The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Will WWE Raw ever bcome WCW Monday Nitro?
Jericholic
rOOkie

Posts 29
Registered 12-3-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 12-8-2002 at 08:27 AM Edit Post
Will WWE Raw ever bcome WCW Monday Nitro?

Will Raw become Nitro
shithousepoet
Banned

Posts 216
Registered 5-28-2003

Mood: Being Good

posted on 12-8-2002 at 05:13 PM Edit Post
I say no because it will allways be wwe raw.

Is Goning to be a good Boy Now.

SwTChNMsC
rOOkie

Posts 32
Registered 8-15-2002

posted on 12-8-2002 at 06:19 PM Edit Post
I said it will, because Bischoff is turning all the titles into World Titles and he is bringing back bits of old WCW matches , so I say yes.
Jodrell
Samoa who???

Posts 407
Registered 7-29-2002
Location Cambridge, UK

Mood: Booyakasha!!

posted on 12-9-2002 at 01:38 PM Edit Post
'bringing back bits of old WCW matches' . . . like what ???

http://www.smufflersworld.com - interestingly useless crap on tap 24/7

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Jodrell 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Censor The Raven
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 23
Registered 2-3-2003

posted on 4-29-2003 at 11:36 AM Edit Post
The Raw Roulette was an old wcw thing, and just seeing the iron glove on a pole match on the whhel was enough to crack me up.

Remember: If you read it on the internet, its gotta be true!

ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002
Location sitting on a guardrail

Mood: Heroic

posted on 5-18-2003 at 06:47 AM Edit Post
You mean it isn;t yet?

I didn't vote, but I have considered some recent shows (Atlanta) felt a LOT like a Nitro.... maybe it's just all the WCW people showing up now instead of two years ago when the Invasion needed em....

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   ConcreteTG 's Aim
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 5-18-2003 at 09:38 PM Edit Post
Vince McMahon still thinks the war is on, een though he won and he owns it all. I would wish he use Starrcade for Raw's major PPV in December, but we'll never see that. Don't believe me, just listen to Vince talk about Elizabeth -- two weeks in a row.
AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 5-20-2003 at 07:56 PM Edit Post
RAW will not become WCW Nitro as long as Vince McMahon is breathing.
And as far as "elements of old WCW matches" Bischoff said that the Elimination Chamber was partly based on wargames didn't he?

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
Norm
Banned

Posts 179
Registered 5-8-2003

Mood: Retartedd

posted on 5-21-2003 at 01:18 AM Edit Post
Nope

As a child, I was raped by a koala. Twice. Once on Earth Day and once on Christmas. But I got my Christmas wish.

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 5-21-2003 at 01:46 AM Edit Post
No, it will never become Nitro. SmackDown! will become Thursday Night Thunder before RAW ever becomes Nitro. What is wrong with bringing elements of the old Nitro to RAW? Bischoff was running the show at WCW when they were kicking RAW's can in the ratings. One would think he may have some viable ideas to bring to the table to lead to the success of the show.

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
rasslinjunkie
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1245
Registered 4-29-2003
Location louisiana

Mood: Deservedly Smug

posted on 5-22-2003 at 04:44 AM Edit Post
Hello? Am I the only one who remembers just how bad WCW could get? RAW and Nitro both "borrowed" good ideas from each other during the height of the Monday night wars, and that effect is more pronounced with all the WCW wrestlers on RAW today. But RAW will become Nitro over Vince's dead body, and even then, I'd put my money on his corpse-----you know how much he loves comebacks.

Stop posting. Kill yourself.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   rasslinjunkie 's Aim   rasslinjunkie 's Yahoo
AriestheRam
Showstopper

Posts 566
Registered 3-27-2003
Location Madison, WI

Mood: Cold

posted on 5-22-2003 at 04:59 AM Edit Post
Hell, it might be in his will that if Raw ever becomes Nitro Shane and Steph lose everything.

Have you noticed that in every group of people there is a guy who just knows shit? He has no explanation for how he knows it or any reason to know it, he just knows shit. Be careful around that guy, he is thinking of ways to kill you.

For some odd reason I am on Twitter. You can follow me @BPF32781

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   AriestheRam 's Aim   AriestheRam 's Yahoo
G-B
G-B Classic

Posts 2198
Registered 12-26-2002
Location The Buck, AZ

Mood: Old Schooley...

posted on 5-23-2003 at 11:21 PM Edit Post
I think Monday Nitro could work as the payoff to a feud between Bischoff and Austin. Bischoff could get a WCW faction together Goldberg, Steiner, Booker T, Flair and Jericho) and suggest a War Games match with WWE guys.

The WCW faction could win and turn it into RAW for a few months, only to have Vince come in and somehow win RAW back in a storyline against Eric.

I think Vince may be willing to use it as a non-permanent thing because it would make WWE look stronger in the long run.

New Topic New Poll

go to top