood: RKOFree Since 4/9/13

posted on 9-12-2013 at 08:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
AJ's Tattoo

It's not terrible, and is a easily hide-able spot. Coming from the guy who's claiming he'd be proposing to her on sight who also highly dislikes tattoos on women. The prison-style slashmarks were an interesting way to go... wonder if there's any deeper symbolism to that. If not, thank goodness she didn't win the title on New Year's Eve before the millenium turned.

I do NOT love RKO, you sarcastic bastards.
"There are no politics in WWE." - Stephanie McMahon
"BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!" - Me

desjr001
Showstopper

Posts 639
Registered 9-18-2004
Location Tampa Rasslin City USA

Mood: kiss my assable

posted on 9-12-2013 at 08:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What happened on 6/16/13? She won the title.

There is no exception,
that everyone thinks they are the exception.

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 9-12-2013 at 09:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Um. Yeah.
Big Bank Hank
Fella

Posts 343
Registered 1-19-2013

Mood: I paid my taxes

posted on 9-12-2013 at 09:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I HATE HATE HATE tattoos in general and especially on women. Why would such a delicate, succulent, little cactus pear like AJ deface her swan-like neck in such a brutish way? WHY?! I had AJ rated at a solid 8.72 on the wang-plumpening (TM Rick) scale. Sadly, she has dropped to a 7.89.
punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 9-12-2013 at 09:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Man, some of you guys are nuts. Tattooed girls are fucking hot.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

merc
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1514
Registered 2-23-2006
Location New England

Mood: GO PATS!!!

posted on 9-12-2013 at 09:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
Tattooed girls are fucking hot.

This ^^^ works

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12690
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 9-12-2013 at 10:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I like the tat. Original, personal. Very cool.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominator
It's not terrible, and is a easily hide-able spot. Coming from the guy who's claiming he'd be proposing to her on sight who also highly dislikes tattoos on women. The prison-style slashmarks were an interesting way to go... wonder if there's any deeper symbolism to that. If not, thank goodness she didn't win the title on New Year's Eve before the millenium turned.

Especially since she was only 12 years old on 12/31/99.

How many of you felt really old after I said that?

[Edited on 9-12-2013 by salmonjunkie]

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
jmosley
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 77
Registered 1-17-2013

Mood: And the beat goes on

posted on 9-12-2013 at 10:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm also not a fan of tattooed broads. Strike that, I'm not a fan of overly-tattooed, unattractive broads. One like AJ's that you would only discover if her hair was up or otherwise I'm into.

And it's a pretty creative. The chick continues to find ways to make herself hotter that don't involve her going under the knife and I commend her for that.

lz4005
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1700
Registered 11-11-2003

Mood: Oolitic

posted on 9-13-2013 at 02:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bank Hank
Why would such a delicate, succulent, little cactus pear like AJ deface her swan-like neck in such a brutish way? WHY?!

Because the opinions of controlling idiots don't matter to her in particular or women worth boning in general.

OORick
Monkey on a Rock

Posts 4376
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: See You in Hell ;)

posted on 9-13-2013 at 04:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lz4005
quote:
Why would such a delicate, succulent, little cactus pear like AJ deface her swan-like neck in such a brutish way? WHY?!

Because the opinions of controlling idiots don't matter to her in particular or women worth boning in general.

YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT!

Yes, there is such a thing as shitty tattoos, and also so many tattoos that you cross over into the realm of the fetish-y and distracting. Whether it's on a dude or a chick, we are allowed to hold this against their owners.

But yes, there's such a thing as feeling strongly about something to the point that you get it inked onto your body, hopefully in a cool way, and to hell what anyone else thinks about it. It's for you, not for them.

I have spoken. So simmer down and play nice, you two.

Rick

PS: I definitely think AJ picked something of more-than-adequate import to memorialize, and executed it in a way that suits her and is pretty cool.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Katie Vick killer
The Rowdy One

Posts 2275
Registered 8-25-2003
Location w/ Randall

Mood: Chin locked

posted on 9-13-2013 at 04:58 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But it's a shitty title!

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 9-13-2013 at 04:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
Man, some of you guys are nuts. Tattooed girls are fucking hot.

This

Big Bank Hank
Fella

Posts 343
Registered 1-19-2013

Mood: I paid my taxes

posted on 9-13-2013 at 04:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lz4005
quote:

I wouldn't mind if a woman I was boning on a short term basis did not care about my opinion. But if we're making long term boning arrangements, she'd better care.

I'm only 33 but I consider myself cut from an old fashioned cloth, if you wheel. I place a premium on femininity and I don't apologize for it. You know why? Because I'm a fucking man. Yup.

If you live long enough [and I hope you do since I harbor no ill will despite you calling me an idiot simply for expressing my opinion (irony much?)] I guarantee you will eventually look back on your "progressive" attitude and think to yourself, "man, what a fucking pussy I was."

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4675
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please
Member Is Online

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 9-13-2013 at 05:13 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I fail to see what about a tattoo is inherently masculine and causes the women who get them to lose all or some of their femininity.

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10737
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: Blade Jaggart Rulez!

posted on 9-13-2013 at 05:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
The smart investor is putting lots of money into research for new tattoo-removal technology, which will be wildly profitable once the current fad runs it's course. Tattoos + MMA shirts must have knocked the already-suffering collective IQ down by at least five to ten points over the last few years.

Hey bitches! Screw ALL of you! - heel Bayley, Oct 11 2019

DKBroiler
SpeciASSl CUMedian

Posts 3143
Registered 1-25-2008
Location One Inch Right of Philly on a Map

Mood: Old

posted on 9-13-2013 at 06:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
1) I'm 32. If anything I like tattoos more than I used to. In fact Hank aging has done nothing of the sort for me. Speak for yourself buddy.
2) She could have a cock tattooed on her forehead and I'd still F her brains out.

Reigning, Defending, Undisputed, 0 Time Award Winner

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 9-13-2013 at 07:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, she's gross.

CCharger has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 9-13-2013 at 07:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Kind of, yeah.

The only thing hot about tattooed chicks is the assumption that they're damaged, slutty, have serious daddy issues, and give in to peer pressure.

Most tattoos wouldn't bother me, but large tattoos like that are a bit distracting. Personally, I feel like you're just marring something beautiful. Give me nice, smooth skin unsullied by "art."

Or hair.

http://epitomeofmasculinity.blogspot.com/

@EofMasculinity
The first undisputed OO draft champion of the world

Get the pistons pumping and let the pigeons loose on my yambag

lz4005
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1700
Registered 11-11-2003

Mood: Oolitic

posted on 9-13-2013 at 08:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
If you live long enough [and I hope you do since I harbor no ill will despite you calling me an idiot simply for expressing my opinion (irony much?)] I guarantee you will eventually look back on your "progressive" attitude and think to yourself, "man, what a fucking pussy I was."

I didn't call you an idiot for expressing your opinion. In fact I didn't call you an idiot at all.

I do, however, find several of your opinions to be idiotic.

quote:
Originally posted by theflammablemanimal
The only thing hot about tattooed chicks is the assumption that they're damaged, slutty, have serious daddy issues, and give in to peer pressure.

That's four things.

[Edited on 9-13-2013 by lz4005]

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-13-2013 at 08:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Tattoos on chicks are all completely dependent on the chick, the placement of the tattoo, and the trashiness of the tattoo. It's pretty much on a case by case basis. AJ's tattoo is fine in my opinion. If she'd gotten, like, a scorpion on her tit, that would be a completely different case.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

salmonjunkie

Posts 12690
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 9-13-2013 at 10:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Is Good517
Tattoos on chicks are all completely dependent on the chick, the placement of the tattoo, and the trashiness of the tattoo. It's pretty much on a case by case basis. AJ's tattoo is fine in my opinion. If she'd gotten, like, a scorpion on her tit, that would be a completely different case.

Pretty much. I have no idea why a small tattoo like that would bother anyone even if you didn't like tattoos. I mean, even if you were in a relationship with her, you'd still almost never it see no matter what she's wearing or not wearing, especially knowing that the tattoo commemorates a shining moment in her life. You wouldn't even see it if you were doing her doggy-style unless her hair was tied up into a bun (which would be the easiest thing to cover up). So yeah, I don't get why this brings her down half a notch to anyone.

It's not like she got a generic heart chest piece, a tribal tramp stamp or stupid "deep and meaningful" quotes on her shoulder blades.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
salmonjunkie

Posts 12690
Registered 6-25-2002

posted on 9-13-2013 at 10:09 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

What's so pussy about getting a tattoo? That shit hurts!

Scorpion
rOOkie

Posts 43
Registered 1-16-2013
Location Parts Unknown

Mood:

posted on 9-13-2013 at 10:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
When I was 18 I was the only one in my group of friends who thought Lita was disgusting and it was mostly due to the tattooos. Now that I'm 32 the last 3 or 4 girls I got with have been pretty much suicide girls.

So put me in the camp of someone who's grown to like tattoos not hate them.

(I still think Lita is nasty but only bc I can only imagine the diseases passed to her by Matt, Edge, and Punk...amongst many others.)

Dominator
Dominated by my love for Randy Orton

Posts 1686
Registered 7-5-2007
Location Florida

Mood: RKOFree Since 4/9/13

posted on 9-13-2013 at 11:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, can someone please explain to me what's up with the titty tats? (Which sounds like something a drunken Tweety Bird would say) Dude was telling me about this chick he was making out with and he's working his way down and opens his eyes and the girl has a full lion's head and mane about 6-8 inches in diameter on her left breast. Almost crapped his pants and killed the mood.

I do NOT love RKO, you sarcastic bastards.
"There are no politics in WWE." - Stephanie McMahon
"BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!" - Me

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-14-2013 at 12:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dominator
Yeah, can someone please explain to me what's up with the titty tats? (Which sounds like something a drunken Tweety Bird would say) Dude was telling me about this chick he was making out with and he's working his way down and opens his eyes and the girl has a full lion's head and mane about 6-8 inches in diameter on her left breast. Almost crapped his pants and killed the mood.

Again, to me it mostly comes down to how tasteful the tattoo is. But tit tats and neck tats almost never look good in any context. There are exceptions, but it's so nigh impossible to pull off that every woman should just assume she can't and not try. A huge lion on the ol' boobie sounds a lot better than a tarantula or a rebel flag or some of the other horrifying shit I've seen ladies ink on their bosoms, though.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top