The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I now live in Harbin, China. Probably the only OO'r here!
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 3-17-2014 at 05:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But what if she shows up at my job and tells me that I need to continue watching Prison Break?
denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3053
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

Mood: Stoked

posted on 3-17-2014 at 06:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CamstunPWG187
Yeah, today I came to that realization as I discussed it with my friends (and most of them aren't Chinese, haha). I will most likely end it within a week or so.

She's so fucking nice though...it's gonna be rough, emotionally.

Oy, I hate being the breaker-upper. Did it one time, and it wasn't easy.

Gotta do it, man. Nice doesn't equal right for you.

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8261
Registered 7-16-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 3-17-2014 at 06:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That's your fault for letting her know where you work.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9445
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 3-17-2014 at 07:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You could also just be an asshole until she gets fed up and breaks up with you so you don't have to do it.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8261
Registered 7-16-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 3-17-2014 at 07:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Tell her that her pussy smells because she never fucking showers. Then she'll just leave you.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3053
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

posted on 3-17-2014 at 08:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
And if she counters by saying she's never shown you her pussy, you can say you still smell it BECAUSE SHE NEVER SHOWERS.
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-18-2014 at 05:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Whoa, that's pretty hardcore.
Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4621
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 3-18-2014 at 01:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Posted by gobbledygooker
You could also just be an asshole until she gets fed up and breaks up with you so you don't have to do it.

In my experience, acting like a complete asshole towards a Chinese girl isn't going to cause her to like you any less. I'm not sure whether that is because Chinese girls are used to being treated like shit or the girl I was trying to shake was certifiably insane. It could have ever been a case of a little from column A and little from column B. I acted like a complete asshole towards this girl for at least half a year after breaking up with her more than once despite that I never once went on a date with her and our only relationship was as university classmates.

Cam, like everyone else has already told you, I think you need to break up with this girl. There's no point in wasting your time with her as your post indicates to me that there is so much more about her that you don't like than you do. However, I don't see the point in acting like asshole towards her because it may not actually accomplish anything and you'll just end up not feeling good about your actions. Besides, there can't be a shortage of available girls that dig the foreigner. I'm sure you'll find someone with less hair on her lip, better personal hygiene, and who is more willing to take her pants off.

EDIT:

How old is she? That might make a difference, too? Here in Korea, most girls don't have sex for the first time until they're 22-23 years old. If I meet a good looking girl who shows interest in me and she tells me that she's 23 or younger, I don't waste my time for a multitude of reasons - one of which is that if I date her, I can expect to be asked to meet the parents long before I've even seen her naked. I probably don't have to tell you that I'm not interested in meeting anyone's parents, least of all the parents of someone I haven't seen naked yet.

[Edited on 3-18-2014 by Slade]

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-18-2014 at 04:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
She's 25, two years younger than me.

I'm starting to contact her less. I'm going to do it. I just have little to no interest right now.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-25-2014 at 04:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It's done.

She has one of my DVD's, and I really liked that movie, but yeah, it's done.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-8-2015 at 06:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
An update was in order, since China's censorship became a topic of discussion in the Rumor Thread.

Anyways, I'll update you on my life for a bit....

Relationship Life In China

Got a girlfriend about 3 months after I dumped the last girl you all heard about (boy, that girl SUCKED), and I have been with the new girl (Joanna) since June of last year. We live together now, and it's the first time I have lived with another girl that wasn't my mother.

It has it's ups and downs.

Ups, first. She's really dedicated to the relationship, and does everything she can to make sure it has balance. I do my part by being a good, hardworking boyfriend who makes good money, cleans the floor and pays for fruit and clothes and shit. She does her part by working, tidying up, helping me with shit I can't do (language-related), not making me go shopping, and leaving me alone when I play video games.

She also has picked up video games, too, since before last year, there was a pretty large ban on them being sold at retailers and all they have is mostly freemium phone games that the rest of the world also has. It's nice that she can sink herself into something like that and just let me do my own thing. You have no idea how nice that is when your main hobbies are video games and exercising.

Time for the downs....Chinese girls are really childish. Think of a 4 year-old having a temper tantrum and then realize that 99% of the girls in China are secretly like this. In public or at work, they convey this very different image of themselves, for the most part, but when it comes to the meat and potatoes of a relationship, they are extremely entitled and childish women, much moreso than in any other part of the world. I realized very fast why the divorce rate here is so high, because Chinese women are childish bitches, and the Chinese men here have no backbone to put them in their place.

Seriously, Chinese girls ALL want to control the relationship in every single way. You can't give them that power. It will break you if you aren't strong. Everyone of my friends except for one doesn't even carry their own bank card, because their girls have em'. I refuse to be the guy who,while hanging out with other friends, says "I can't go to an ATM, my girl has my card".

Nope, not ever.

They also argue about really stupid shit, but I guess that's just the norm for most relationships.

How about some culture talk?

I have come around to Chinese martial arts with weaponry, particularly the Bian Zi whip.

A Bian Zi whip is made entirely out of chain, including the handle, which is wired and wrapped in tape, and then given a leather handle fitted to your liking. From the handle, the chain get's thinner and thinner, until the end, where 2 ropes are tied together (the first being thick, and the second being thinner, with a small nylon tassel neatly tied to the end. Without the tassel, the whip has no balance and is extremely dangerous to sling around, and you can really risk hurt yourself.

I have 6, ranging from 3 KG to 8 KG, all of them ranging from about 6-12 feet in length. It's hard for me to even describe what it is, because finding a video of it isn't easy, unless you have my facebook page.

It's very loud, and dangerous (if you don't know what you're doing). The point of the exercise is to crack the piece of fabric at the end of the chain, resulting in a sonic boom, or loud noise. There are a variety of techniques to learn, and I can safely say I am extremely, extremely good at it now. I am even part of a club of about 16 people who also play, and when the weather is right, we all play under a bridge next to one of the main streets, Zhongshan Lu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnacB_May4

In this video, it's being played by two people in a park during the day, both of whom seem to do it recreationally, but neither of them seem to particularly stand-out in their efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQKEyFUiIM

In this video, you can see a man being taught by an actual Bian Zi master in a temple, using a beginner whip that is all rope and no chain. The old man teaching him has perfect form for the technique he is using, and given his poise and form, I imagine he's extremely good when practicing with heavier chains, and is most likely healthier than most people his age.

I will gladly state that I am very good at it. I have been training for about a year and a half and have earned the admiration of my peers with whom I train with. It's an honor to be good and to be taught by such patient people. I love doing it, and even love the fact that no other foreigners in China really do this. I heard about one guy who does it down in southern China, but as of right now, I have been told that I am the only foreigner anyone has ever seen do it.

My Facebook page is acting funny, so I can't really show you my set of whips, but I will do it later when the VPN is working better. I have really nice video clips.

In other news, I still love it here, and now make more money (12,000 RMB a month), which goes a long way here compared to money in America. I can comfortably do the things I like and eat healthy for cheap. granted, I gained about 6-8 pounds over the Chinese new Year due to being around my girlfriend's family every day in Qiqihaer (if you don't know, Chinese people love to cook enough food to feed a small army for only 3-4 people, and they want their daughter's boyfriend to eat, eat, and eat.), but i'm back at it and look to drop it off by the end of March.

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT: Guess I should touch on the censorship stuff!

Yeah, so what we were talking about in the Rumor Thread, yeah, a lot of apathy from the 26-30+ year-old age group in terms of censorship on the netz.

Pretty much, people who grew up after 1989 were groomed to an economy that is self-important. Everything else in the world doesn't matter. If it's not happening in China and it's good, then you don't need to know about it, but if American's or Europeans do some dumbass shit, it's gonna be reported about and we will be made to look bad, many times with it being harshly jest-ful.

If you buy things that aren't Chinese brands, you're hurting your country. That's how that generation thinks for the most part. It's the middle-class, too. The upper-class of that generation has the money and connections to know better, and those are the people who are very liberal, surprisingly. The young and rich in China KNOW about VPN's, they KNOW about the stuff they aren't supposed to know. A study actually showed that more than half of the wealthy families in China wanted to go live abroad.

What it comes down to is this - if you are from a middle class family, chances are you have extremely conservative values towards Chinese culture, and the way you look at the outside world. You don't WANNA know what your country did in 1989, and for all you care and know, those people got what they deserved for going against the government. You are told China is the best, every day, in school and on the news. There is no reason to think otherwise. You are part of the system.

If you are young, and from a family with money, things change. You have a nice, secure home, no need to work, and in your down time you search the internet and find out about VPN's, and study the parts of your history that no one else knows, or wants you to know. Also, chances are you like the idea of mingling with western culture, and like quite a few of those American TV shows, like the Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Big Bang Theory (*Shudder*). But, then again, you're probably a spoiled kid who will never have to work hard in your life, and while you may live comfortably, your children's generation will suffer real hard because of your inability or lack of knowledge of how to operate/work a real business, and to teach those values based on experience.

China is a fascinating place, and I look forward to discovering more of it's wonderous culture.

[Edited on 3-8-2015 by CamstunPWG187]

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5001
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 3-9-2015 at 08:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Where's that image hosting site you promised a year and a half ago, my friend?

Also, do the Chinese really think they could kick our ass if shit got real over there?

[Edited on 3-9-2015 by CCharger]

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 5-1-2015 at 02:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How do I tag images? Got some hotties for you guys.
First 9
The Great One

Posts 3962
Registered 1-22-2013

Mood: Doing the Emma Dance

posted on 6-8-2015 at 02:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So how's life treating you over there? Once I save up enough from my shitty job and get my braces off I'm thinkg of working somewhere far away from home and teaching English overseas seems like the best bet.

How does the whole process work and how long do you plan on staying there?

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2341
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 2-11-2019 at 06:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Figured I would let it be known. For 5 and a half years, China has treated me well.

I have a beautiful, lovingly loyal wife, a child about to be delivered in 1 month, and a management job that pays extremely well.

Thanks China. The News Media doesnít know shit about how great of a jumping off point is for traveling, cheap living, beautiful women, and an overall comfy life.

If I ever need to leave, Iíll be sad

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3053
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

posted on 2-11-2019 at 11:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CamstunPWG187
Figured I would let it be known. For 5 and a half years, China has treated me well.

I have a beautiful, lovingly loyal wife, a child about to be delivered in 1 month, and a management job that pays extremely well.

Thanks China. The News Media doesnít know shit about how great of a jumping off point is for traveling, cheap living, beautiful women, and an overall comfy life.

If I ever need to leave, Iíll be sad

Thatís how I felt leaving Prague, aside from the having a baby part. If I could have made money there, I never would have left.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top