The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I now live in Harbin, China. Probably the only OO'r here!
punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 10-25-2013 at 04:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That name doesn't sound very Chinese.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

Thom
The Immortal One

Posts 4890
Registered 1-14-2003
Location At the gym

Mood: Rather be lifting

posted on 10-25-2013 at 05:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CamstunPWG187
I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Sabrina. She's thin, cute, and I need to get you guys pictures asap.

You really sure that's a good idea?

#GLENNSURVIVESLOL - Cherokee Jack, from TWD Season 6 thread

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 7975
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 10-25-2013 at 06:47 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thom
quote:
Originally posted by CamstunPWG187
I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Sabrina. She's thin, cute, and I need to get you guys pictures asap.

You really sure that's a good idea?

Don't be that guy. It's a brilliant idea.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

posted on 10-25-2013 at 06:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Especially if the pics are of the NSFW variety.

Is everyone mad here?

Thom
The Immortal One

Posts 4890
Registered 1-14-2003
Location At the gym

posted on 10-25-2013 at 07:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sorry, my bad. What was I thinking?

Send nudes.

OOMike
The Great One

Posts 3947
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH

Mood: same ol same ol

posted on 10-25-2013 at 07:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thom
Sorry, my bad. What was I thinking?

Send nudes.

That is kind of crude.... she can wear a hat

2017 where Nazis are defended and being against Fascism is a bad thing.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic Tryon Edwards

Never let the facts interfere with a good rant.

The only OO columnist that has never written a column.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 12-18-2013 at 08:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Holy shit, a Subway just opened down the street from where i work.

I just found out how Christmas will be celebrated this year: With mediocre foodstuffs.

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3080
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

Mood: Stoked

posted on 12-18-2013 at 08:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Enough with this happy crappy - where are the nudes of your girl, dammit?
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 12-20-2013 at 03:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Seriously, that ain't happening. Can't this website not be like Neogaf in terms of reacting to users having girlfriends?

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-21-2014 at 03:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ok, can someone post a link to a site that isn't outright banned in China, where I can host pictures?>

I broke up with my girlfriend earlier this month. Shit was just flat-out not working. Definitely realized she wasn't a very good person after the 2nd month. A lot of Chinese women really are money-grubbing bitches. The fear of poverty here is something to behold.

Anyways, I have some really cool pictures, and it'd be nice to actually be able to post them here.

I guess I will just have to buy a VPN soon, so I can legally access FBOOK and the like.

Strides are being made here in China. I am really coming into my own as a teacher. I am very well liked by the parents, and more importantly, my students.

I have over 22 different classes every week, and about 150 students to keep track of, from all age groups.

Also, the girls here ARE fucking sexy, gentlemen. I need to start taking more pictures since i broke up with the ex.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9472
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2014 at 03:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What a tease.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-21-2014 at 04:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If I could find a website to host some shit on, it wouldn't be a tease anymore.

You'd be amazed at how clean the girls in brothels are over here. It's amazing, since none of them do it to feed some kind of drug addiction or because they failed at life. Most of them just do it because it's easy money, or to just make a living. Sorry, but where I come from, Hookin' is just another reason to fill the crack pipe.

I will tell you a story about the one night I went to one, and paid the equivalent of 60 bucks to have sex with two (that's standard pricing here):

It was my first month, and as usual in your first month with new friends in China, you teach less and get fucked up more. Drunk, I demanded some tang. I never had sex with a prosty before, but after hearing some fun stories, I decided to try it out. Also, it helps that I get paid a shitload of money here and had the money to blow. Just a one time thing won't hurt me.

My friend takes me on a nice adventure, with the taxi driver immediately knowing we were looking for hookers. He drops us off. Waves us goodbye, and bam, we are in the mean streets of Hookville. "look for pink lights" my friend says. We walk for what seems like an hour before finding one that seemed cool.

As soon as you walk in, they all stand up and just smile, eagerly awaiting your pork plow with a side of cash. I pick one of the older ones, thinking she's going to be the bomb. We go into the absolutely shitty room, where she prepares fresh bedsheets and then wipes down my dick with antiseptic wipes. Then she blows the condy onto my dick, making me think she's a pro. Then this way hotter chick just waltzes into the room, followed by 4 other really hot ones (had I not been so drunk, I would have noticed the first girl who came in from the beginning and picked her instead. She was exactly what I wanted, but oh well), and they just stand there, all smiles. Turns out, they have never seen a foreigner have sex, and want to see. So there I am, going to town on this older prosty while the other girls giggle/oooh/ahhh like children (note: All chinese girls act like this about any and everything. They all have 7 year-old mentalities), and then I get done, and they fucking start clapping (really fucking weird).

I walk out, and the one hot hot HOT one is trying to persuade me to stay, and I go into the main hall and they are fucking just crowded around my friend, apparently asking him about life, and his wife (yes, my friend is married, and was just doing me a favor by showing me where to find hookers). So my friend and I leave, and then I just drunkingly tell him to go home, and that I have a job to finish. So I go in, and drunkingly demand to go into the room with the hot hot HOT one. I banged her for like 30 minutes, but not before being wiped down with an antiseptic wipe and having her show me how to squeeze her tits to make milk SQUIRT out (it was hot). Afterwards, they all sang me this fucking weird song as I walked out, like it was a really big fucking deal for me to be there. Seriously, I have never received such a warm and adorable exit from anywhere before.

And that's a story about hookers in China.

They ain't bad.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9472
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 1-21-2014 at 06:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
As someone who has encountered hookers (or at least A hooker) during my one visit to Hong Kong seven years ago, I must concur with this man. Though I didn't take the bait, she was damn attractive as were her compatriots in the bar I met her in.

As an American I struck up a conversation with at the bar told me, you can tell when they're working by whether they're wearing black or not. Which opened my eyes as I looked around the bar and nearly EVERY Asian girl in there was wearing black and flirting with a male of some sort.

[Edited on 1-21-2014 by gobbledygooker]

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-22-2014 at 04:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Black and Pink are the colors here.

The hot hot HOT one, FYI, was wearing pink (light pink, too, which for some reason is always way hotter). Had some huge titties and an amazing ass, too. All Natural. She was worth taking a shot at the title for.

I guess I should update some more stuff, so here goes (I am fucking BORED today....January is apparently a super-slow month for every private English school)....

-There is a delicious, nearly Harbin-exclusive dish called GuoBaoRou. It's fried pork with a tangy sauce that is garnished with carrots, ginger, and light onions. The sauce is amazing. Think "sweet and sour pork" but about a million times better. The pork is slivered and coated in a potato starch, and then deep-fried.

Here is a good article on it: http://www.theworldofchinese.com/2012/02/guobaorou-the-pork-dish-of-the-gods/

-My ex-girlfriend is being excommunicated by her friends, according to my close friend here (he is the one who got me over here). His wife was her best friend, and Sabrina's constantly shitty attitude on life and just giving up on the relationship leading to the breakup just kinda made them all say "fuck her". I treated her really well, and even served her a half-eaten chicken bone in a bowl on the floor once. I really went above and beyond for her. In all seriousness, I treated her very well, and the lack of appreciation for shit was really getting on my nerves.

-My Chinese is fucking great for only being here for nearly 6 months. I have learned almost every basic thing there is to say that can get you by in simple conversation. Harbin Chinese is considered traditional compared to the rest of China, so i'm glad to be learning what people call "the RIGHT Chinese"

-My school isn't doing too well. We have very few foreign teachers, an academic manager who is English and gets no respect from the local staff (and his ideas are really good. I love his teaching style, his methods, all that. He knows his shit), except for one girl named Monica who is a trooper of a person. She's the definition of "Cool as a cucumber", and her English has improved greatly. She constantly wants to learn and get better.

I can only be a teacher. I am surprisingly good at my job, too, for being green.

I have learned many things about grammar that I never knew, and actively seek out more knowledge about the subtleties in the English language.

-Harbin is a bitter, cold place. A week ago the temperature was -27 F at around 11:00 PM, and it's not much better today. Very low moisture, no rain, and if we get snow, it's only an inch or two.

We are called the ice city, and we have a really impressive Ice Festival (it's expensive, but worth one go)

-The food here is outstanding, as I have mentioned before. The markets are always adventurous, and the grocery stores always have interesting items from all over the world. I love trying new things here.

When you are in the mood for fast food, the KFC's, McDonalds, Pizza Huts, and the lone BK all have different menus, along with the usual favorites. Pizza Hut, in particular, is an entirely different experience. Some of the pizzas they serve are fantastic.

The western-friendly restaurants are fantastic, as well. I have found a place where I honestly think they serve the best burgers outside of my moms kitchen.

Even better, when you go to a place for Arabian food, it's fucking authentic. It's not like those places in America that have a smattering of items on their menu to appease Americans, which just waters down the menu.

-Pollution is pretty fucking bad here in the Winter. Coal is the primary fuel for heating, and our pollution levels reached a near-record level back in October when they started lighting the coal up for the winter. We made national news, and you might have read about it. It takes a little while getting used to the constant smell of burning coal in the air, but i'm used to it now.

-My friend is going back to America for a month, and I am giving him a briefcase (paying for the travel expense of it), and $250 to buy me the last 7 PWG shows (he's going to PWG's DDT4 on the 31st, lucky fuck), A bag of Jalapeno Cheetos, a bunch of little debbies Swiss Rolls, Some walking dead comics, a few copies of Ultimate Spider Man, Rayman Legends, and some Sirachi (sp?) sauce. I am excited for his return in early March.

-I found a shop that specializes in Video Game consoles, finally. The ban on consoles was lifted in January of last year, apparently, and I finally have access to buying an American PS Vita. It's gonna be around 1560 RMB, so I am seriously considering it in late february. I love me some Hotline Miami.

-I bought myself a fucking punching dummy for only 400 RMB (around 68 bucks), and I am turning into quite the beast again. My strength is at an all-time peak right now.

-I am into all sorts of Chinese games, most specifically the whip. It's a chain-link whip, hand-made, and I join up with a bunch of old chinese men under a bridge on my walk home and make a raucous (it sounds like guns going off, it's loud as fuck). It takes serious skill and upper body control, and it's a helluva workout. I take pride in the fact that not many foreigners are adventurous like this, and choose to stay home and not immerse themselves in the Chinese lifestyle.

-I have never taken myself as being a really good-looking man (in America, I settled for cute/handsome/"your eyes are beautiful"), but over here, Chinese women don't bat an eye about letting you know how good looking they think you are. I have randomly been walking on the streets and had really cute girls stop me to take their pictures with me, and tell me i'm "schwai", which is their way of saying "super cool/hot". I am a different flavor to these women, and i'll take these compliments as fuel to making myself even more "schwai".

-Taxi's are crucial for picking up your listening comprehension skills for Chinese. most of these guys are insistent upon teaching you the small shit, and having you master it. I walk home in the evenings, but in the morning times, it's not uncommon for a Taxi Driver to recognize me, pick me up, and start giving me more Chinese-speaking lectures. Also, they put the pedal to the metal for foreigners here, almost like they want to impress us. I won't lie, I think that Taxi drivers in China are reckless, but they never get into accidents, and I would trust one of them over just about anyone I know in America. No one knows how to drive on icy roads like a Chinese taxi driver, and that's coming from someone who used to work during Snow-removal season with Tony Motherfuckin' Beacham (my main man in terms of all-time favorite co-workers)

ALSO: I never made mention of this, but it must be said....When i first arrived here, I was shocked when I was in a taxi on the way home one night, and saw a girl just lying helpless on the street, with people just walking by her. It was obvious she had just been near-fatally hit by a car. The chinese feel no guilt in society, because the law here is that if you even touch someone who has been injured before they go to a hospital, you can be blamed for the entire thing and be sued for everything, and since poverty is the most feared thing to most of these people, people just ignore anyone with an injury, as to not be even remotely associated with the possibility of having their money taken away. I have been advised to do the exact same thing.

A guilt-less society isn't so bad, not gonna lie, even if it IS fucking sad to watch, at times. I'm the kind of guy who holds doors open for people, and if i'm not in a hurry, i'm always the one to move out of the way to let someone pass me in a crowded supermarket, and such. These people just don't give a fuck, but some of them WILL show their appreciation for you being a gentleman.

Also, kids don't receive toys and gifts for their annual holidays. They receive cold, hard cash. Fuck toys.

[Edited on 1-22-2014 by CamstunPWG187]

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 1-24-2014 at 10:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What's the go-to alcohol of choice there? I know in Japan they're big on sake, but I didn't know if the Chinese had their own thing or if they're just general degenerates who will drink anything, like us, or what?

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 1-25-2014 at 06:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We are famous for our Harbin brand beer ever since 1900, but the big deal in China is this shit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baijiu

I had a run with it for about 2 months, and I honestly can't fucking stand it anymore. The after taste is fucking repulsive, it's strong enough that you even taste it the next morning. The good stuff goes down easy, but man, that taste....it's like rocket fuel.

However, the locals drink the shit out of it.

In order to get the stuff I know and love (vodka, Johnny Walker, etc..), you have to go to upscale supermarkets, and even then, you have to know which ones sell the legit shit. I have bought a couple of bottles of smirnoff, but in the end, the beer is so ridiculously cheap here that you're a fool to get drunk on anything else.

The good stuff is for rare occasions.

I have not tried the expensive Baiju, only the cheap shit, but I hear the really expensive shit is very good. Still, the basic taste of it is just foul.

[Edited on 1-25-2014 by CamstunPWG187]

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3080
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

posted on 2-1-2014 at 08:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How's the general feeling towards Americans there? They seem to like you personally, but I'm curious how a Communist country portrays us in the media.
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 2-5-2014 at 07:37 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It's actually pretty similar to America's own view on itself:

-We have terrible leaders who's own citizens have no respect for.
-Our government lies about everything
-There is gun envy, it would seem. They like watching shit with lots of guns, and get a kick out of it when I show them my Smith & Wessun .500 and Springfield 1911

Other things...

-You are looked at by these Chinese people. They look at you every time you walk by them and it's almost paranoia-inducing. Of course, what you don't know is that it's more of a curiosity thing than anything else. They look at your bags, trying to see what that American is buying. They look at your clothes, your shoes. They give you the full-on "i'm sizing you up" without ever planning on doing anything beyond that.
-Americans are easily more receivable than Europeans, who are looked at in the worst light, especially those from the Eastern side. People seem to be able to tell if you're an American as opposed to a European quite easily. Naturally, there is a core group of people who don't like foreigners on the whole, but isn't that in every country?
-They believe we have no shame in being fat, which is a shameful, SHAMEFUL thing here in China.
-They like our music. A LOT. Not shitting you, just last night the head investor's son came downstairs and introduced himself to me (he heard my XBOX 360 Random Music library blaring), and for being a 15 year old, he sure is damn good at playing most Metallica, SOAD, and Nirvana songs on his guitar.
-We are primitive, not them. No joke. That is the common perception.

Also, i'm dating a new girl now. Met her on my BIRTHDAY last Monday (27th). I was walking to my favorite eatery to meet my fellow co-worker friend for lunch, and she was in there with him and his wife, and she used to be one of his students. So I just played it cool, and before you know it i'm teaching her how to play Chess, my friend and his wife are gone, and I have her back at my apartment for some Rush Hour 2. Then, in what has got to be a first for me, she took me out and paid for my entire dinner, and I won't lie, it was my birthday, and I felt good letting her do it.

Naturally, last night, we had a second date, and it was even better (Chinese BBQ, or "Chuar"), and then she demands to take me into her room (i'm thinking I am getting lucky), and shows me her top bunk bed, and then hands me a bag with an Egg, a sausage, a packet of milk, and then she walked me out to get a taxi. I won't lie, the egg/sausage/milk care-package was a little weird, but that's just the culture here. That is considered a very nice thing to do for someone you like, apparently. I have another date with her come Monday.

[Edited on 2-5-2014 by CamstunPWG187]

Thom
The Immortal One

Posts 4890
Registered 1-14-2003
Location At the gym

posted on 2-6-2014 at 04:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ha!

Quite a different spin on breakfast the morning after.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 2-7-2014 at 07:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It is a strange culture, no doubt.

I'll tell you a new story, since weirder and weirder shit seems to be happening around me during this holiday break.

I went to my favorite local restaurant right down the street from where I live, and 3 old men were getting plastered at the table across from me. First, the one in the middle just kept calling me beautiful and shit, it was kind of weird, but I just took it in stride. His friends were trying to tell me that he is REALLY FUCKING DRUNK, and not to take him seriously.

Then the guy comes over and gives me some fancy cigarette, buys me a beer, and then KISSES ME ON THE FOREHEAD....So he goes back to his seat, and the local patrons around me are just kinda looking confused and i'm giving them the "I don't fucking know" look. Then we are all having a good time (I go here so much that I never have to worry about trouble with anyone. The boss and her husband are really cool with me), and the one guy takes me by the hand and tries taking me into the BACK ROOM, and I just stop and say "...nooooo, no no", and then his friends come and grab me by the OTHER HAND, trying to pull me away from their weird, drunk, possibly gay friend, and then assure me that everything is ok.

The guy sat down and looked ashamed of himself, gesturing to me that he was indeed very drunk. It was quite an interesting scene.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-16-2014 at 05:10 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So this new girl may or may not be working out for me, I don't know.

She's really nice. She really is. She does things like stopping by my school to give me a bag of bananas and yogurt, and sometimes doesn't mind paying for a cheap dinner. She doesn't cause drama, and stays under the radar for the most part. Also, she works hard and makes a decent salary for a girl who works for a nice hotel.

She is also very simple, and maybe overly traditional for a Chinese girl (and Chinese girls who are very sheltered take pride in being traditional).

She thinks, like many traditionally sheltered Chinese women do, that Americans are very primitive people, such as her belief that our food is overly simple (bullshit), and she detests it. She wants to eat only chinese food, and doesn't seem very adventurous to try new things. Shit, the day I met her, she was mangling a fucking burger at my favorite western restaurant (and shit, you should really see a Chinese person try to eat a fucking burger or a slice of pizza.)

I really don't like being told that the place I come from is primitive, and that all we eat is cheeseburgers and pizza. As much as I hate America sometimes, I still respect it's complexities.

You know, i'd love to just sit there and tell her "Yeah? Well you guys use fucking corn oil in everything you make, and believe that eating uncooked vegetables is the unhealthy way to eat them...Oh, and a lot of you clean your floors with dirty mop water and will use the same bucket to clean an entire floor of a building without changing the water"...But I don't, because outside of my home, I respect the culture, and don't shit on it.

She also doesn't shower often, sports dandruff on the reg, misses shaving her facial hair on the side of her lips, and always wears the same clothing. Saving money is fine, but Jesus, go by some new shit to wear. Clothes ain't fucking expensive here.

You might say "but cam, just tell her these things, talk about it with her"...and you'd sound like a totally rash and sane individual, except when it comes to the traditional Chinese, that's a lot easier said than done. Being told by a foreigner that they could possibly better their situation is as much an insult to them as anything else could ever be, because they take it in the context of "well, he's just saying his culture is better than mine", which couldn't be further from the truth.

Also, she is as sexually inexperienced as a 9 year old girl would be in any country. She has never had an open-mouth kiss, and man, when I FINALLY got a chance to fool around with her (nearly 2 months after we met), it was seriously the most awkward sexual encounter I have ever been a part of. I took off her shirt and bra and as soon as that happened, she casually just put her shirt back on and stopped. She wasn't into it, or anything. It was like kissing a cup of water and awkwardly playing with a sex doll. When I expressed my concerns, she immediately reminds me of how traditional she is, and that she will not ever have sex before marriage.

Obviously, this sends me the signal that since she has viewed American television before, her first assumption and reaction to anything kissing-related is that it is immediately going to mean sex is going to take place. She literally keeps her switch off at all times, and it's fucking annoying, and is becoming a problem. My ex was definitely more open, and even though we didn't fuck that often, it still happened like once a week, and she was actually into it.

I must give her the benefit of the doubt, though....She came from a farming family, and does not know much about relationships or anything. She has had two relationships before, but they only lasted about 1-2 months each. As my friend said "yeah man, you might wanna tell her that her ultra-conservative views on sex and keeping a relationship going is kind of a pipe dream. This is 2014 in China, and these people like fucking". Fuck man, i'd be happy with anything, as long as she's INTO IT...but no, her switch is constantly off, and she seems more happy with a peck than anything else. Sigh.

Note, a lot of my complaints are directed towards the TRADITIONAL, mostly sheltered population in China. I have met far more people here who are actually caught up in modern-day routines and lifestyles, including just about every one of my older students, and they are a joy to talk to. Most of my students respect the hell out of both sides of the spectrum, and have very enjoyable opinions about life outside of China and in China.

All in all, i'm just getting bored with my girlfriend now. She's not adventurous, she's kind of boring, and this physical shit is getting a little frustrating.

Other than that? I'm still loving it here, and I don't see that changing.

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

posted on 3-17-2014 at 04:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
If you're wondering if you should split up with your girlfriend who doesn't shower, has a moustache and won't bang you... the answer is fucking yes.

[Edited on 3-17-2014 by punkerhardcore]

Is everyone mad here?

denverpunk
The Great One

Posts 3080
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Mile-Hi

posted on 3-17-2014 at 05:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah. Here's an idea: Think if you would ever put up with this shit here. And then apply that same concept there. I bet most of your Chinese friends would say this girl sucks.
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 3-17-2014 at 04:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, today I came to that realization as I discussed it with my friends (and most of them aren't Chinese, haha). I will most likely end it within a week or so.

She's so fucking nice though...it's gonna be rough, emotionally.

Oy, I hate being the breaker-upper. Did it one time, and it wasn't easy.

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

posted on 3-17-2014 at 04:03 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just avoid her and don't return her calls.

Is everyone mad here?

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top